Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

biggest dick you ever seen in person ?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #477745 [Ignore] 19,Jan,15 11:31
Tell me the experience of when u encountered the biggest dick in your life.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #455374 25,Jan,15 06:28
At the sauna. There was this guy, I swear it must have been close to 30 cm flaccid, it was ridiculous. It flopped around violently as he walked. Everybody there kept staring. This was a normal sauna, not some kind of sex sauna.

I got a very good look at it, but it's a shame I didn't get to see it erect. When I think of big cocks now, I imagine how big his must get.

By #472683 20,Jan,15 15:09
I'd say ten inches. And this was the only time I came within a few seconds during sex.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Jan,15 15:29 other posts 
I would have like to watch this live. A big cock entering your pussy. mmmm...

By #220845 20,Jan,15 14:55
I was in my twenties at a adult bookstore ,at that time I was letting guys suck me not vicea ,versa. White guy stuck his cock through the glory hole ,I was so nervous I leaned over and rubbed it under my nose sniffing it smealt incredible,rubbed my face with it ,so warm and smooth,it was huge and beautiful

By #7976 20,Jan,15 00:26
Does this question include horses, elephants, and whales? I've seen them all.

By #477745 19,Jan,15 17:45
Wow what a hot story. Who was this person and how did u get him to show u his cock?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 19,Jan,15 18:24 other posts 
Hey, we were both gay men and we gay guys show each other our cocks all the time. And we do more than show them. We have a lot of sex.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 19,Jan,15 13:47 other posts 
Well, since you're the possessor of a really long dick (assuming your photos are real and I expect that they are), I guess I can understand why this subject interests you.

My own "biggest dick" experience was with a guy whose dick was maybe two inches longer than yours and considerably thicker. Not only was it the biggest dick I have ever seen, but it was stunningly attractive. Perfect proportion of shaft length to diameter, a nice neat circumcision, a well shaped "helmet head" glans and perfect proportion of shaft length and diameter to glans size. All told, a lovely dick.

Of course it was too big to really do anything with except admire, lick and stroke (at least for me). Sure, I could suck on the head, but there is no way I could deep throat it. I doubt anyone could. As for taking it in the ass, no I couldn't. But quite a few men could. He was candid enough to tell me that he had quite a crew of fuck buddies whom he fucked regularly with that monster cock.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off