Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

sucking cock

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #308853 [Ignore] 14,Oct,12 07:31
all in or just the head

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Thinking about sucking a dick   2.I DID IT, MY FIRST GUY ON GUY EXPERANCE....   3.I'm Thinking of Sucking a Big Cock   4.Sucking cock   5.Wanting to suck a really big cock  

Comments:
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 27,Nov,15 09:39 other posts 
I suppose it depends on the size of the cock. If the guy has a small cock like I do, you could easily get the entire cock in your mouth. With a big cock, maybe not.

By #211891 17,Jun,15 15:58
BOTH! Cocks were made for sucking. And licking. And flicking with the tongue. And pumping lips along the shaft. And, of course, when I am flicking, licking, sucking balls I always get a firm grip on the shaft and stroke, stroke, stroke.
By routemaster [Ignore] 18,Jun,15 00:22 other posts 
That's the way I LOVE to suck cock, too

By cumonme1 [Ignore] 17,Jun,15 08:25 other posts 
ALL in or as much as i can get in.

By #358797 16,Jun,15 10:32
Uhm.... All in. Unless I'm teasing... Lol.

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 15,Oct,12 06:29 other posts 
Both. Good to switch between just the head and taking as much as I can. I love to get a soft cock in my mouth and let it get hard.

By bikev [Ignore] 15,Oct,12 06:20 other posts 
As much as I can get in, and that's usually a lot. Also like to pay attention to the underside of his knob end, its a very sensitive spot

By nekekal [Ignore] 14,Oct,12 20:31 other posts 
no one gets it all in. But however much anyone sucks, it is all good, just so long as they don't ignore the part that they cannot get in their mouth

By #305691 14,Oct,12 07:51
All in for sure. Nothing beats a god deep throating.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 14,Oct,12 13:28 other posts 
You got that right. Sure, there are a lot of nerve endings in the glans and it is very sensitive, but to give the man maximum pleasure the cocksucker must give attention to the shaft as well. As a cocksucker it's also more staisfying to me to deep throat.

By #220845 14,Oct,12 12:55
Sucking the whole thing

By #291618 14,Oct,12 12:25
Dont know im not experienced on giving a suck but i like when they go all the way in but play with their tounges on my cockheD

By t-rex [Ignore] 14,Oct,12 11:08 other posts 
Both I think , I love a long blowjob, enjoying every feel, entire cock in the mouth, just the head, the tongue rubbing that sensitive underside spot, sucking of the balls, the licking of that wonderful spot between your balls and asshole, whew, made myself hard,

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off