Recent Posts of member skot

Topics:

KIK alternative? 24,Sep,19 11:57
male inverted nipples 12,Mar,17 21:21

By skot 11,Dec,21 16:44
8 or 9. He was my best friend and was persuaded by his elder brother to show me his cock. We ended up playing doctors frequently with me kissing the end. Stopped all before either of us had an idea what real sex was.

Then i had to wait until i was 15 to see another.

By skot 15,Jan,18 02:37
Wet around 14. Figured by the amount of cum spurting out I could have started a lot earlier if only I'd known what I was doing

By skot 15,Jan,18 02:34
My first partner had a frenulum like that. I was always terrified it would get stuck between my teeth

By skot 05,Jan,18 17:36
He's a dumb troll. Just block him

By skot 28,Dec,17 19:53
Works for me

By skot 12,Mar,17 04:02

By skot 12,Mar,17 03:59
Would love to retract that skin

By skot 12,Mar,17 03:56
If i saw you at the gym I'd probably get hard too. If i saw you erect I'd probably assume I was dreaming

By skot 23,Feb,17 10:40
Got a beauty there too

By skot 14,Feb,17 02:21
And if a guy volunteered to help out?

By skot 02,Feb,17 02:57
Me neither

By skot 28,May,16 03:36
If I'd have caught you out laughter would have been the last thing on my mind

By skot 16,Oct,15 18:28
Gorgeous!

By skot 06,Oct,15 06:04
I first played with a neigbhour when we were about 8/9. No idea what we were doing just that it was good fun and we shouldn't let our parents know...

All finished well before we hit puberty so when I asked him if he'd started wanking years later he felt too awkward to say much.

Got a proper wank mate at 15. Loved the guy - he was horny 24/7 and up for anything. Lasted until we went to Uni. I miss him but he won't even speak to me online.

There was one other guy but as we never managed to actually ejaculate together not sure if that counts.

By skot 01,Sep,15 18:24
I'd happily tip you to do that

By skot 15,Apr,15 13:57
I agree.

After all the site is called "Show Your ..." not "Generic Web crap".

By skot 25,Jan,15 06:25
Yummy

By skot 03,Jan,15 04:49
My first hard cock was at 8/9. My school friend (a year younger) had started to whip his cock out in the playground to tease the girls in his year. Out of the blue one day he asked if I wanted to see it. I was hooked.

Next time we were alone in his bedroom I got to examine his body properly. His cock was longer than mine which annoyed me but much thinner. With his foreskin back his pink glans looked like one of those erasers on the end of pencils: not broad like mine but narrow. Up until they point I hadn't even known foreskins could retract and he told me off for having a tight one that 'wasn't right'.

We must have spent a good few years tugging and sucking each other oblivious to any sexual activities. We just knew it was fun but we'd better not let anyone find out.

I can't remember why we stopped but it was well before either of us hit puberty.

I met up with him again when he was 14/5 and although the conversation turned to sex he clammed up discussing masturbation. I've not seen him in years now.

By skot 22,Oct,14 13:22

By skot 03,Sep,14 14:09
You know you always have my vote

By skot 03,Sep,14 14:08

By skot 03,Sep,14 14:06
Pot! Kettle!

By skot 09,Aug,14 11:52
Wow!

By skot 23,Jul,14 13:38
I wish I had. Given the first time I shot off I made a heck of a pool on my stomach (at 13/14?) I guess I'd been able to shoot off for quite a while, just been too dumb to figure out how to do it. Wasted wanking years

By skot 09,Jul,14 01:42
Quite right. It's also insulting to assume we don't have standards.

By skot 23,Jun,14 14:07
Feel free to rejoin this community when your own therapist has judged you safe to be let out in public: I'm a believer that no one should be stigmatised their whole life for one brief period of mental instability.

