Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

* SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT SOMEONE *

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #4

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 00:53  other posts
For whatever reason, the original thread went POOF!. *Jamie said he liked it [the thread] so let's give it another go!

There are many folks that don't get the recognition that they are deserving of, so let's use this thread to post something positive. Use this thread to recognize members as well as non members!

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #372855 02,Jun,17 14:36
I'm here lol. I like most people on here, but do get annoyed that I talk to certain people for hours days etc then for no reason they ignore me.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

But twowarmtts,footluvrsgirl, and only a few others are very nice.
By #526776 03,Jun,17 22:22
thanks so much for mentioning my name Athickstumpyone... you've always been nice to me also and I appreciate that!
By #372855 05,Jun,17 05:07
Footluvrsgirl you are welcome. X
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Jun,17 06:27 other posts 
I like you too footluvrsgirl
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Jun,17 06:26 other posts 
I agree. I also like footluvrsgirl's clit. It's a real pleasure to look at and I'm sure to play with and taste.
By #526776 05,Jun,17 15:02
well, thank you!!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Jun,17 20:10 other posts 
Welcome. Are you enjoying having your clit licked?

By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,17 19:40 other posts 
say something nice? Well All I can say is, thanks for putting up with me.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Jun,17 14:06 other posts 
Maccc1111 /member.php?w=502997 is nice. She's got a great looking cunt.
--------------------------------------- added after 53 hours

Going back to recognizing this member again, another great asset of hers is her small boobs with perky nipples. Very nice!
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,17 22:22 other posts 
Other than the visual aspect of this member, have you found anything else that's special or nice about Maccc1111 that you could share with the members?
By #460385 02,Jun,17 22:28
Well she has been gone for a year
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,17 22:48 other posts 
Perhaps her cunt looks even better!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Jun,17 01:04 other posts 
No. I'm only interested in her pussy.
--------------------------------------- added after 17 minutes

Actually, not just her pussy. I correct myself. I'm also interested in how fuckable she is and if she'd fuck with me if I met her.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 03,Jun,17 03:36 other posts 
I'm guessing you're already aware of this, but I'll say it anyway, just in case you're really oblivious. This thread isn't meant to recognize people for their bodies alone. They need to have other good qualities worth mentioning that have nothing to do with their body. (Hint: The most obvious clue that they probably don't have enough good qualities to be worth mentioning, is if you see they have a blog or two praising Razzle.)

Naming members with nothing exceptional besides their body is just gonna take away from the members who actually deserve recognition for being more than that.
By #482237 04,Jun,17 11:50
My, friend, i like Razzle, and it doesn't mean a thing other than wanting to play with a funny guy. After all, this is from your page:
If I already PM'd you and you don't have big boobs, don't worry, it wasn't a mistake ~ Friendly cute girls 18-48 with nice natural ones are encouraged to message me ~ I'll show more if you're cool + hot ~ I'm into a lotta different things, especially with more than one girl. I can be dominant if you prefer, but I like to see a girl use my cock like it's their toy w/o worrying about my pleasure. ‹(^.^)› ...NOTE to guys - please don't PM me, unless about pics/vids of big/huge tits, but vote/comment/+whatever appreciated - thanks!
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 04,Jun,17 18:05 other posts 
I know what it says in my description. I wrote it. Not sure what your point is about it, but I was making a joke with the "hint" thing. Although I'm pretty sure no one mentioned here by someone besides Leo has a blog like that, the comment in parentheses wasn't meant to be taken seriously. I forget that sometimes it's harder to tell when someone's kidding online.

By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 01:13 other posts 
countryboy54, this man is 100% American, 100% patriotic and 100% a family man! Sometimes he allows his sensitive side to show, but don't confuse that as being a weakness because he is 100% man!

/member.php?w=460385
By JustWill [Ignore] 31,May,17 08:57 other posts 
Countryboy and I might not always agree here in the forum, but I've got a ton of respect for the guy. He tells it like he sees it, without pulling punches or playing games. He and Mrs. Countryboy are site members who make SYD a better place to visit. (Also, they are one handsome damn couple! I've seen the pics to prove it. )
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,17 13:08 other posts 
Yep, the Mrs. countryboy is stunning and they are visually a beautiful couple. The countryboy has a keen eye for capturing the "money shot" when it comes to his Mrs. I wouldn't be surprised if one of his hobbies is photography.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 31,May,17 11:32 other posts 
countryboy54 has always shown himself to be open to listening to other peoples points of view even when he does not agree. A genuine courteous open minded guy.

By #527431 03,Jun,17 12:55
I love you all so much!!!
Someone figure it out this one:
Quote:
"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,17 13:01 other posts 
I like that quote!
By #527431 03,Jun,17 13:02
Me too!

By t-rex [Ignore] 02,Jun,17 20:36 other posts 
Wifey is a great lady, and a fantastic photographer, cox4u has always been a great guy, and also a great photographer

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jun,17 15:19 other posts 
One of the kindest members that you might ever meet and he happens to be a favorite of mine, tanner46!

If you have ever had the pleasure of having him comment on your pictures or post something on your wall, he ALWAYS makes you know that you are special! Please make time to stop by and say "hi" to tanner46!

/member.php?w=309541
By pifad [Ignore] 01,Jun,17 22:11 other posts 
Tanner46 is truly one if the nicest, genuine men here. Always upbeat and easy to talk with.

By #451923 31,May,17 23:00
I have chatted with so many women from the USA and Bella and a few have been really supportive, understanding and can relate when it comes to chatting with an intact, uncut, uncircumcised guy like myself. Most of the women here are shallow and selfish who think cut is normal and cleaner.
By #517356 01,Jun,17 02:18
Never had an issue with ladies commenting on whether i'm cut or not but have seen others say it
By #451923 01,Jun,17 20:24
I was talking mainly about the women here in the USA. You shouldn't have any problems being in the UK. Matter of fact I have better chatting relationships with women outside of the US. BTW.... I looked at your pictures and you could pass as being circumcised.

