She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

RAND0M BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #4

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9  

Started by #431354 [Ignore] 19,Dec,13 17:10
For those who are tired of the random negativity in forum feel free to post wild sexy topics and no attacks on anyone...

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Sep,17 18:15 other posts 
In posting Random Bullshit, how random should it be and how much bullshit?
By #536760 18,Sep,17 04:15
Go extreem .
So you win.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Sep,17 10:19 other posts 
But what if I post something that is not approved by the Obersturmbannführer? Isn't it dangerous?
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 18,Sep,17 14:06 other posts 
then you gonna get
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Sep,17 14:56 other posts 
The Obersturmbannführer doesn't do this. The Obersturmbannführer punishes you with the Obersturmbannführer's methods. Stay away from it because the Obersturmbannführer is gonna get after you too. Unless you are one of the Obersturmbannführer's aides and I don't know that.
By #485312 18,Sep,17 22:33
bullshit is bullshit, the more shitty the better l thought *lix*

By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Sep,17 13:26 other posts 
I walked out of a public bathroom today with my cock semi exposed. It wasn't hard but it was exciting.
By #485312 11,Sep,17 10:03
lol, did you leave your fly undone, or did you pull it out and let it flop about?? youre getting more daring leo. you'll end up like old matey in the priest outfit lol, getting gamer as you get older *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Sep,17 12:23 other posts 
I simply didn't bother to cover it as I was exiting. I left it exposed for a few minutes. It was soft but as soon as the thought of being caught by a hot babe entered my mind, it got hard. I didn't get caught and I didn't want to (unless I was relatively sure that I wouldn't be reported) so I zipped it and continued my way towards the car park where my girl was waiting for me.

(I did get a handjob in the car a bit later....)
--------------------------------------- added after 57 minutes

But today I'm still horny and must think whom to fuck.
By #485312 12,Sep,17 23:27
yeah it is a thrill to be naughty in public, l love pulling my dress up in public to aussieman a flash, l did it once in the Dan Murphys, thinking l had my back to the cameras, but when l looked up, there was another bunch in front of me, so l guess that didn't go unnoticed lol, *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Sep,17 13:47 other posts 
Funny
By #460385 11,Sep,17 14:34
Hope there wasn't any little boys in there.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,17 16:02 other posts 
What's the difference if there were young boys in the restroom or boy's and girls on the street going to or from school, shopping or just playing on the street? Clearly, some folks don't give a crap where they're at when they want fuck or if they just want to expose themselves because that's what they want to do.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Sep,17 17:02 other posts 
Hello.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,17 18:14 other posts 
Hello. I stand behind what I said. The world is full of sickos and you are one of them.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Sep,17 18:20 other posts 
Yes
By #511804 13,Sep,17 05:58
Males seeing males nude in bathrooms and locker rooms was never a problem when I was growing up. That has all changed to the new days of modesty
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,Sep,17 16:40 other posts 
Presumably the whole point of doing this is to be seen by someone.otherwise why do it. When noticed it would almost certainly be by someone who is out and about doing their business and really does not want to be confronted by your dick.

I really do try not to judge but this is really strange and disturbing behaviour.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Sep,17 17:56 other posts 
I agree with you.
By #536760 13,Sep,17 01:20
I don't . Please give us 1 logical, rational reason why we should NOT be able to walk around naked.? Look at the sexual crime rate of religious society's compared to nonreligious. Traditional religion fuck,t with us, and we fuck,t society up. Wile your googling look at the crime rate for the Vatican compared to other country's ? Just my 2cents.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Sep,17 09:07 other posts 
If the society that you live in is one that accepts and maybe even encourages nudity that is great. Walking out of a bathroom with your, albeit flaccid, penis visible for possibly **** to see in a society where that is not the norm, and indeed that behavior is seen as disturbing is just wrong.
I assume from your response that you would be happy for your chidren or grandchildren walking through a shopping mall or wherever to be suddenly confronted by a guys penis dangling in or out of his pants.
By #536760 13,Sep,17 20:05
If you tell me why you would be so hurt by it. I'll tell you why your such a fool.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Sep,17 07:00 other posts 
I am sorry, but if you can't see why exposing your genitals to young c41ldren in a clothed environment is wrong, then there is nothing that I can say that will convince you that it is wrong. If this is in an environment where nudity is expected and accepted I have no problem at all. This is of course just my opinion but I am not sure how you would explain yourself to the police should a parent report you.

