Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by JeffinKS [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 08:51  other posts
interesting new segment!
but come on I don't even get one vote??

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #96761 03,Mar,16 21:14
I do have this to say. I appreciate anyone giving me a nod on the excitement meter and I always try to hit everyone back but some people are being overly aggressive and demanding that I hit their excitement meter. I'm not perfect. I try to always thank ppl for comments. Respond to p m.'s etc. But please lower the hostility over this excitement meter.
By #506859 03,Mar,16 21:33
Dare I suggest a hostility meter? Just kidding... What has the prize been anyway? I made a run once but just missed by 950 votes...
By #96761 03,Mar,16 22:12
Haha mr. Peepers. I had someone send me a p.m. Demanding I hit their excitement meter bc they hit mine. I did hit theirs back before they ever sent a p.m. Demanding. They said all I've done for you and you can't return the favor. Wow. I think they do need a hostility meter. Ha. So I went to their page and hit the thing like several times. Like I said, I'm not perfect and sometimes I miss things. I've even missed messages. It's not intentional, it just happens. I guess the icon that shows their status as a member is an angry face. I clicked on it and it says they are a hostile person and had so many blacklisted ppl. Oh well.
By jayman73 [Ignore] 03,Mar,16 22:33 other posts 
I am so sorry that happened to you. It's a shame, really. I really didn't think that was the purpose of this excitement meter, "I'll press your button and you press my button." I thought the excitement meter was supposed to be a genuine type of thing. You were excited by the person, so you hit the button. I always try to return the favor as well, because, just like you, I appreciate anybody thinking I'm exciting. It's exciting to me, that people think I'm exciting. But nobody should be demanding nothing. This is supposed to be a contest based on individual members votes. I didn't think that this was like the pic of the month, where everyone is gathering votes. It is kind of funny though that people are doing all this petitioning and for what, a couple of points. I think that this site it's taken way too seriously, and we should just sit back and enjoy it. I think we should just have some fun, and enjoy the pics and that what happens, happens. It is what it is.

By #460385 22,Feb,16 09:44
It's a very good way to piss through a lot of points, to have someone reach 1,000 votes. Then the game resets and you can piss through your points all over again. Kudos to the Administration for being smarter than us. Got us on that 1st round. But not round 2. lol
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 09:51 other posts 
I dont think it uses points to vote.... I voted and didnt use any points...
and I think you only need to hit 100... that you need to reach 1000 votes might be a typo....
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 10:14 other posts 
No, it's 1,000 votes and it is your option if you want to purchase additional points.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 10:13 other posts 
I believe that this contest ( not game ) was innovative.

The Excitement Meter contest doesn't require a member to submit their picture to be judged or down voted. And admin made it possible for a member to vote more than once, for the same member.

admin's concept IS good, he afforded every member multiple free votes! Each member can feasibly vote 3 times per hour and vote for the same member or if they want to play fast track, buy additional points. If this contest was played as intended, the contest SHOULD HAVE gone on for a long, long time.
By admin [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 11:04 other posts 
I have slightly changed it now. You can vote for the same member once per hour, not once per 20 minutes, but you can vote for any other member without delay (it was 20 minutes global cooldown before).

I think it's more appropriate since it's basically a free "I like you" vote, unless you want to pump up the same account.

At first I thought more about 10'000, but set it to 1000 to see how it goes. I can change this number any minute if I think it's needed.

And I knew there would be some people who take it too seriously
By #460385 22,Feb,16 11:28
I don't think anyone took it too serious. But that 1st round was over in a blink of an eye. Unfortunately, your always gonna have members who will find a way to manipulate the system. But we are glad you are making changes to bring some fun to the site.
By admin [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 11:50 other posts 
It was quick because just 2 members made a race out of it
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 12:01 other posts 
What you refer to is a "slight change" was HUGE, thank you! The only thing I wonder about is the list of members noted. I voted for some members who are not reflected on the list, why, what happened?