By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 17:57 other posts 
I'm sure many will attest to this, big9inch21 is a couple and a very sexy one at that. The king and his lovely "queen" are fellow Michiganders, Yoopers to be exact! If you haven't already done so, stop by their page and say hello!

My opinion, big9inch21 is an integral member to this site, he's not only generous to their friends but there's times when he's made suggestions come to fruition!

/member.php?w=154752
By JustWill [Ignore] 31,May,17 19:41 other posts 
A much better "king" than the guy that came before him, that's for sure. big9inch21 is always friendly and doesn't look to stir-up trouble. Very welcoming guy who represents the better aspects of this site.
By #460385 01,Jun,17 09:05
I agree. No better couple on this site. Big9inch is a great member who cares about this site. Always helpful and always a gentleman.

By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 19:50 other posts 
Here's a member that countryboy mentioned, alexblue.

If you are perusing the different topics in the forum, surely you will find something posted by alexblue. What you are going to notice is that he's extremely intelligent, a bit sarcastic and a champion of the underdog. When I say underdog, what I'm trying to express is that if he senses that "you" are being rude or unfair to another member without provocation, he's going to step in and put you in your place.

Stop by and say hello to alexblue.

/member.php?w=486763
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Jun,17 08:43 other posts 
Alex is a good guy and, as an added bonus, he has a very sharp brain. Brains can never be over-rated!

By southsidestud [Ignore] 01,Jun,17 07:10 other posts 
Please visit my page

By #363802 31,May,17 16:34
Bella has always been very kind and nice to me, as well as footluvrsgirl and licksipsuckit, just to name a few! Mostly everyone has been kind to me and I appreciate that,I look forward to to talking to people on here and I apologize if I didn't mention your name,just know that your in my heart and I love and appreciate you! ♥️
By #526776 31,May,17 20:54
Thank you so much for mentioning my name!! I really appreciate that!! I can say that you have always been kind in your comments to me as well, and I do enjoy talking to you too! thanks so much!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 21:56 other posts 
Thank you for popping in. Yes, TSgurlSindy is very kind with comments. footluvrsgirl, I hope to see more of you in the forum. Your thoughts, opinions, posts will be much appreciated!
By #363802 01,Jun,17 03:52
Thank you Bella,I do try to be kind and considerate to others,and I appreciate you saying that!
By #526776 01,Jun,17 07:01
Thanks bella!! I appreciate that!
By #363802 01,Jun,17 03:50
Your very welcome and thank you so much too! I enjoy talking to you as well!Your a very beautiful kind woman!

By t-rex [Ignore] 31,May,17 22:43 other posts 
Bella has always been nice to me , arexa has been so kind too, footluvrsgirl is a true sweetheart, sherryann has always been so sweet to me, just to name a few 😘
By #526776 01,Jun,17 06:52
Thank you t-rex... you too are so very very kind in all your comments and messages!! a true friend on here to me!

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 31,May,17 21:42 other posts 
To everyone who takes the time to say "Hi" and just to chat for awhile even briefly! I do enjoy chats a lot!
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 22:00 other posts 
I agree, and if I might add something, it's a 50/50 street. If you find that you are not receiving the number of visitors that you hoped for, it's okay to reach out and initiate the visit yourself.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,May,17 08:02 other posts 
/member.php?w=469837 bustyasian is super hot. The new cumshot pic on her boobs is extremely exciting!

By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 08:08 other posts 
Rather than litter the thread with favorite pictures, why not state your something nice and if your something nice is about another member, include (just as you have) a link to their profile.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,May,17 16:42 other posts 
But I'm not littering. I think she'll highly appreciate the fact that her pics get noticed. She loves to show cumshots on her body. My comment will make her happy, so that falls very much under the definition of the adjective "nice".
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 17:32 other posts 
We can play cat and mouse but I know you understand exactly what I'm saying. The original thread that was deleted which has been replaced by this thread was just "SAY SOMETHING NICE". I suspect that those members who aren't familiar with bustyasian would notice her by your kind words as well as a quick link to her page.

Have you ever taken notice to the various threads where pictures WERE posted but now the member is gone? I'm sure you will do whatever you want but I thought I would let you know how I feel. I'm not high strung or cuckoo like the other member that launched their thread and I promise that I'm not going to blacklist you or whine to admin to delete the thread. Heck, when the original thread was deleted, it had 11 posts, look at this thread, it has more than tripled it. Now I'm hoping some members will "RATE" it!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,May,17 19:48 other posts 
I actually don't know what thread was deleted. Who deleted what and why? I thought threads are never deleted.

Also, why blacklist me or complain to the admin? I did not insult you or anyone else.

By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 31,May,17 09:18 other posts 
I want to ad BobbyKay to the mix, how do I find the membership number?
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 10:05 other posts 
I can help you with that!

/member.php?w=421957

Other than the physical beauty, please share her/their other special qualities. Thank you!
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 31,May,17 10:51 other posts 
They are very pleasant to talk too, she's on here more than him now I think.... plus I get to look at her gorgeous tits while chatting .......and btw bella how do you get the number, do you have a directory or something
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 12:53 other posts 
I have special "click skills", didn't ya know?

/member.php?w=383363

Hey y'all, check out aoneeyedmonster! You've just been clicked!
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 31,May,17 16:01 other posts 
Oh man... now everyone's gonna know. What's your number, it must be VIP status

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Show It Off