By skot 23,Jun,14 14:04
In my humble experience it's always the trolls who end up on a caps-locked rant when their own attempt at rational thought has been punctured as easily as a ****'s balloon

By skot 22,Jun,14 19:08
Another snake-oil peddler, hiding behind new age waffle. Jungian psychology, really... I don't remember any of his tracts on transference or the Anima/Animus ever mentioning ailments of the penis. Your have been better off claiming direct descent from Reich and his study of the orgasm than using this forum as a selling arena for another pseudoscientific self help manual.

I'd be more impressed if your Yoga experience had left you with the ability to stick your head up your arse. Now that would be an uncommon feat to advertise.

By skot 22,Jun,14 02:36
I think you've summed up my opinion too

By skot 29,Apr,14 01:39

By skot 24,Apr,14 18:02
I think that sums up the issue quite succinctly.

By skot 13,Apr,14 14:12
And an absolutely divine body to go with it

By skot 25,Mar,14 02:41
We love you having foreskin too

By skot 09,Mar,14 05:34
I thinking I sucked my first one when I was 9 at the urging of the owner who was a year younger. Great fun but neither of had a clue we were doing anything sexual.

At 15 a school friend and I got pretty close. We'd spent a few weeks looking at adult mags in his bedroom without really doing anything when we came across the ice breaker of a cartoon crab waving its claw in the air and saying "it only hurts when I masturbate". Next thing I know he's unzipped his trousers, whipped his hardon out and he's sitting there next to me measuring it with a perspex ruler and looking expectantly at me.

By this stage I was so turned on but still frightened it was some kind of trick and if I put my hand on him he'd call me out as a poof. So my subconscious took over and the next thing I knew I'd gone down on him and was happily sucking his uncut shaft. He was rather surprised but later on he willingly reciprocated.

By skot 08,Mar,14 02:06
18? Crikey. When I got to 7 one night I'd swear my cum had evolved legs to claw its way out

By skot 05,Mar,14 01:41
Whenever I can, which works out about 3-4 times a week normally and 2-3 times a day if I get the place to myself

By skot 02,Mar,14 04:34
I thought I was average but you look longer than me

By skot 02,Mar,14 03:22
Around 13/4 myself. Was stretching my tight foreskin in the bath and rubbing soap all over my cock. I'd discovered if I did it for a few minutes my legs would begin to feel funny.

One night I decided to keep on rubbing it for longer when I orgasmed suddenly and shot out several thick white ropes.

By skot 10,Feb,14 13:39
Left handed and left hand...

By skot 28,Jan,14 18:25
Hot collection of photos you've got there

By skot 21,Jan,14 03:21
I leak like a tap if I'm really turned on. Made wanking as a **** a bit problematic - I was always convinced that wet slapping sound could be heard through the walls.

Too much pre and I can't get any friction. its like trying to give a Chinese burn to an eel

But I'd rather have too much than too little.

By skot 09,Jan,14 18:49
I like the taste of my precum but I really miss the taste of my first bf's. Nectar.

By skot 02,Jan,14 20:56
When I found I had to share a room at university I stopped wanking for a month. Then I realised I could happily masturbate in the shower so instantly made up for lost time

By skot 02,Jan,14 20:53
I missed out on dry orgasms so my first time I shot a heck of a lot of thick white stuff. I'd no idea what happened so it was 90% pure pleasure and 10% abject terror. Im pretty sure I had pubic hairbat the time so 13/4?

It made my legs feel wobbly and I have a vague feeling of discomfort as the cum forced itself up and out but that might have just been the shock

By skot 02,Jan,14 20:44
Your story is very similar to mine. I had to stretch mine in the bath after a friend showed me his working foreskin.

have to day though as fascinating as I still find tight foreskins I'm happy mine retracts as it does

By skot 02,Jan,14 04:39
lying in bed or sitting at the computer. If I'm desperate enough for a wank I might do it in the shower but standing up doesn't really work for me.

By skot 01,Jan,14 04:37
sweet and hot

By skot 01,Jan,14 04:34
looks good to me

By skot 30,Dec,13 04:49
Me too

By skot 29,Dec,13 19:44
I have to say I find sucking to be more fun than bring sucked. Or maybe I've never met anyone properly talented.