Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Fake accounts

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Started by Daniel [Ignore] 14,May,20 11:26  other posts
Hi guys,
unfortunately there are too many fake girls on here.
Let's collect them here.
Looks like reporting doesn't help to stop these fake accounts.

passbi2 is fake: /member.php?w=594600

I found "her" pics on chaturbate - passbi2 collected pics of several couples there and uploaded pics here.

Proof:
[deleted image]

[deleted image]

hope this will help.
Don't waste your point for fake girls here

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 20:16 other posts 
Oh, I forgot the SYC member who went by the name of frickhanna.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 20:22 other posts 
Another one
Nightynight, and Leo the predator will pick all fakes out
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 20:38 other posts 
Have you interacted with frickhanna? I received a short and very strange message from her today. It had to do with a former member by the name of Sexgod who referred condrocitos to the Evaluation Panel for deletion. Gee, shortly after receiving frickhanna's message, POOF!, "she" was gone!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 20:40 other posts 
No but there is one member I wish went poof... He is a closet but fake using a vpn.

No pun intended with the poof stuff
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 20:49 other posts 
Whatever happened to Lickusuku? If you forgot, that's the member who referred SrCums for deletion.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 20:46 other posts 
Can you imagine, Sexgod /member.php?w=649600 , a member for a couple of months, who did not post pictures, had the balls to report a 9 year member for posting web pictures while in chat? Sexgod claimed that the tribute pictures in condrocitos gallery were internet pussy pictures of web models. Ya know, I guess all the fellas need to be mindful of what they wank to especially if they want to post it here.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 20:56 other posts 
Yep! Site has changed. I do thi k the lix and aussie thing should be dumpsterd.

I mean let's bring back breed, maintenance man , posiden... oh sorry he still here. Whatever happened to Patrick #2. Dumpster long gones regardless of them being still here

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 21:04 other posts 
Regarding PATRICK, I guess he fell victim to the site's auto purge due to inactivity.

Regarding the thread(s) dedicated to lix and Aussieman187's departure, no harm if the members still want to commiserate... There have been a number high profile members that got the boot from admin.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 22:14 other posts 
It's understandable, Admin don't want people to think it's full of trolls, Why would people want to pay. And also Admin gets sick of babying people. Some think that a paid membership is free reign to be a dick. Not so. It's still a great unique kind of site.

Seems to be marginal more paying members here which is a good thing
By notynyt [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 23:25 other posts 
I'm sorry you seem so worried because of me.
By notynyt [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 23:24 other posts 
I will take the time to check how many fake profiles are there that attack normal members. I thank you, your work is commendable. 👍
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 23:27 other posts 
I will.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 20:11 other posts 
Bumping up

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 20:14 other posts 

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 17:36 other posts 
Boy it's a good thing *lix* has gone. She would be livid with the fake girls taking over the main page and specially the fakes leading the picture contests.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 11:24 other posts 
Isn’t it something that after all this time she’s still being mentioned?
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 17:04 other posts 
That’s how it works she was a legend in her own mind we still talk about John s and he was around long before lix we still talk about monted and he was way before lix what did they all have in common they were all legends in there own minds
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 17:32 other posts 
Now, now, lollipop. Your claws are showing.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 17:55 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 13:37 other posts 

Don't worry mate, she is REAL busy watching reruns of "Sea Patrol" on Australia 9

What a life!

