on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Who shares the site with their partner?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #449850 [Ignore] 19,Apr,14 04:09
Myself and my partner share this site, we love looking at pictures of other members together and enjoy the comments on our pics, we only have a few pics of us together on my site so far, but more to come. We get horny when taking pics for you guys and love sharing them. Anyone else share this site with their partner? I know gaydude does and we love their pics, also know of a couple of others, anymore love sharing this site with each other?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.dream sex partner from this site   2.Hii everyone, i found sex partner from this site, but i am afraid about having sex with him because of AIDS and STD...   3.Hey, pee drinkers!   4.Married once.   5.About securing this WEB site on the internet and a cautionary note to those on this site.  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Oct,16 05:27 other posts 
Three of my friends know about this site. One of them is an enthusiastic participant, always wanting to put on panties to wear for today's "session". He's the most photographed and viewed of them. He just loves it when I take pics of our cocks together in panties.

They all check out the site when they're home but aren't members. They already have more photos and more views of them on this site than a most members.

By #485312 25,Oct,16 02:09
only registered users can see external links
AussieMan and I met here and have become a couple..we both still keep out separate accounts and enjoy sharing out stuff here..*lix*

By #446242 12,May,14 02:05
We share this sight she loves everything you guys say and I get her horny ass after she's really hot an ready to fuck !!! She has slowly gotten more and more brave she wants to get prem package so she can show off on cam an see guys cum for her !!! It's awesome to enjoy it together !!!!!!
By #311947 13,May,14 06:42
By #278535 16,Aug,14 15:46
i like to jack off and cum for her on the cam

By #460385 13,May,14 12:40
We do. Like all things we do tgthr

By #311947 13,May,14 06:42
I dont share the site with my partner but she knows about it. We have material we share on a different site together.

By #289712 21,Apr,14 09:59
I wish I was on here with my partner..Id like to post pics of us together, her nice pussy, but she wouldn't do it
By #449850 21,Apr,14 19:29
We'll you still get to enjoy the site. Sometimes you need to have your own little pleasures.
By #289712 24,Apr,14 01:31
Yeah true.. Like myself, she has a huge libido, we have heaps of sex, but I know how self conscious she is..

By #445126 19,Apr,14 10:13
We do
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,14 10:23 other posts 
But if Tropics doesn't know you, he wouldn't know who 'we' are.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off