Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by JeffinKS [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 08:51  other posts
interesting new segment!
but come on I don't even get one vote??

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By cupar [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 09:47 other posts 
Just spotted and see I have 0. The trick maybe is to keep posting new and delete old stuff
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 09:55 other posts 
I gave you a vote!
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 10:26 other posts 
Mr. cupar, just my opinion, I do not believe that posting new or deleting old pictures has anything to do with votes/voting. In my opinion, it has to do with interacting with other members.
By cupar [Ignore] 23,Feb,16 14:13 other posts 
Agreed Bella it was just to freshen up the pages that may help me to spend more time on here as it has become less.
By jayman73 [Ignore] 23,Feb,16 15:22 other posts 
Bella, where's your Excitement meter? I went to give you a vote and I can't find it on your page.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Feb,16 15:33 other posts 
I opted out.
By jayman73 [Ignore] 23,Feb,16 15:16 other posts 
Now, you have another vote.
By #485312 05,Oct,19 23:04
the trick is to be yourself, be sexy, happy and horny. ask yourself what you came here for? has this site fulfilled the initial requirement you wanted. lm sure the name attracted you to join and the thought of showing and/or seeing dicks/cunts was most of the reasons to start with. and you stayed because you got that and whole lot more *lix*

By #485312 05,Oct,19 22:59
only registered users can see external links
again lm am attributed the DRAMA that this off brand idiot started, this site loser instigates it and than slings off his pie hole. again l will show you that the DRAMA QUEEN WINNER IS DGRAFF, or should l say justwibellgraffcc54... l learned that one from the experts *lix*

By #485312 05,Oct,19 17:48
only registered users can see external links
and for the dick wads that want to see MY EARNED TROPHIES, jam these in your pipe and smoke them Dgraff *Lix*
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

and yes l keep every gift sent to me and all but a few trophies l cashed in, since my business seems to be the topic for the dickheads who need to trash someone daily..
check out the losers in the stuff just stuff thread, to see what pack of whining little trolls they really are and check out the Bella back flips, how she can twist and make up shit as she goes to try discredit the man that lets her stay here. ADMIN, is the man that brings us this site, he is the one with the real numbers and l believe every word he says is gospel. lve never had a run in with him that he hasn't explained and makes absolute sense over. he is wise, and kind and giving, but even he has seen for himself the BULLSHIT this small pack of small minded bring to what is a great site.. *lix*
By #539191 05,Oct,19 18:02
Every time I visit your page I get excited [deleted image]
By #485312 05,Oct,19 18:05
You are a doll ... l thank you kindly and you make me smile .. sending you a big KISS gorgeous man *Lix*

By #569438 12,Oct,18 19:34
Very excited

URL=/ez4vno95vhbbpic.html][/URL

By #569341 12,Oct,18 10:12
Yep. Have less than 0 idea what this "excitement meter" is about. Does it mean anything or is it like the new version of the domination game?

By #485312 17,Apr,16 04:52
seems like theres a lot of conjecture about whether l should be allowed in the 'game', l didn't think it was a game, but because l have won it twice, someone has said that l shouldn't be 'playing' it, its a meter, supposedly measuring excitement levels from others, lm sorry l have no control on how people vote...if you have a problem with me, l suggest you write to me and tell me what your problem is...and since lm not even winning this round ld like to ask you all to stop voting for me and give someone else a go at it....lm not as exciting as you all think...or as one member seems to think *lix*
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 17,Apr,16 08:34 other posts 
well congrats for winning twice! I thought I was an exciting member as well, i am friendly, go out of my way to help members, vote on pics ECT.... but I almost get ZERO votes.... so I guess I am not exciting at all.... oh well
By mr_blue [Ignore] 17,Apr,16 08:52 other posts 
Treat everyone like shit then Jeff... don't vote on pics,don't help members....you might get some votes...

And excitement is interpreted in many different ways....

