Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What constitutes minor pics on this site

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by PITBULL [Ignore] 18,Mar,21 15:54  other posts
I was on a chat room early this afternoon and 2 members were having an argument about "minor children pics". One of the members was posting pics of very young people. In my opinion, they were not minor pics. The pics were young guys with shaved pubes hair but no minor. The member rejecting the pics was saying to other member to stop posting minor children's pics. I tried to settle the feud but not success.
The member posting the so-called minor children's pics claim the pics of the guys were 18 yrs old.

I would like to know what are minor children's pic
for you

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #637305 18,Mar,21 20:46
For a list on "age of consent" as of the year 2021 pleaae visit:
only registered users can see external links
By admin [Ignore] 18,Mar,21 22:05 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By #637729 18,Mar,21 20:33
This can be deleted I didn't need it posted twice basically, computer error.

By #637305 18,Mar,21 20:14
In the Philippines, you must be at least 12 years old for to meet the "age of consent" as goes for a few other countries as well but as for the majority of the world the "age of consent" is 15.68 years old. Followed by 12 countries "age of consent" 18 years old. Followed by 10 countries "age of consent" 14 years old. Followed by 4 countries "age of consent" 15 years old. Followed by 3 countries "age of consent" 13 years old and so on. USA stands as a country with one of the more Higher age standards. All in all in the world the lowest "age of consent is 11 years old" and the highest "age of consent" is 21 years old.

By #637305 18,Mar,21 20:00
Depending on the country a minor could be defined as someone younger than 13 (such as Japan) where 14 you are an adult and other countries where as under 21 years old you are considered a "minor" as for the USA anyone ranging from 16 years old (with guardian consent) and 18 years old can have sex. In conclusion, this site tells members ahead of time you must be at least the age of 18 which is the age defined in the United States of America as being legal to partake in sex or sexual events.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off