Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Calling out fake accounts

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #467057 [Ignore] 10,Oct,15 04:18
We send reports but not seeing results. "Crucial380" obviously has pictures off the web of several different people. There are other accounts, but I want to point this one off for a start.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Multiple accounts   2.fake accounts   3.WHO IS A FAKE?   4.Fake accounts   5.Fake accounts  

Comments:
By littleun [Ignore] 09,Nov,15 22:58 other posts 
I'm curious what admin thinks about "site police", as in bella and john s?
By #495558 12,Nov,15 12:18
Do not include Bella in ANY posting with the popcorn maker
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Nov,15 12:35 other posts 
Did you notice who supports littleun's comment/statement?
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 12,Nov,15 12:58 other posts 
Oops!! Sorry bella! I hit the +1 by accident
Figured out that I could negate it with a -1
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Nov,15 12:33 other posts 
bella!, site police? Surely you must be kidding. If you feel that contacting a long time member to advise them that they were reported for posting Internet pics and suggest that they consider deleting the pictures before their profile is deleted, YES, I'M GUILTY.

littleun, you must not follow the site drama, there aren't many days in the week where JohnS has not referred a member after studying pictures and doing a reverse search and finding a jpeg somewhere. Heck, JohnS has named me the Defender of Fakes......

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Nov,15 21:22 other posts 
/member.php?w=190625

PECULIAR! I thought I recognized the most recent picture uploaded by the member called out in the above thread belonging to another member. I contacted the member who I believed owned the picture and received the most peculiar reply which I posted below.

"Yes it is, thank you. I noticed it earlier but figured he would be dealt with eventually given his sketchy gallery."

If "you" don't care enough and aren't going to report him for posting your picture, why should anyone else be concerned?
By #495558 06,Nov,15 09:36
Contact JohnS, Highway Patrol!
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,15 10:39 other posts 
Nah......, you can contact him.

I will not be contacting the Resident Representative of All Things Australian ( I cannot take credit for giving JohnS that title ) as my message might interfere with his personal mission to let members know what I've said about him. Poor JohnS, he continues to say that I do not like Australians but I just cannot seem to make the old fart understand, I do not think highly of him, just HIM!
By #495558 06,Nov,15 14:48
Maybe some public support of JOhnS would help us both out. Some real cheerleaders that think he is a swell lad. Balanced and fun. I would like to see who these people are for sure
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Nov,15 08:39 other posts 
Apparently there will be no public support, only the behind the scenes, s.ecretive support.......
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Nov,15 10:49 other posts 
That's only because Kmad hasn't seen this post yet. That guy thinks the sun rises and sets on Johnny-John.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Nov,15 19:17 other posts 
Hey, Mattes, are you still on HIS radar?
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Nov,15 22:32 other posts 
Oh, good gawd--please don't get him started again!

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Oct,15 08:09 other posts 
Hmmmmmmm.......?

There's a relatively new profile ( less than 1 month old ), a premium paid member/membership, no relevant pictures posted BUT what is so curious is that this "new" member has 95 subs. Really? The Domination Game players/hierarchy is allowing a newcomer to snap up 95 subs in less than 30 days? Hey, SYD royalty, looks like there's someone looking to become king, again.........
By #316057 18,Oct,15 11:45
Is he the one that had the 95 fake accoounts.?
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Oct,15 11:55 other posts 
That's a possibility that I hadn't considered AND thanks for planting that seed in my head!
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,15 17:18 other posts 
Ha! The newcomer has a new friend/alliance and 3 more submissives!

98 subs and counting!
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Oct,15 01:42 other posts 
100 subs and counting.....
By #316057 20,Oct,15 01:44
they are showing up.. guess dick,net kick them out
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Oct,15 02:04 other posts 
According to a reliable source, dick.net didn't give a rat's ass about his old ass or bullshit.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Oct,15 10:39 other posts 
102 subs.....
By #495558 22,Oct,15 12:45
[deleted image]

dick.net looks dead on arrival
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Oct,15 12:53 other posts 
Such a crazy, crazy balance, 12 friends and 103 subs. What the what!#%$?!
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Oct,15 00:58 other posts 
103 subs and he deleted the gift I sent him!
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Oct,15 18:27 other posts 
Yikes! He's at 113 subs!
By #495452 23,Oct,15 11:28
Did you say.... King, AGAIN?....
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,15 14:31 other posts 
Yes, I said AGAIN!