That there is too much graphic **** on mainstream media i would not dispute but this is a red herring in the exposure of genitals issue.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Sep,17 18:48 other posts 
Indeed. Being indoctrinated by religion or nationalism is much more harmful than looking at nudity. E.g. 40% of Americans have their brains fucked (they believe the earth is 6000 years old, this damage is irreversible).
By #536760 13,Sep,17 20:01
Indeed again. You turn the TV on at anytime of day, you'll find a movie with shooting,stabbing,killing, you name it. But my god to show an erection, vagina, or two people showing love and affection for each other ? What would Jesus say ? Probably use a brain cell you stupid dumb fucks. Or similar. That's 4cents...
By #460385 13,Sep,17 22:08
Jesus is dead. If he ever existed. So I'm sure he would be saying you dumb fucks really believe in me.
By #536760 13,Sep,17 23:43
He would be saying i did,nt write shit..... Thoughs propergander fucks did.... It worked there still colecting money each sunday. (money is the route of all evil, please contribute to the money tray.) Please contribute to the icudoiwill2 fund, i will diliver you from evil..

By #502711 13,Sep,17 05:36
Fit bod or Dad bod?

only registered users can see external links

By #485312 21,Aug,17 00:44
who here is in the mile high club??? lve never been on a plane with anyone to fuck, but ld like to know if its a good thrill or not.. who did you fuck and where was the flight going at the time if you can remember... *lix*
By #435701 21,Aug,17 14:05
Mile high club on an airliner is just ****'s play! A true 'mile high' member is flying the airplane! MANY time member looking over the shoulder of the girl sitting in my lap.
--------------------------------------- added after 45 seconds

So sick and tired of this censorship!...C H I L D'S
By #485312 21,Aug,17 20:50
lve never been with a pilot, that would be the ultimate Mile High Clubster, fucking a pilot while in the cockpit, but now with all the added security around airliners, that would be very hard ... l wonder if anyone has fucked in a flight simulator ??? *lix*
By #535670 22,Aug,17 21:36
don't you mean fuck simulator
By #502711 24,Aug,17 02:13
We should have fucked in that helicopter simulator at the military history place that day
By #485312 24,Aug,17 02:21
that's like a simulated simulator of an air craft.. or we could simulate having sex in a simulator maybe *lix*
By #502711 25,Aug,17 04:36
I was thinking more of simulating simulated sex in a sex simulator.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Aug,17 19:30 other posts 
I've been in the army and did use a flight simulator. No women around though.
By #485312 29,Aug,17 04:41
did you have a wank? that would be simulated sex.. *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Aug,17 12:12 other posts 
Nope. Not at the flight simulator. No point...
By #485312 08,Sep,17 04:00
heres a simulated simulator with my arse in it *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Sep,17 05:20 other posts 
Looks great!
Hey, did you notice the two boobs on the lower left side on the plane? Did you draw those too???
By #485312 08,Sep,17 05:23
no, they were there, theyre painted on, ports for the altimeter is says. l forgot l had those pics *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Sep,17 07:40 other posts 
They're good ones.
Your posting them keeps annoying some people.
Perhaps it's your fault and mine. We tend to think this is a sex site.
But, maybe, it's a forum for solving the world's problems.
By #485312 08,Sep,17 09:01
lol, yeah right, l was also under the impression it was a sex site.. maybe we should start a 'secre+' group and preach to each other how much more wonderful we are than everyone else.. hahahaha ... nah, ld just rather take my clothes off and be crazy sex maniac *Lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Sep,17 19:01 other posts 
Look, let me remind you because you don't get it! This is a sex site. Hint: it's called show your cunt/ show your dick. So better keep doing that. I certainly will. And show it off. Forget **** clubs etc.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Aug,17 12:13 other posts 
But, yeah, that's funny.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Aug,17 19:29 other posts 
I don't find sex on an airplane in any way interesting. I prefer my feet on solid ground.