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 08:41 other posts 
Daniel, CountryCouple54, Bella!, Jamie and all the other counterfeit hunters on site. What have you lost to these FAKE members that make you so determined to hunt them down? This site is great because a member can show off his nude body . No more, no less. IF personal friendships are made, FAKENESS (is that a word?) cannot be maintained so, what is making you so upset?
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 10:04 other posts 
We don't give a shit no more. There's a fake right now leading pic of the month. She or he has a couple fake pics on her page and she or he is verified. We are not turning anyone in this time around.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 11:17 other posts 
Ok. I hear you. You don’t give a shit no more but this brings me to bitch about something related. No one seems to have the cojones to name the member that’s causing trouble. If it’s Vivian, say so. After all, your wife trades the lead all the time. And she does it with a well used pic. Hold on. I’m not saying it is a fake pic, so don’t get HER knickers in a knot. Just saying.
BTW, I took a look at her page. Maybe…….maybe some of her pics could be internet specials but, generally, they are normal looking pics.
Some claim they can’t compete against internet pics. Looking at this lady/man’s pics all I can say is, “If you can’t compete against these pics then you have no business being in this contest…….or any other”.
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 25,Aug,21 13:12 other posts 
Well at least we can say when we confronted Vivian about her internet pics, she took them down. All except the one leading POTM. LoL, at least there was an effort. And we didn't get blacklisted
By #574505 25,Aug,21 14:45
Could not find no matches on her pic of the pom. My fake pic [deleted image] Lol
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 25,Aug,21 14:59 other posts 
Off with his head!
By #574505 25,Aug,21 15:24
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Aug,21 15:15 other posts 
That's a fake pic, for real? Those look like real slippers to me, but are they yours?
By #574505 25,Aug,21 15:19
Oi let's Rock 🕺
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 17:07 other posts 
You forgot Leo
--------------------------------------- added after 29 seconds

And notynyt
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 17:41 other posts 
Ok. Leo and Notynyt too.

Also, CountryCouple54, are you sure you didn’t mean “You don giv a shit no mo?
By #574505 25,Aug,21 14:47
I try to post that song.
--------------------------------------- added after 46 hours

only registered users can see external links

By #592419 25,Aug,21 14:11
Kebmo look what happened to your page..

By #485312 20,Jul,21 01:46
BEWARE OF THE FAKE FUCKS
THIS IS HOW YOU'LL KNOW WHO THEY ARE!!
[deleted image]
the fake fucks are already twisting the stories ... I threatened them???? ask the fake fucks how I threatened them!!! youre full of shit then, youre full of shit now.. I called your fake arse shots out as fakes from the moment I saw them, and the moment I knew it was you and 'wifes' shots, I blocked your sad losers arses ... its nice of you to warn your 'friends' that they might better off to 'unverify' you because you know youre still a pair of fake fucks.. you should warn all your 'fake friends', 'those cunts' as I remember you called them, and I dont have to make shit up and insinuate what I said, or you said, did, or pretended to be.. Im telling it how I see it.. I called your fake arses out. your fake video derived shot looks just like I say it is.... hope you changed your loser bio from 'we're new here' to 'we're a pair of old fake loser fucks, that dont have any new material'..
I dont like snakes, and I will always block people that are snakes, fakes and losers. next time you try to explain your lies, get some real people to weight in... Ive only seen you and a bunch of bitching trolls backing your 'story', keep telling it... someone might pretend to believe it *lix*
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 11:09 other posts 
And, despite this pissy little rant, the walrus got the boot.
Can you say KARMA?
(I knew you could.)
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 13:58 other posts 

Fuck her. We all know she is raging at home for getting grassed
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 14:41 other posts 
"Fuck her"???
No damn way!
I wouldn't fuck the Walrus with SirScum's, dick. (And if anybody here would get a woody over the Walrus it would be SirScum...)
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 22:10 other posts 
Or aussieman187
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 16:06 other posts 
I heard Aussieman's seeing eye dog died... he was totally defenseless from Lix and her rat slit
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 11:45 other posts 
Yes, she got booted. KARMA. Let’s celebrate. The one member that caused all of you to gossip about ad infinitum, the one member you all loved to hate, is gone. Hurray. And along with her she took a huge amount of flavor . All you have left is the bitter taste in your mouth. She, more than anyone else, made this site for the last 5 years. The rest of you are pale imitations that bring little more than snide remarks like “Walrus” and “Midget to the site . Jealousy made you forget that you are not in her league at all. This site won’t be the same without her.

