Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Straight guys and giving head?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #620471 [Ignore] 27,Jun,20 04:25
It would surprise many people how many straight guys, at least fantasize about, giving head to another guy. And so many guys actually prefer head from another guy more than their female mates, once they have tried it. It makes sense that if a guy knows what excites his own cock the most and makes him cum the hardest?, then he can be better at giving head as well. Something about the feeling and taste of another man's hot fresh cum pulsating up through and out his cock that drives me absolutely NUTS!..........Anyone else???

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.straight guys,would you let a bi man suck you?   2.Save Blow jobs !   3.I want to fuck a straight guy   4.I want to get blown   5.Blowjibs....and giving someone that look of surprise and pleasure  

Comments:
By knewbi [Ignore] 02,Aug,22 12:53 other posts 
I totally prefer getting and giving head to a guy. Before I started doing just that I would fantasize about it and even pretend that the woman giving me head was a guy.

By smcock [Ignore] 28,Jul,22 21:01 other posts 
Not only would I like to suck another man's dick. I'd like to be fucked bareback by another man.

By Zainn122 [Ignore] 28,Jul,22 09:38 other posts 
Believe me when i say this but more than 90% of men would play with cock.. I've had straight guys suck me off and then threaten to expose me, if I told anyone about them sucking me off lol.. funny thing is, i normally offer to suck them odd, I never tell them to suck me off

By #667453 29,May,22 15:43
It doesn't matter if he's bi or straight or gay. It's all about male2male affection 😘

By #633353 12,Feb,21 09:15
I don't think straight guys play with other guys.... I used to be straight. But once I started to play with cocks and have men suck mine, I rationally considered myself bi...
I am interested at all in a relationship with a man. I Love women. But sex is a different thing than an emotional relationship. And it is also quite uncomplicated. You get together, enjoy each other, and then leave. Quite simple, so long as you are carefully selective and trust your partner.
By german_guy [Ignore] 14,Feb,21 14:34 other posts 
yes I do agree on you

By #64328 07,Feb,21 17:52
I secretly got blowjobs from a few str8 friends growing up. It was exciting times. We were just young and very horny

By #574505 06,Feb,21 18:27
I had a few that suck me felt good

By Darthshame [Ignore] 06,Feb,21 11:22 other posts 
Best blow job i ever got was from a dude. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a dude, that is why I don't think of myself as gay. However, bi ish tendencies as I have thought about sucking a guy off. Mainly haven't because I don't want to catch bugs.

By tecsan [Ignore] 06,Feb,21 02:46 other posts 
Well, let me correct the title...Straight guys do not suck dick...They are gay as hell...༼☯﹏☯༽

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 17:44 other posts 
Straight guys give good head

By mrdelicious [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 09:35 other posts 
I agree

By #621421 10,Jul,20 20:25
I feel you.I tought I am straight, but right now I would wrap my lips around hot hard cock and suck it dry
By #634683 04,Feb,21 21:58
Ooh, pick me, pick me

By lovetolickyou [Ignore] 27,Jun,20 19:33 other posts 
I consider myself straight because I wouldn't have a romantic relationship with a guy and anal's not in my repertoire, but I've always been drawn to cocks. There've been times I would gladly have done a friend, but I've had some unfortunate things happen by bringing it up and don't consider asking anymore.
By #620471 27,Jun,20 22:08
I am the same as you. Never been into romance or anal with a guy, but something about other cocks that makes my mouth water. So hard to know how to tell if another guy might be into the idea. Gay/bi bars are likely the best bet because of the typical clientelle. That's how I got started when I was younger. Too bad we aren't neighbors cuz I wld show U a good time. Good luck to ya pal. I hope you get to experience the fun in a good way.

By Panda737369 [Ignore] 27,Jun,20 20:57 other posts 
I agree!!!

By german_guy [Ignore] 27,Jun,20 15:27 other posts 
I am straight but would love to give a BJ to a guy and receive a BJ from a guy....too bad I did not have a chance so far

By spermkiss [Ignore] 27,Jun,20 12:54 other posts 
Only millions of other men, worldwide. I'm as gay as they come, but in my personal life I've known a dozen or more men who identified as straight who liked to suck cock. One of these men was an extreme example. He kept his clothes on and he didn't even like it when I felt his dick thru his pants. His dick was for his girlfriend. When he was with a man he wanted to suck. And yes, he swallowed.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off