Here's a thought on why lix has won twice..
She posts everywhere(not a criticism btw)which generates visits to her page,she's not shy about why she is here,that makes it easy for guys to talk to her,cuz she is more open with her comments than most women here..so guys vote for her

All I see is bitching for the sake of it,propose a fairer system to give others a chance to win,but it relies on members votes and if you are not in people's thoughts you are not gonna get votes...out of sight,out of mind....

By #485312 17,Apr,16 09:17
thanks alex, for explaining how it works, and no offense taken, l do a lot here, some don't like it apparently, being nice to everyone isn't in some peoples make up...l like to comment on hot shots and beautiful bodies, l like arses and big cocks and yes l like to share what l find and like with others...thats just who l am, lm a very giving person....thanks for the support and appreciation alex *lix*
By Cox4you [Ignore] 17,Apr,16 12:36 other posts 
Well don't get too excited Alex because I have proof that she feels prior members who won are as exciting as burnt toast. Her messages on everyone's pages are mere copy paste to garner more votes. To each their own in how they chose to play but we are all so much more than our pics and excitement comes in many factors. To be referred to as burnt roast is not nice at all. She is a sore loser and diminishing the other members who won over her. Poor sportsmanship. So cry me a river lix. Please go on and dig your self in deeper.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 17,Apr,16 15:44 other posts 
Why you telling me ?...most of what you have written is aimed at lix,so tell her....and she's entitled to say someone is exciting as burnt toast...should've seen how much bitchin' was going on when I won it... alex is this,alex is that...come on,who gives a fuck...it's a game...everyone knows how it works,you scratch my back blah,blah...

So what if she's a sore loser,,,not my problem...and diminishing the other members who won,yeah right...when every winner had the excitement prize bought for them or aided in rigging it for themselves(and yes that includes my win)....buy the prize it what is...

don't ha@te the player,h@te the game....
By #485312 17,Apr,16 17:50
true alex, l don't play the domination game because l don't like it...now he's running a h@te campaign on me, wasn't good enough to use my one statement about burnt toast in his private messages to others, he's taken the one negative word l said and made a whole case out it...l use the 'game' as a way to milk points like the people that h@te me are visiting my page now to find them too, yes l vote members that don't usually get a look in as they are my friends, and vote for me, getting as many over the 10 point mark makes more opportunities to collect extra points, that l use to give to members in votes and kisses...and lm not resetting it after many have spent their well earned points to vote for me...he thinks lm cheating by getting votes, that it couldn't possibly be that people like me and vote for me *lix*
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

[deleted image][deleted image]
and heres some self promotion, getting a facial for my troubles *lix*
By mr_blue [Ignore] 17,Apr,16 18:33 other posts 
Sort it out amongst yourselves,it's a game..everyone seems bothered by what someone else is doing here..
You get out of things what you put into them...
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 19,Apr,16 01:34 other posts 
whatever
By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Apr,16 05:41 other posts 
By #316057 19,Apr,16 01:51
no h ate here lix. some just can't take it I keep voteing you and orther ..
By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Apr,16 05:45 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 01:08 other posts 
To admin, is there some way for you to simplify the voting process? Why is it necessary to not only click on the wanking carrot but the [+1] that populates after?
By #96761 04,Mar,16 03:08
Yes because I thought just clicking the emoticon was actually giving my vote. I didn't even know you had to hit the + and therefor no one got any of my intended votes.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 08:59 other posts 
Thanks for your support and/or encouragement on this matter, CreativeOne!
By admin [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 10:43 other posts 
Doing this the way you suggest I have 3 options:

1. Do not show any changes after the click at all and this way no one will ever know if their actions produce any effect or not and will be confused and discouraged to click.

2. Increase the counter without checking the result, which will be even more misleading, because after the page refresh it will show the real value that may have not changed at all because of restrictions.

3. To check the counter after the click and increase or do not increase it, but most of people would never know what happened and why. In some cases they will see +1, in some not and would not understand why it works sometimes and sometimes it does not or was it a connection error.