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 14:06 other posts 
I see MeetMolly is gone already. That didn't take long.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 16:05 other posts 

By notynyt [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 08:33 other posts 
this member nick was @Dimples13@ , the account was recently deleted by admin .

Thank you Jamie, great effort, you understand the cost of membership better. 🙏👍
By #574505 11,Aug,21 09:36
I did sent her a pm. She did not comply so I change my vote to delete. I'm not sure how she got deleted
By notynyt [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 10:02 other posts 
Yes, I was looking at that profile. I couldn't see any of his activity. That's why he didn't give you any reply.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Internet photos are easy to understand. That's why first I pay attention to the activity of the member rather than the photos.

By notynyt [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 18:27 other posts 
newman This is a very old member. A member has filed a copyright infringement report on his profile. I alerted this member by messaging twice. Screen shot has also been sent. But he deleted only one photo. Can someone explain this member?
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 19:00 other posts 
The first seven pics are so photoshopped it’s laughable
By notynyt [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 05:57 other posts 
newman he is feeling very horny. I requested him to please delete internet photo. He deleted only claiming photo. And accept me as a friend. But not reply me . He is very old member. This time he survived. But any other member can re-report his profile. It should change the setting of internet photos. Only friends can see. Otherwise he cannot save his profile again.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 13:27 other posts 
So since he escaped being deleted, this time, why doesn't he have the "warning" icon on his page?
By notynyt [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 18:18 other posts 
I am not Admin 😔

By notynyt [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 07:20 other posts 
Hello guys , Alert 🚷

I am telling the list of some members, you check them in the verification option. Today the setting was changed by admin sir. If you have verified a fake profile, then perhaps the next step may fall on the verification rights given to you.

/member.php?w=637681

/member.php?w=89048

/member.php?w=588372

/member.php?w=590344
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 08:17 other posts 
With all due respect, you seem to be confused and comparing apples to oranges. Being a premium paid member is totally different than being a verified member.

• A premium paid member pays for site perks such as the ability to accumulate up to 400 OR 600 points per day versus 250 points. A diamond member can watch member's videos for free while others may have to use points. Premium paid members have a little more rope in which they can hang themselves when it comes to admin. Basically what I am saying is that admin will tolerate more shenanigans from paying customers versus non paying customers.

• A verified member is one who has presented some type of proof to 3 or more members that he or she are who they claim to be. Some members that verify another will ask that person to write the verifying member's name on their body, some verifying members will be content with a sign and today's date, some people have met in person.

Bottom line, this new means of branding a profile MAY backfire on admin whereby paying customers are "insulted" by this new icon/badge on their page and choose to leave causing admin to lose income.
By notynyt [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 08:55 other posts 
Sorry! You are explaining instead of understanding. Everyone knows about the rights and facilities of paid member and free member. There should be no argument for this here. You resort to fearful things more. Do you think this will reduce income, because he is paying? I would like to ask if anyone sells any counterfeit item under the label of a branded product. And if the company puts a level in its product that "beware of counterfeit goods", then will the company's income decrease or the income will increase. Remember this, to maintain confidence in the market, tough decisions have to be taken. So that the image of the branded product with the label is not tarnished. Who cares on Fake Products?
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 11:13 other posts 
I beg to differ, no, EVERYONE DOES NOT know about the "rights and facilities of paid member and free member".

And that lack of knowledge trickles down to the Evaluation Panel where the VERIFIED members continually vote to delete the free members because an internet picture was found within their gallery.

