Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Vicks for masterbation

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #527183 [Ignore] 13,Jan,17 08:08
Was just wandering if anyone (men or women) has used vicks vapor rub for masterbation? If so how was the sensation? Toor hot? Too cool?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.masterbation   2.Masterbation!!!   3.How can i make masterbation more fun?   4.Happy Masterbation Month   5.Masterbation & Blue Pills  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Jun,20 06:30 other posts 
Chipotle pepper sauce works better.
Add a couple of Tabasco drops for an extra kick.

By #485312 10,Jun,20 00:24
reminds me of the time l had rubbing liniment poured down the crack of my arse, that got me up and hopping, straight to the shower for a cool down... and l do enjoy a rub on my clit after lve chopped the chillis, that's a nice long burn too.. *lix*

By knewbi [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 11:59 other posts 
I have and still use it on occasion. I mix it with whatever lotion I am using. A small amount does the trick.

By #536913 21,Aug,17 04:32
Accidentally reached for that in the dark once. It felt off for a second, but then it felt totally different a short while later. Totally lost any kind of sexual urges I had in the moment because my dick and asshole were on fire. Had to run in the shower and stayed there for 20 minutes. Not a fun night.
By #551147 09,Jun,20 03:14
ROFLMAO

By #612379 09,Jun,20 00:28
vicks mixed with aftershave is great!!! YEP TRUE''depending on dick size, get a container that will take one third of you softy, if ya smallish the size of the vicks container is good....if knob plus and inch or so more fits...perfect. actually those with soft cocks will love doing this..i find i sometimes take forever to get firm and grow a bit, this works enough to get that horny want kinky feeling.....OK a guide for the mix is 2 caps of a/shave and half cap of vicks (put some around the top of whatever container your gonna stick ya dick in, it helps when you start to put dick in, and get the urge to fuck the container) A glass or plastic container the mix that fits so you got to help put ya dick in is best while its soft, you don't waste much then thru overflow..A plastic egg poacher is really good as it creates suction at ya dicks base and is flexible for enhancing sensitivity, when using this way you gotta either go for it and cum or pull out if just want to horny up. NOW ALL its gonna sting a little at the start,nowhere bad as Colgate though, but don't take ya dick out as the sting goes and it just feels great. You'll want to go again, best waiting a few hours to get the senses working normal....it gets addictive once ya work out the right mix and best ways of doing...lol....a DIY premium hehe.... ya knob will get a LITTLE bigger and so will your cock for half hour or so, good time to play with or put into things. Remember to use a container that will only fit at the most ya knob and an inch of ya dick in..i experimented adding to the mix, i put some deep heat once, don't go there!!!!, but the icy cold one gave it a kick, add only a small amount. The sting in the aftershave is the best way i've found to enhance the feeling one..apart from some errr other substances not avalble in the pharmacy. f ya gonna try this read my tips, i have done the trial and error time already... dont want to hurt the crown jewels, and i would suggest to try avoid spilling onto your balls. If anyone comes up with a mix additive please let me know....

By Frenum [Ignore] 13,Jan,18 08:04 other posts 
I've tried toothpaste it gets the veins filled.

By #536760 21,Aug,17 17:35
Some thought voting Trump in was a good idea too. I,ll just stick to deep heat on my penis inserts.

By #147052 13,Jan,17 10:44
My nose dripped once and I used it then. Never had a drippy dick so I couldn't tell you if it works.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 21,Aug,17 13:33 other posts 
Oh, mine's drippy when I'm turned on.

By #487013 21,Aug,17 13:24
Ouch, no thanks

By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 21:08 other posts 
sounds crazy, but i'm gonna try it...

By #361538 13,Jan,17 09:26
I like to put it (thickly) between my slit and on my nipples. It does feel a bit strong at first, but I like it. Just try a little and if you don't like it, wash it off.
By t-rex [Ignore] 13,Jan,17 21:47 other posts 
Wow, I like your idea, of a vaporizer 😃

By Stigma33 [Ignore] 13,Jan,17 09:07 other posts 
Something tells me rubbing vicks on your dick is a terrible idea
By spermkiss [Ignore] 13,Jan,17 10:40 other posts 
'Reminds me of a story that went around when I was in high school (back in the olden days). Some guys jokingly told one of their friends that Vicks was a better lubricant than Vaseline. He believed them and tried it with his girlfriend. After that he was known as Firebird and his girlfriend as Hot Lips.
By #527183 13,Jan,17 16:40
LOL

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off