She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Panties, what's the attraction.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #90650 [Ignore] 02,Nov,11 14:30
I've never understood why straight guys get off on wearing ladies panties. Surely that's more gayer than sucking on a nice cock.

I see great pics of cocks on here, but so often put off, when I see them wearing panties or stockings. You guys need to man up.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Panties   2.wearing panties   3.Jacking off in panties.   4.Questions for Bi guys and girls regarding same sex attraction.   5.Guys wearing girly panties  

Comments:
By spermkiss [Ignore] 02,Nov,11 17:36 other posts 
I'm with you. For me, seeing men in lingerie is a major turn off. I'm as gay as they come and I've never done this, never will do it and if I ever ran into a guy who dropped his pants revealing lady's undergarments I don't think I could go on.

Of course some gay men do like wearing lingerie, but I think it's mostly straight men who do this.
By #186493 16,Jul,13 23:48
I don't think that most men wear women's underwear for the pleasure of other guys, but more for their own, personal feeling, wearing the soft, sensual things.

I like the feel of the soft cotton, and the 'naughty' feeling of wearing "women's" underwear, when it is really just a little piece of cloth.

Who really cares?

I don't judge people because of their choice in underwear. If I did, I think that I would say "Thank you" to the guys that like to wear comfortable underthings, regardless of who is 'judging' regardless of their sexual 'orientation'.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 17,Jul,13 01:22 other posts 
Of course you are right. The overwhelming majority on men who wear ladies' undergarments are doing it for their own pleasure and satisfaction, not that of their sex partners, be they women or other men.

If you enjoy doing it, got for it. You've got a lot of company. One has to look no further than the photos posted on this very site to realize that a lot of men enjoy this, both on themselves and on their male sex partners.

But for me, it's still a major turn off.
By #275407 04,Nov,22 21:30
Wearing women's underwear is not a gay thing, it's a fetish. So what if a guy wants to wear one, don't look at it if you don't like it. I think it's a turn off and I'm not into guys that wear them but if they want to wear women's undies, let them be.

By MilaBoobs [Ignore] 04,Nov,22 19:33 other posts 
it is gayish....and for me it is a turn off
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Nov,22 21:26 other posts 
You wear Cured's stained tighty whiteys

By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Nov,22 20:59 other posts 
I don't understand either

By #662360 04,Nov,22 15:19
Some clothes look sexy because they cover just enough of a body to tease. Tiny panties do that for women and they do the same for men. Panties are usually tight and body clinging so they erotically emphasise what’s beneath, whether a woman’s curves or a man’s penis. I love the way panties erotically tease a voyeur with a hint of my cock outline. Also I love the light snuggling feel of thin panties on my hard cock, so much more delicate than male underwear. The thin smooth cloth of panties, especially satin, is exquisite to rub my cut cock to orgasm through, taking much longer than just my bare hand. That’s why I like panties.

By #485312 24,Jul,15 02:18
its their kink, they like it, takes many shades of grey or lace to make up a persons sexuality, l don't think any less of a dude that likes to wear girls undies, so long as he doesn't pinch mine and buys his own *lix*

By bigone21 [Ignore] 19,Jul,13 17:07 other posts 
@ Barracuda:

There is NOTHING gay about wearing ladies panties! I now NO gay guy that's into that kind of stuff. For all I, as a gay guy, know from experience with them, it's very much a bisexual guy-thing! And I don't mind them doing it, as long as I don't have to look at it.

Your comments on this: It's a form of cross-dressing where you want to be, or put on some clothing, that represents something of the role you adore from the person you desire.

For a gay man that might be the "leather" or NYPD-shirt from a "tough" guy, for a bi- or heterosexual man that might be womens panties?

I, for myself, like well kept NUDE guys the best!

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jul,13 17:20 other posts 
It is very enjoyable looking at well kept naked guys!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 19,Jul,13 17:50 other posts 
care for a drink with me at the beachclub at the nudebeach at our place in Cap d'Agde Bella? Check out the guys that walk by? (best is a young father, isn't that sexy!!???)

By nekekal [Ignore] 04,Mar,13 19:54 other posts 
I could never understand that either. I could never get all of my cock and balls into something with no room in it like a womans panties.

In fact while we are on the subject, I don't know why women wear them either. They are usually nylon and are not very comfortable, don't breath very well, which creates odor, etc.

Oh well, as long as everyone who wears them likes them.

By #185765 02,Nov,11 14:42
I love seeing a great cock in a pair of panties!
By #90650 02,Nov,11 14:44
I think its sick.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off