Yes, I've been on flights with women I could have had sex with, but i wouldn't do it during the flight.

On the other hand, I have met girls on the place that I later fucked. Airplanes and airports are great to meet women. On my flight back from Australia, I managed to get the phone number and email of one of the flight attendants. I'm gonna meet her sometime in autumn. I have had sex with flight attendants before, on the ground, e.g. during stopover, in a hotel, but never in the plane. I prefer to prepare the ground for the ground while flying.
By #502711 29,Aug,17 07:07
I'm on a mission to fuck in as many places as possible. Fucking on a plane is on that list.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Aug,17 12:14 other posts 
oh I see... in that case...
I hope, however, you avoid certain places, e.g., sacred ones.
By #485312 29,Aug,17 18:29
like cemeteries ??? lol, *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Aug,17 21:25 other posts 
He's a man on a mission. Let him answer!
By #536760 30,Aug,17 00:09
He carn,t . He,s on a mission.
By #485312 31,Aug,17 08:37
yes. hes on a mission to poke holes in me all weekend, and we started early on this one *lix*
By #536760 02,Sep,17 22:55
You got new holes ?
By #502711 02,Sep,17 23:50
Was busy poking holes in Lix. But nowhere is off limits
By #485312 05,Sep,17 16:55
[deleted image]
heres a hole that got filled long ago.. *lix*
--------------------------------------- added after 8 hours

[deleted image]
lol, loving this dude, he's the bomb *lix*
--------------------------------------- added after 39 hours

holier than thou, l love a good ole laugh at naked nuts *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Sep,17 18:52 other posts 
Don't you have any Buddhist or Muhhamedan or Hindu, etc etc, temples/sites in OZ? Why do you insist in one sect only? You should fuck with Aussieman in other sect clubs too. Hindu temples, in particular, have some very sexy, but weird, creatures. Deities with nice round boobs, some of them look like lady boys, cocks, multiple hands, skin with weird color, etc. Good places for nudity.
By #536760 11,Sep,17 22:48
we have mc donalds now?
and cemeteries.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Sep,17 00:22 other posts 
actually, mc Donald buildings resemble American churches. Those that advertise prayer etc by neon signs.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Actually, I'm right. Look!
By #485312 12,Sep,17 03:22
out west its mainly Christian things, maybe in the cities theres other religious buildings, all religions are cults and most all worship a different super being, l think its time for governments to stop letting these institutions get away with no paying taxes on the hoards of money they generate from begging off their followers and give it back to the communities they steal it from under false pretenses.. l bet they'd all cry poor .. these building would be better suited for soup kitchens and housing the homeless people while they lay abandoned all week.. make them do what they preach, make them look after the meek and less fortunate *lix*
By #536760 12,Sep,17 04:48
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Sep,17 06:38 other posts 
Yeah like cemeteries
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Aug,17 12:31 other posts 
I'm not in the mile high club but I'm certainly in the train low club. I've done all kinds of things in trains, from masturbating to watching to fucking.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Sep,17 06:45 other posts 
Hey Leo do you know how to resleeve a stretched out over sized pussy you stuff a 10lb ham in there and cut around the bone then pull the bone out
By Dev01 [Ignore] 03,Sep,17 07:15 other posts 
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 05,Sep,17 08:40 other posts 
Does having a fuck at over 14,000 feet (not in an airplane) on top of a mountain count?
By #485312 05,Sep,17 10:11
well technically, it would be a mile high ... better take some oxygen, the air is thin up there *lix*
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 05,Sep,17 23:23 other posts 
Indeed it is!!! And cold at night!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9  

Show It Off