Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Have you ever brought a woman to orgasm without fucking?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #44271 [Ignore] 28,Dec,09 10:30
Have you ever bought a woman/women to orgasm with out fucking her, just by touching her body ? It is very much possible and ladies likes it that way also. Fucking is simple but Loving is difficult.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #278535 21,Aug,14 02:02
My wife have intense orgasm through nipple suck several times.

By #417547 31,Aug,13 18:47
Yes I have but it is getting harder to get her off since she hit her mid
50s if you gals hav some suggestion. I take them

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 29,Aug,13 08:25 other posts 
Yes.

By bigguy [Ignore] 10,Aug,13 09:36 other posts 
Is this a trick question? This is just food for thought, if the right attention is focused on the lady it can produce very nice results. Does the actual act of intercourse "inserting the penis in the vagina" have to take place? absolutely not, take it from a mature guy who knows how to treat a lady and who has been around the block a time or two.

By CreativeOne [Ignore] 09,Aug,13 21:06 other posts 
I have many times ... due to my really great tongue !!!

By jackd [Ignore] 09,Aug,13 17:26 other posts 
I make sure She cums a few times before we fuck.Sometimes we don't even bother to fuck.Did anyway single now.

By #278535 09,Aug,13 17:06
Yes, I am able to give my wife orgasm just sucking her nipples only. She loves it and when she feels much horny she invite me to do that for her.

By bigguy [Ignore] 18,Jul,13 07:47 other posts 
Someone has it summed up on what they wrote below. Pay full attention to her and what she wants and needs and you will reap the rewards. I adore women so it's absolutely my pleasure to make sure they get what they want first. It doesn't matter if it's a one night stand or a lifetime together my thought is like the old saying "love the one your with"!

By Jb11 [Ignore] 18,Jul,13 05:50 other posts 
Many many times, most women do not readily reach orgasm through penetrative sex anyway but the right sort of stroking and licking to the clitoris does the trick almost every time

By #323075 18,Jul,13 03:15
Yes by working her clit!

By spermkiss [Ignore] 16,Jul,13 11:10 other posts 
Sure, and I'm as gay as they come. I may be a world class cocksucker, but I'm also a pretty good clit licker.

By jackd [Ignore] 16,Jul,13 08:32 other posts 
Sure do.My rule is;my partner cums first,multiple times if possible.

By #254338 07,Feb,13 15:04
Y

My wife needs to have "little dean" get her going, but once she's had her first orgasm, the others are easy to get to with fingers... Often just rubbing clit or gspot will do it... Once in awhile two fingers about and inch up the butt will do it as well...

Many ex gfs in the past by tongue and mouth and finger... One used to be able to make herself cum while blowing me... That was a great few months... She would grind herself on her heel while sitting cross legged and blow me... And usually time it so that she came when I did...

By iluvcox [Ignore] 06,Feb,13 23:28 other posts 
Sometimes my wife will let me lick her asshole hard while she jacks(jills) off. I love to see her cum while my tongue in shoved way up there.It's so nasty,but she loves it.

By bigguy [Ignore] 05,Feb,13 13:33 other posts 
Without a doubt, thats what fingers and tongue's are for you didn't know that.

By #323075 05,Feb,13 01:47
Yes, of course! I kneaded her wet clit until she comed!

By slipper [Ignore] 05,Feb,13 00:55 other posts 
Of course.

By jackd [Ignore] 04,Feb,13 20:32 other posts 
Touching in the right way is a great way to make a Woman cum.Me too.

By #41858 04,Feb,13 14:22
By hand and mouth, many times...

By #332336 04,Feb,13 09:30
My gf cums on my face several times before we fuck. She's 27, black, thin with a large clit and perfect shaved pussy. I love sucking her clit and running my tongue up in her pussy and ass crack. She really works out on my face, humping and slamming it against me. When she cums pussy juice floods my face. I love it and she does too.

By fancyabit [Ignore] 08,May,10 23:12 other posts 
I often squeeze my wifes crotch with my hand when she's wearing jeans/trousers and kiss her neck/ears while whispering dirty words to her seems to make her cum loads, we mostly do it when we're out and about. Then when we get home we go straight to bed and fuck like mad!

By #7976 03,May,10 18:42
In pretty much every possible way. Sometimes, it's just fun to watch your lover cum. Especially in a semi-public place where all she can do is sit quietly and try to look undisturbed while you can feel here orgasm rising through her body.

Great question.

By #61033 02,May,10 01:25
Many times. I love a woman cumming on my face.

By #8824 03,Jan,10 17:33
just looking at me brings a woman to huge orgasm! really!
By slipper [Ignore] 02,May,10 01:04 other posts 

By slipper [Ignore] 02,May,10 01:01 other posts 
Of course!

By slipper [Ignore] 28,Dec,09 21:25 other posts 
Sure, many, many time... both manually and orally.

By #6568 28,Dec,09 14:54
It's been estimated that 40% of women can't orgasm from intercourse alone.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off