The member steadily adds submissives daily and is currently at a count of 106 subs! Wow! I wonder how much he's spent so far to dominate in the Domination Game? As mentioned, I sent him a gift, a "clown" but there was no acknowledgement and said gift was quickly destroyed.

On the flip side, what I find SOOO very laughable, his wingman continues to play dumb about his own return and his previous profile, but darlin', based on your current friends, that was the telltale sign! It's obvious the point banking/transfer is alive and well ( thank you happy_guy, for pointing out what I was a part of, unbeknownst to me ), another telltale sign who you really are.

Oddly, you thanked me for responding truthfully about whatever you publicly questioned me on in the forum, yet you continue to deny who you are, who you were. Double standards? I realize that you b0ys take your game seriously and how angry you were when the other guy was deleted but you cannot continue to place blame on anyone other then yourselves, your/his words, your/his deeds are why your profiles were banned. If your return is only to "out" me, who I actually am, you're too late, that was already done. Welcome back, boys, have fun but don't believe for one minute that you've gone undetected.
By #495452 23,Oct,15 16:01
Why do you think I'm happy_guy? Who is this other guy?..Who is his wingman? Show your real compassion for pointing out conspiracy..
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,15 17:10 other posts 
Bite me. I won't be playing your game.
By #495452 23,Oct,15 17:31
What did I do?..King, AGAIN? This is the only question I asked the forum.. You need psychiatric help for severe paranoia..
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,15 18:02 other posts 
I don't feel that there's a need to name names because you already know who I'm talking about. So you're suggesting that I need psychiatric help? Would that be to determine what side of the fence I'm on?
By #495452 23,Oct,15 18:21
You attacked me and I did nothing.. that is symptom of paranoia.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,15 18:30 other posts 
Attacked? You need to refine your reading skills because if you thought I attacked you, you are the one that is really paranoid or you have very tender feelings.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 23,Oct,15 19:58 other posts 
Name names, please. For the rest of us who aren't in the clique. I already know sawdust is a twat

By #467057 14,Oct,15 02:23
Bump

By #467057 11,Oct,15 03:03
possibly not the message that was intended. The message I'm getting out of this is because his page is popular and getting viewer votes he can continue to post photos of different people that are not himself. Even on the members page there are comments saying that this is a obvious fake account. It shouldn't be ignored. These aren't far fetched "assumptions". I believe myself as a moderately popular member of this site as well and will not continue to post anything else until this problem is resolved. Maybe this guy can defend himself but never seems to show up under hot water. The only real person he's lying to us himself. Post pictures of yourself

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,15 05:51 other posts 
Hi.

Odd that you mention this member, I believe that I noticed "him" a couple of weeks ago when one picture that he uploaded was on the Popular page. I sent him the following message and received a reply and was promptly blacklisted;

Sep 23, 17:05 crucial380: i get hacked all the time and sap shot so sorry dont no what you taliking about

Sep 23, 12:13 bella!: Hi. I noticed your picture on the Popular page which prompted me to visit your gallery. The picture on the Popular page as well as MANY other of your pictures are web derived. Please consider removing any and all web derived pictures posted or take the chance of having your profile deleted altogether.

I don't believe the member is a paid member HOWEVER he has been a member for 4 years and IF the voting members follow admin's guidelines, we should convince the member to delete the photos in question prior to deleting the member altogether.

Do your research, provide a couple of links that a particular picture can be found. Personally, I do not consider blogs or jpeg pictures as valid proof. If the member is successfully deleted, you will receive a point award from admin.

I do find it upsetting when I see web derived pictures on the Popular page.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off