Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Stupid hateful people ....

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #95006 [Ignore] 02,Dec,10 20:38
Why is that there has to be stupid hateful assholes that turn up whenever something good is going on. I have looked at good pictures, with bodies worth admiring and right in the middle of some great positive comments some asshole had to show themselves. One of the worst examples of this was when I was looking at some very beautiful pregnant women. This asshole kept makeing some really out of line comments. To those people I say, if you don't like a picture don't click on it and just move on. No one forces you to come here, so if you don't like it then leave. All too often these spineless, pathetic excuses for humanity are anonymous. It you don't have the balls to put yourself out there, what gives you the right to say anything, so SHUT UP, go away and leave the rest of us be.

Ok, end rant. I just had to get that out.

Thanks

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.stupid ?   2.The biggest jokes on this site   3.Stupid people are stupid   4.bi-curious is a stupid term   5.Retarded ass questions that you know are retarded but still want to ask anyway.  

Comments:
By #10886 03,Dec,10 06:25
Hey, it's your Karma.....you want to fuck it up.....go ahead! I just ignore all the negativity and stupidity. It might not go away, but I do not have to take part in it.
By routemaster [Ignore] 16,Aug,15 08:51 other posts 
Quite right. These people are attention seekers and the worst thing you can do is respond to them as that is EXACTLY what they want and will have won the day. If EVERYONE just ignored them and not stoop to their level, they'd soon go away when it permeates through to them that nobody cares what they say or think

By #485312 16,Aug,15 08:39
yeah, theres always one in a crowd *lix*

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off