Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Drinking My Own Piss And Cum

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #677376 [Ignore] 21,Aug,22 18:04
I really enjoy lying on my back in the shower and taking a healthy piss in my mouth. I never swallow but the excitement it gives me is great. Perverted I know but that’s part of the excitement. I just started cumming in my mouth. I never spit so always swallow my cum. Wish I could give myself a blowjob but that’s impossible.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Piss Drinking   2.Piss   3.Cum drinking   4.guys in bathroom   5.Drinking pee fetish  

Comments:
By neednopants [Ignore] 04,Apr,23 14:55 other posts 
Drinking my own pee is a perfect starter for every day. I prefer it fresh and warm. Sometimes I store it in the fridge to create a fantastic night cocktail. But even more I love my own cum. I wank into a glass and drink it - sometimes mixed with some juice or sparkling wine, but mostly pure.

By #672476 26,Aug,22 19:33
I often enjoy solo piss play when horny. Led down wearing only panties and stockings. Normally start with little streams over myself, stroking with my fingers so I can taste it

By bikev [Ignore] 26,Aug,22 03:38 other posts 
I love eating my own cum (and others) and drinking my piss. Love it when a man cums in my mouth then washes it down with his piss

By knewbi [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 11:07 other posts 
I can understand spitting out your own piss and swallowing your cum makes sense too. Never waste cum. Piss from someone else is determined at the particular time. Sometimes I would some I prefer to just push it out and dribble it down my chin.

By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 09:54 other posts 
I've swallowed my cum and also a lot of other guys' cum - lovely.

I piss into a glass and drink my own piss - there is a video of me doing this if you would like to atch it.

Kinky aren't I?

By wycowboy [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 09:36 other posts 
I'd have to break my back to gove myself a blowjob but I do swallow my own cum every chance I get. I also will lay on my back and try to piss in my own mouth, I've even swallowed it. Ir's not bad tasting, just salty.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off