On another note, I truly appreciate the cake icon next to the member on the friend list that designates it is their anniversary. I think I sent 4 anniversary gifts today. Thank you very much! Just a question, is it even a possibility that you could program a "REMINDER" note that would be sent like a private message that would alert us that an anniversary is approaching? Nothing detailed or fancy, something simple, like; ANNIVERSARY, CHECK YOUR LIST.
By admin [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 12:14 other posts 
Not sure what you mean. The list that pops-up on your own page is a list of who gave you a plus, not whom you gave a plus to.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 12:21 other posts 
I'm speaking about the main list, your list. You indicated that your thought behind this contest was more like an "I like you" vote. Example, I voted for DrGyno but I don't see him on the list below.

/excitingtop.php
By admin [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 12:29 other posts 
That list is limited at 100 items.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 12:44 other posts 
Thank you.

Have you given any thought to my request for a "REMINDER" message for anniversaries?
By admin [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 13:15 other posts 
How exactly you want it to work?
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 13:37 other posts 
I like the cake icon but am I going to scroll through my friend list every day looking for it? No! When you have 100, 200, 300, 400, 500+ friends to scroll through, that takes a bit of time so I wondered if there was anyway for you adjust your program to read the cake icon when appearing on our personal list and send a generic message alerting us to check our list for anniversaries? I know what I would like to see but I'm not a tech person. Does my request sound workable or is there someone who might be able to explain it better?
By admin [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 14:02 other posts 
Ok, I think I've done it.
By #460385 22,Feb,16 14:16
I think what bella is asking for is, a notification that will pop up on our homepage or through our private messages advising us that someone on our friend list is having an anniversary. That way we can look through our friend list at that particular time. And not have to spend everyday going through the list. Maybe?
By admin [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 14:25 other posts 
I've already made a small list of friends who have anniversary on top of the friends page. I can do notifications, but then people would complain that they want to turn them off and etc and I won't see the end of it...
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 14:30 other posts 
Thank YOU, that's PERFECT!
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 15:15 other posts 
works great thanks!
By #482162 03,Mar,16 17:31
Are you talking about the anniversary of joining the site?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Mar,16 17:42 other posts 
Yes.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 23,Feb,16 02:33 other posts 
The game was played as initially set up...no-one broke any rules...so the game/contest in 'it's original concept' became a two member race...don't h@te the player h@te the game springs to mind....

By #131042 23,Feb,16 14:20
I like it, fun idea although not a single vote for me! Never mind, I'll keep tugging away
By jayman73 [Ignore] 23,Feb,16 15:15 other posts 
Now, you have one vote at least.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 09:30 other posts 
Yes, it is an interesting new segment and it is sad that you hadn't received votes prior to kmad's.

I just noted that you are now at 12 Excitement votes. Heck, who knows, maybe members will find the elusive "MILKERS" ( ) on your page!
By admin [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 11:05 other posts 
Actually there was a bug with them, they did not appear until now. Should start popping up now. I'm 99% sure
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 11:08 other posts 
There was a bug in the boobies? Oh, HELL NO!
By #506863 22,Feb,16 13:25
Confirming the previously mythical bouncing breast are indeed popping up now.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 13:41 other posts 
Did you find the bouncing boobies?
By #506863 22,Feb,16 15:31
Found two so far
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 15:46 other posts 
Well, for the most part, boobs come in 2's!

Heck, perhaps you should change your profile name to DreadtheBoobieHunter!
By #358797 22,Feb,16 16:07
🎵🎶 He's the Dread, the big bad Dread... The booby hunter! 🎶🎵
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 16:20 other posts 
Just because I need to know, is it boobie or booby?
By #506863 22,Feb,16 16:33
Boobies, plural
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

/fd85xkc13u0opic.html
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 17:34 other posts 
Thank you, both!

No problem, from here on in, you will be DreadtheBoobyHunter!
By #358797 22,Feb,16 17:21
I've always spelled it with a y, unless it's plural, than ies...
By #506863 22,Feb,16 18:29
Just observant, not really hunting.
By #358797 22,Feb,16 18:33
Oh, Dread.... admit it. You like sitting there with your dong hanging out of your pretty plaid boxers, just scanning pages hourly for those little jigglers, and I know it.

By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 09:18 other posts 
now you have one
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 09:28 other posts 
thanks!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off