She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

What do U S citizens think about Trump's comments.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by Andthisisme [Ignore] 15,Jul,19 15:08  other posts
The world in general,I think, was appalled by President Trump's initial racist tweets. True to form he doubled down on those comments today in a press conference.
Are these really the views of 'The greatest nation on Earth'

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #588327 17,Jul,19 23:20
Has anyone got a job from a poor person ? The rich people that people don't seem to like can provide jobs. Some rich people even give way their money
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jul,19 00:13 other posts 
By #578610 18,Jul,19 09:09
I'LL REPEAT WHAT I SAID TO PHART
Phart, you stated
"Who employees the everyday folk? Other every day folk? No,the rich"
You are not thinking about this. The majority of the population is the "everyday folks". We are the buying public. Those rich people and corporations make their money because we, the little guys, buy their products and services. How long would GM or Amazon be in business if we didn't buy from them. Our system, capitalism, is designed to work this way. Anthisisme is right. These 3%rs that have the majority of the wealth in this country pay the least amount of taxes they can get away with. Trump is just an example. There are many corporations that hardly pay taxes at all.

By #578610 17,Jul,19 17:30
Phart, you stated
"Who employees the everyday folk? Other every day folk? No,the rich"
You are not thinking about this. The majority of the population is the "everyday folks". We are the buying public. Those rich people and corporations make their money because we, the little guys, buy their products and services. How long would GM or Amazon be in business if we didn't buy from them. Our system, capitalism, is designed to work this way. Anthisisme is right. These 3%rs that have the majority of the wealth in this country pay the least amount of taxes they can get away with. Trump is just an example. There are many corporations that hardly pay taxes at all.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 17,Jul,19 17:34 other posts 
Indeed, why is Trump so determined not to release his Tax information when almost every President since the 1940's has done so?
By #588327 17,Jul,19 23:33
What do you want to learn from seeing his tax returns. Do you know lots of tax laws ?

By #588327 17,Jul,19 23:17
Corporations don't pay taxes. They just pass the tax onto the product they sell. So you pay that corporations tax. All your doing is taxing yourself.

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 17,Jul,19 22:43 other posts 
Yep. Another Putin's-bitch electoral college win depends upon voter apathy....wait... Putin's hacked the system, anyway.

By #592419 17,Jul,19 17:23
Courageous.

By #578610 17,Jul,19 13:35
Phart why do you believe this country is full of freeloaders? Yes, there's some, but, I sus
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Suspect you never made much of your life and now you blame it on the "freeloaders" and illegals instead of admitting you were not up to it. You always complain about them.

By #588327 16,Jul,19 17:13
I think people are missing some information in all the unlimited money our government has. From my understanding the when we need more money the government basically gives put IOU because other countries believe we will pay the money back. When they don't think we can pay them back. They will stop giving us money. When or if that ever happens we will be in trouble because we can't pay for anything. People just keep talking about spending more money and don't seem to care about paying anything back. That's crazy the government has a bigger problem to fix then tweets
By #578610 17,Jul,19 11:02
Most countries will keep carrying us. Their treasuries have huge steaks in our economy (property, bonds, infrastructure) We go down they go down. In the late 80's the Japanese were involved in such a blood bath.

By #588327 16,Jul,19 17:36
If every tax payer pays their share of the current national debt. You owe the government $183,000. People like AOC think we should be do more free stuff ?

only registered users can see external links
By #578610 16,Jul,19 18:29
If past statistics can offer any guidance, in 2016, $1.44 trillion income taxes were paid by 140.9 million taxpayers reporting a total of $10.2 trillion in adjusted gross income, according to data recently released by the Internal Revenue Services.Oct 16, 2018
The national debt is like you getting a loan to buy a car. It will be paid or refinanced until it's paid off or the government defaults. It's happened before. Let me remind you that Clinton, a Democrat, brought it down to zero.

By #578610 16,Jul,19 14:31
only registered users can see external links

This is CNN news today. I think it says it all.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Jul,19 23:27 other posts 
AOC is a moron
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 16,Jul,19 03:24 other posts 
Thank you for the well reasoned argument.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jul,19 10:19 other posts 
Using the word moron,although it is a viable discribtion,can be taken as a immature remark and not receive the crediablity it deserves.
The better idea is to exspose the blatant iggnorance of the person and let the public read the definition of moron to verify it applies.
That woman got fired from a damn hot dog stand and was a bar tender before she went into office.And the bussiness she worked for CLOSED DOWN shortly after. research the reasons why.
Also,she cost the state of New york jobs in a larger number than the folks that voted for her. Moron is correct but make sure to back it up with facts!

By phart [Ignore] 15,Jul,19 18:38 other posts 
Well,AOC said publicly she wanted to impeach the motherfucker.
I did not hear the foreign press say anything about that.
Strange how folks pick and choose who they are offended by.
I know sometimes Trump needs to put down the twitter box but all this whineing about his tweets just brings back the double standard thing.Those offended by Trump,could not care less about AOC's blantant display of immaturity and lack of support of our President.I doubt she or the rest could go back where they came from.Probably not wanted there anymore.
AOC has made the roughly 16,000 that voted for her look like idiots for putting a loud,foul mouthed bar tender in a position of power.
To think had she had any brains and had went in with a different attitude,agree or not with Trump,but just went in with a+attitude of lets work together,what potential she had.
Damn shame.

As far as what he said,I have not kept up with all of it.
I do think he needs to use better judgement in regards to sharing his opionions.He is entitled to his opionions,he is American. But telling natural born Americans to back where they came from is not fixing anything.

If you want to know the majoritys opionion on Trump,wait till 2020 november,as myself and 1000's of others vote to return him to office. Perhaps then the stumbling blocks he has ran into while trying to fix America will be decayed and withered away.Flaws or none,he is the best shot America has right now.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 16,Jul,19 03:21 other posts 
I think that your second paragraph is so important if Trump wants to maintain a UNITED States. His strategy though appears to be more aimed at division,
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jul,19 10:14 other posts 
i can agree we need to work together.The division sadly was here before he ran for office.The last postition holder made sure of it. Trump is simply making it visable to those that have been blind to it for so long.
The folks that his remarks were directed at have made it a point to say hatful things about and towards our President.Publicly.Folks are not paying any attention to them.Trump on the other hand,can say something with a racial overtone and it is heard all over the world. Bare that double standard in mind and you will realize the racism and such is NOT 1 sided as the media wants to project it to you. Trump is for lack of better way to put it,the donkey everyone wants to pin the tail to.
Racism is the worst amoung the 1's who cry the most about it.

By #578610 15,Jul,19 17:23
It depends on whom you ask. They are not my views and there's plenty who feel the way I feel, but, he did get elected because a large part of this country liked his crap.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 15,Jul,19 17:39 other posts 
I do believe that he is clear on his agenda for 2020 - to keep saying those things that the [people who voted for him want to hear - and hopefully get re elected. This seems to be all part of that strategy.
By #578610 15,Jul,19 17:44
I guess he feels that if it worked in 2016 it will work in 2020. In all my years I never noticed that because of the shame of not sounding politically correct many people did not show their true colors. I'm ashamed to admit that this country, my country, is full of bigoted, racist people.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 15,Jul,19 17:09 other posts 
Nope they aren't the views of the "Greatest Nation On Earth". But they do seem to be the views of our President.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 15,Jul,19 17:37 other posts 
I certainly hope you are right and I am pleased to hear that.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off