The way it's made now it shows you if you can cast +1 or not and how much time you have to wait to cast another +1 on this member and increases the counter when the vote is actually accounted for. If the counter is not increased - you may have connection problem or something (javascript is not working right in your browser, adblock is fucking up the page, etc). So, it's most clear and transparent scheme.
--------------------------------------- added after 18 minutes

Ok. I have an idea how to simplify this a bit, let's see if it works.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 11:29 other posts 
Yes, I like that you click on the carrot icon..and the page refreshes and shows the counter increase ... very nice very simple! thank you
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 13:44 other posts 
Cool beans! You're a good guy JeffinKS, thanks for testing admin's tweak and responding back.
By admin [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 13:53 other posts 
basque9 was confused by the change as you can see - /forum/thread.php?id=25035#t390753

Here is what happened - he clicked once, increased counter but did not notice it, clicked second time and got 60 minutes warning, and thus with every member he tried to vote for. In the end he got an impression it's broken and opted out.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 14:15 other posts 
like I have said before.... common sense is not common...not meaning any disrespect for basque9 but come on bud.....
By basque9 [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 17:23 other posts 
Apparently I was trying to vote during the changeover and was not getting a consistent response !
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 16:00 other posts 
basque9 opted out because of confusion? Oh, that's unfortunate!
By basque9 [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 16:59 other posts 
Obviously it takes more than mere common sense to guide this aerospace engineer through the maze all you computer whizzes took for granted. We sent the moon lander up safely and it radioed back successfully, all without computer assistance! Gosh, I am giving away my age!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 17:34 other posts 
Sweet man, you are absolutely correct about no computers "back in the day" but as far giving your age away, you already did! You posted your age on your page, within your profile! :x
By dickisgreat [Ignore] 11,Mar,16 15:18 other posts 
The way it works now is clear and intuitive to me. Not sure how it was before.

I like the feature.

However - I don't understand the connection between Excitement with the carrot on the profile page, and "I'm excited by this" on each photo page. I looked for a Help page but couldn't find one.
By #494679 04,Mar,16 17:42
Imagining you actually saying "the wanking carrot" made me chuckle... (cough)...
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 17:50 other posts 
Wanking carrot....wanking carrot....wanking carrot....!!!
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 17:56 other posts 
By #494679 04,Mar,16 18:17
Hahaha! Stop, please! .... hmmm... actually, I'm finding it rather arousing now too!

...say "beef jerky" for me?
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 20:32 other posts 
Beef Stroganoff (?) LOL
By dickisgreat [Ignore] 11,Mar,16 15:22 other posts 
I never knew that was a carrot. I got the wanking part but thought it was a hot dog or just a blob with a green mohawk and some sort of pom-pom tail even though none of this makes sense. Still not sure what's going on with the tail, if it is a tail.

By JeffinKS [Ignore] 05,Mar,16 09:37 other posts 
OK my thoughts on the new game....
I can see why it quickly became boring. Unless you live on this site, it is nearly impossible to be at the top. it's just the usual few who are always at the top in ratings. and they win over and over. I know quit being a whinner and just get involved with the site....I DO get involved just ask Bella and some of the other "ALPHA" members.. but rarely rank.

thanks for you time and thanks for trying to keep the site interesting
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Mar,16 10:54 other posts 
I did mention somewhere else that exciting/excitement is a subjective term.

To me, YOU are exciting. I enjoy your posts in the forum, the respectful way that you interact with others, your open-mindedness with regard to others...I'm referring to me. A long time ago, I recall us having a pleasant exchange of private messages and I believe that it was at that time that you said, "whodathunk" that we could come together and have common ground. I appreciate that you allow me to admire and interact with you and your husband. I said this just recently, Jeff, you are a good guy, a stand up guy. You, in my opinion, are indeed, exciting!

Yep, it seems like many members have geared this contest toward popularity and not the various and subjective ways that excitement could be interpreted.

