Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Multiple accounts

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by admin [Ignore] 10,Aug,11 14:46  other posts
Though it's not written in any rules, having multiple accounts is against the spirit of this site. I did not bother much about this before, but since some of the members do not know reasonable limits and register numerous accounts I will put additional restrictions on duplicate accounts in close future. Particularly the duplicate accounts will be restricted from sending points and gifts between them.

I do not want to hear again any complaints like "I stored 10'000 points in gifts in my fake account and now I can't do anything with them, I want them back". You are warned. If you will be unable to transfer points between your fake accounts - it's not gonna be my problem.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.and More confusion   2.Say what you mean...   3.Who was your favourite poster - now that they have deleted their account?   4.My multiple SYD accounts   5.Most Befriended Member  

Comments:
By #485312 19,Sep,17 09:43
l see theyre at it again, opening accounts to get onto pages they are banned from... seems they cant help the compulsion to be dicks... must be in their DNA *lix*

By #42017 15,Aug,11 10:20
The only reason I might think of opening a new account is I'm bored with my name. Is there any way of changing a name?
By fila1305 [Ignore] 16,Aug,11 03:24 other posts 
For as far as I know there isn't. I don't know whythough. As member you have your member number. Maybe I see it too simple, but you just have to change the name linked to the number.
By #363802 13,Feb,17 17:16
Yes, you can change your name, but it costs 100 points to do so.
By **FlyingCum** [Ignore] 13,Feb,17 17:59 other posts 
Being able to change your username is a new feature. It was not on offer when these members were talking in 2011.
By #363802 15,Feb,17 21:21
Oh, I didn't know this post was so old. Oops
By #485312 16,Feb,17 23:50
some think that by making a fake account and putting shit on others, makes them a better person...like this idiot, do they really think that by reporting me, that they'll get rid of me??? well l h@te to say it, but if l wasn't treated so bad when l first got here by troll guts, l might have just left and found somewhere else to show it off, but 'IT' made me more determined to stay here and spread my cunt open for all to see... even the mentally challenged one that think they smell things through their computer screen, l think their nose is just too close to their arse, and their house is what stinks as they haven't cleaned it since coming here... *lix*
only registered users can see external links
By #363802 17,Feb,17 12:16
WOW! That's fucked up! Why would someone do that to you?
By #485312 17,Feb,17 13:05
just another day at the ranch here... its what trolls do *lix*

By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Feb,17 23:44 other posts 
Is it still within the site rules to have more than one account? I am considering opening another profile page to show my face. It would not contain panties, peeing, friends or sucking cocks. Just me and my cock.

By #164428 18,Aug,11 14:44
I know of someone who was one person, deleted, came back as another, created yet another "shell profile" and is deleting one of the new ones due to probably the same personal problems with the original one and is creating yet another. It's like muliple personalities!
By admin [Ignore] 18,Aug,11 15:06 other posts 
You can't do anything about those. I still remember Jane who was posting shit pics and was returning over a year just to send shit pics to several members and leave false accusations on forum and in chat. I think I banned "her" more than 20 times.

By #59855 16,Aug,11 18:44
From Matt's Wife: I love this idea. It is about time

By fila1305 [Ignore] 16,Aug,11 03:10 other posts 
Good idea.

By smokieb69 [Ignore] 15,Aug,11 17:44 other posts 
?
i got a message like this - but i dont have multiple accounts?????
By admin [Ignore] 15,Aug,11 23:11 other posts 
Then you do not have to worry about this. I have to issue the warning to anyone who seem to have multiple accounts.

By #92909 12,Aug,11 23:55
the fakes are still here
By admin [Ignore] 13,Aug,11 03:28 other posts 
I have not done anything yet. This is just a warning so that anyone cannot complain that I have stolen members points when I do this.

By WristThick [Ignore] 10,Aug,11 20:44 other posts 

By #7976 10,Aug,11 20:38
Cheers to you Admin. It's good to clean up messes on occasion.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off