Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Are you a 'slut'?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #4

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Started by #216521 [Ignore] 02,Jan,12 15:36
Be honest, do you consider yourself a 'slut'?

If so, does it bother you? or are you proud of it?

I'd consider myself a slut. I sucked about 15 different cocks in 2011 and i've already arranged two meets for this week with people i've never met before. the plan is, as usual, t just turn up at their house, strip off and suck them dry. Yeah, its very slutty but i love it.

So, how many other sluts have we got on this website? don't be shy

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By rocket1 [Ignore] 05,Jan,12 16:02 other posts 
I luv fuckin differant guys and lettin hubby set up scenarios.so I guess I'm a slut and luv it

By #201583 04,Jan,12 16:08
I'm the energizer bunny. I don't keep score, because sex isn't a game. To me the word "slut" is another way of saying someone is promiscuous. I personally don't care what people think of me anyway. I like being me.

By #201155 04,Jan,12 04:20
Displaying myself here on SYD certainly makes me feel like a slut – and I love it! The thought of all you guys and girls watching me masturbate – and erupt cum from my rock-hard cock – makes me so hard

By Havoc [Ignore] 04,Jan,12 01:41 other posts 
I can say that I am a slut and im proud of it. I cant help it but i love being called a slut

By spermkiss [Ignore] 02,Jan,12 16:58 other posts 
Well, I ain't any more as I'm now a married gay man. (See my Blog.) But I sure was when I was younger. Having given probably eight or ten thousand blow jobs to two or three thousand different men you better believe I was a slut. A Major Cocksucker Slut, and proud of it. As for your sucking 15 cocks last year, hell, man, many times I sucked that many in one night.
By #216521 02,Jan,12 17:15
in my defence, i'm pretty new at this still

Nice to hear someone else is proud of being labelled a 'slut'. I never find it derogative, just more of a turn on really.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 04,Jan,12 00:51 other posts 
Well, yes, I'm three times your age so I've been sucking cocks since well before your were born, maybe since before your parents were born. And you've already sucked more cocks than I had at your age. So stay down on your knees with a dick in your mouth and some day you'll catch up to me.

By COCKSUCKERSLUT [Ignore] 02,Jan,12 17:01 other posts 
I THINK I MAY BE A SLUT. SOMETIMES. SOME NIGHTS I ONLY DO ONE. SOMETIMES MANNY. AT THE SAME TIME / ONE AFTER ANOTHER.
I LOOSE COUNT. IN A PINK HAZE.

SO WHERE'S MY FUCKIN PARADE ?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Show It Off