By basque9 [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 13:12 other posts 
Is there something wrong with the voting system now? No matter who I try voting for I am told I need to wait 60 minutes. It says this no matter when I last voted or even when I have not yet voted for that individual today.It began refusing my votes well over an hour ago
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 13:17 other posts 
did it start right after you won the last round?
By basque9 [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 13:30 other posts 
Actually, yes it did, within an hour or so; it was selective; For awhile I could vote for Alexblue and Kmadeau, but no one else???????? Finally it refused to respond to me completely, so I just opted out and left the game! I had seen several other winners go back and play right away so I assumed it was ok to do so.Is there some quirk about needing to spend the award points first?
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 13:33 other posts 
maybe it's a glitch in the script
By basque9 [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 13:37 other posts 
What does a glitch in the script mean; something wrong with my computer?
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 13:44 other posts 
no not with your computer..... the script runs on this website....
By admin [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 13:49 other posts 
Don't know what are you talking about. These are people you successfully voted for in past couple of hours.

nick / time / vote

alexblue 13:25:09 +1
kmadeau 13:24:39 +1
7duim 13:16:22 +1
cheltenham 13:07:01 +1
*starsky* 13:06:54 +1
cocksure 13:06:18 +1
Amadeus 13:06:08 +1
bisub25 13:05:50 +1
Mariiyah 13:05:31 +1
thirdleg 13:03:59 +1
Maisetheu 12:41:22 +1
*jamie 12:40:58 +1
cockswallow 12:33:07 +1
Arexa 12:32:51 +1
Gayleks 12:32:27 +1
JeffinKS 12:32:12 +1
alexblue 12:23:07 +1
kmadeau 12:22:03 +1
By basque9 [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 16:33 other posts 
Very strange; I received no positive feedback that my attempt at voting was successful! Yes, indeed I did try to access these people and was given no indication that I was actually voting. The usual numeral 1 did not appear after clicking on the carrot icon indicating that I could click on it and actuate a vote. Apparently the mechanism for voting has changed from a 2 click process to a 1 step process without my realizing it. Voting today is obviously a different process from what it was yesterday.Yesterday I knew when I had effected a vote. If something has not been altered in the voting process from yesterday then I am utterly confused why the cues received when voting are different or lacking altogether.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 16:52 other posts 
Yes, I mentioned that I would like to see the voting process simplified, ie, from 2 clicks to 1 click.....
By basque9 [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 17:10 other posts 
Ha, ha; I assumed I had been blackballed or the system was broken! It permitted me to vote the old way intermittently, and was behaving erratically; perhaps as changes were being made.I talked with others in the game and no one knew what I was talking about! I never knew when I had or had not voted for someone because the time it stated I could vote kept fluctuating. I could not get consistency which is what an engineer relies upon.
-------------------------------
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 17:23 other posts 
ok....
you have two members, member A and member B
you can only vote for a member once every 60 minutes...
so if you vote for member A and then 10 minutes later vote for member B, then try and vote for both again... you will get a message stating that you have to wait 50 minutes to vote for A again and should tell you you need to wait 60 minutes to vote for member B again... understand?

for EACH member you vote on you can only vote on that member ONCE PER 60 MINUTES....
By basque9 [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 17:31 other posts 
That much is obvious; that 60 minute constraint pertained yesterday as well. Obviously a change in actuating a vote was made and without my knowing that, I was unable to make a familiar thing respond in a familiar way. My problem is not in understanding the rules of voting, it is how to click a vote now and know that it was effected! If I decide to play the game again, I will figure it out! I am not stupid; change is an alien!
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 17:40 other posts 
never said you were just trying to help!
By basque9 [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 17:43 other posts 
Yes of course and I thank you for your efforts! You are truly kind for doing so!
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 17:48 other posts 
would love to give you some personal instruction....
By basque9 [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 17:54 other posts 
Ha, ha, thanks mate! You see, we can talk a common language! Are you a computer geek?
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 18:04 other posts 
some would say that I am.....
By basque9 [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 22:54 other posts 
Good, then you might understand the frustration of attempting to vote for about 30 people this morning somehere around 10:30, apparently while the system was being changed, without a heads up. For some individuals, a 1 would pop up and you could click on that and a few down the list you would click and no 1 would come up. It was fluctuating between the old way and the new way in an illogical manner.I could not control or predict what way I was to vote; I tried everything I could think of; then suddenly the behavior would change again.It kept changing back and forth! I knew it had to be broken! Computerized systems are logically based.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off