Perhaps you now understand that admin does not mind an internet pic or two, as long as the poster does not claim ownership of said picture.
By notynyt [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 12:07 other posts 
You are missing the main point. The rest of the arguments are of no particular importance here.
By #623135 06,Aug,21 13:16
I think you are confused. Membership in SYC/SYD is not a manufactured product. There’s no market that needs to have the assurance that the account is or is not “FAKE”. At best, visitors to the page like what they see. At worst, they don’t and go to another page. Everything else is the same. They can chat, post, join a forum thread, and compete. The last one is controlled by the Evaluation Panel. I doubt anyone will be so offended as to delete their account.
By notynyt [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 13:38 other posts 
I am not saying that membership is a product. I have tried to give just one example.
By #623135 06,Aug,21 13:57
The problem, lollipop, is that what I’ve heard is not what you’ve said. Blonde hair, you know?
By notynyt [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 18:08 other posts 
Admin is not under pressure. The admin has put fake members under pressure. 🤣🤣
By #623135 07,Aug,21 09:50
You've got the wrong end of the stick
By notynyt [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 10:08 other posts 
Everyone has their own opinion. What I understood, I have laid it before you. 🙏
By #623135 07,Aug,21 09:53
edamin dabaav mein nahin hai I think he was.
By notynyt [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 10:06 other posts 
Hindi ? Nice 👍 ..
By #623135 07,Aug,21 10:14
Lollipop, lovers need to be cuddled.
By notynyt [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 15:03 other posts 
Hugsss 💌
By notynyt [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 18:11 other posts 
The problem is that we understand with our own understanding.
By #623135 06,Aug,21 08:42
I was looking at Polare’s page. And they complained about Lix?
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I don’t think Admin gives a flying fuck about the odd internet pic. I think he was pressured into doing this by those members that continuously complain about “fakes”. It never made sense to me.
By notynyt [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 09:00 other posts 
Correct. Sometimes this pressure is necessary. and proves beneficial. To maintain confidence in the market for a long time, higher payments are required.
By #623135 06,Aug,21 13:22
This pressure is NOT necessary nor beneficial. Your last sentence does not make sense either. If (and it’s a big if) Admin decided to do this, it’s my opinion he did it to get certain members out of his hair. Lix is one that comes to mind.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 11:23 other posts 
So you think that admin was pressured into developing an icon for profiles of members that continuously complain about “fakes”? Obviously. But I would wager to say you would be mistaken by who "pressured" admin to do so.
By notynyt [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 12:04 other posts 
Hahah no .. No one is saying so. You are trying in vain to catch the words.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 14:11 other posts 
Read it again, I said no such thing, I was responding to Twowarmtts3! post, she said that. I think it may be you who is trying in vain to catch MY words.
By #623135 06,Aug,21 13:23
Bella!, you posted something that I believe is wrong. You said , “ admin was pressured into developing an icon for profiles of members that continuously complain about “fakes”?
I think he was pressured to develop an icon that identifies THESE FAKES.
I gave an example of a member that probably pressured Admin. That was Lix. At one time or another some members probably did too. Leo, Dgraff, CC54(the old account), Skittles, and even you. I’m willing to bet there are or were many more. I’ve tried several times to question the humanity of this action and always get an answer like “Do you like to be fooled into thinking that the other member is not real?” My answer is, “ I chat with PEOPLE. These people have views and ideas like everyone else. If what I’m looking at is pleasing, I don’t care if they are Martians. I’m just chatting, not getting laid.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 14:14 other posts 
Okay, read YOUR post, it was YOU who said this; "I don’t think Admin gives a flying fuck about the odd internet pic. I think he was pressured into doing this by those members that continuously complain about “fakes”. It never made sense to me."
By #623135 06,Aug,21 14:23
Yes, I did. What’s your point? I don’t think Admin gives a flying fuck about the odd internet pic. And I do think he got tired of messages like the one Lix posted the day before she got canned (maybe it was a few days before) and It does not make sense to me.
I think you are pissed off. Let me assure you that was not my intention with this post.
This interesting, good reporting. Polara has been around since 2010 and she has a warning sign on her profile......Question: does she know it's there and the reason for it?
By notynyt [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 18:17 other posts 
I don't know my friend . what you think ?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Show It Off