Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris...Which do you feel will prevail???

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #17

Pages:  #1... #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   ...#55

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 03:45  other posts
Trump has been somewhat erratic at times...But look at Creepy sleepy uncle joe...Pence pretty clean, but not totally...Harris, now I wonder like I do with uncle joe...??? (I agree it is about 50/50 with the flaws concerning both parties)...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -3  

Comments:
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Jan,23 23:09 other posts 
I should clarify my comment below. Not the whole majority, just a few of the ones with big egos.

By tecsan [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 00:53 other posts 
Hey phart, do you think that lib 'fried' is "fried"?
By #610414 14,Dec,22 09:19
New addictive drug, can make mush from your brain. It's called "Trump Republicanism". It'll fry your mind.

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 10:27 other posts 

Here is a real drug that is harming people.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 10:26 other posts 
The Berine made off of the crypto?
I hope he is fried.
But really, if people are so dumb as to invest in a digital asset that can't be held, confirmed or even traded hand to hand, I am not so sure those people are smart enough to have money either.
Reminds me of that "artwork" that the artist sold for piles of money and then BURNED so it was only in the digital world.
The art was literally dots on paper ,kinda like a old dot matrix printer that was half out of ink!
By #610414 14,Dec,22 11:53
Cripto currency is in the mind. Well, guess what, so is the American dollar. The dollar is not backed up by anything except the promisory note of the Treasury Department.
By tecsan [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 03:33 other posts 
Think we all know that and many remember when it happened. I hope like hell that fried libturd gets life in jail with a hundred dollar bill stuffed mattress. Money he cannot use.
By #610414 15,Dec,22 08:42
He'll get time for sure, but, at least he didn't get a GUN and shoot up a school.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 09:01 other posts 
No he is a economic terrorist.
People have lost alot of money and left wondering how to cope with the loss.
Edit,
I wonder if the democrats will give back the dirty millions?
Taking him at his word, Bankman-Fried was able to direct at least $37 million to influence federal elections while evading federal laws that require disclosure of the true source of the contributions,
By #610414 15,Dec,22 09:22
You left out an important part in that second sentence.
People have lost alot of money and left wondering how to cope with the loss.
"THAT THEIR GREED BROUGHT ABOUT"

Giving back contributions made to a political party, hmm, interesting. Sure you want to go there? Think about it. 🤣🤣🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 09:38 other posts 
Well think about it, if it was republicans, the democrats would be all over the news talking about the dirty money,now the 37 million is in their hands, it will be interesting to see just how they handle the second largest donor only to Soro's.
Why do you consider investing being greedy?
Don't you have investments??
Without investing this world would be much smaller,with alot less tech,which thinking now,that may not be a bad thing,anyhow,investing is what makes things work.Nothing to do with greed.
By #610414 15,Dec,22 10:58
There's investing in legitimate investments like CDs or Bonds. Also startups and ongoing businesses, either direct or through stocks. Bitcoin was always a cloud dream. It was in the nether regions of the internet. There's no product, no service, nothing. All there is is the hope that the next guy will pay more for it so your holdings (such as it is) will increase in value. It sounds like a glorified Ponci scheme.
Getting back to political donations, you, Repuckers, are not the only ones with screwy ideas.
"The crypto entrepreneur was thought to be a big donor to Democrats but now acknowledges he gave equally to GOP."

Broken link. Just search 'FTX.US' on only registered users can see external links
He's on their homepage as well.

In the 2022 senate election, FTX.US gave more to Republicans.
He's not a liberal, he just likes to corrupt all politicians, reps and dems alike.
That's basically what all plutocrats do, to keep the American system intact,
that gives them preferential treatment over everyone else.
Isn't that exactly what you want?
Don't you want those job-providers to have all the power to exploit people?
That requires bribing politicians, you know
By phart [Ignore] 21,Dec,22 11:35 other posts 
I acknowledged the fact he had give to both partys,perhaps not in this thread but somewhere. I am mostly trying to get you folks to pay attention to see if the democrats step to the plate and set a + example for the republicans to follow.
Or if they are going to be hypocrites.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Dec,22 03:18 other posts 
Absolute bullshit. Republicans were the first to sell out to big donors.
Republicans have pushed through every law that makes that corruption possible.
Democrats only started selling out, when Bill Clinton decided that Republicans had an unfair advantage taking all that money from the rich, corporations and lobbyists. They then became ALMOST as corrupt as the Republicans.

Even to this day, Republicans are funded way more by big corporate donations and super-PAC's, than small donors and the Democrats the other way around.

You never research any of the things you are saying, you just think "Republicans good, Democrats bad", and then fill in nonsense that just suits that false idea.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Dec,22 11:14 other posts 
Well let me ask a question.
Let's see how much support a total ban on campaign funding would get.
If you run for office you have to put up your OWN money.
that would eliminate the poor and middle class from running for office real quick.
That would also allow for wealthy to take total control, something you oppose.

So that in the long term would be detrimental to the country.

Ok, so let's try regulating campaign funding?
That is not working because who makes the laws? lawyers,so they leave loopholes for themselves.

So propose a fair system,I will give it some thought to.
le'ts compare ideas.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 07:28 other posts 
Have you ever heard of party membership contributions?
Starting a new political party in my country costs almost nothing.
In my country, if you want to run for office, you either start a new party
or you rise up the ranks of an existing one. It doesn't take personal campaign funding and it doesn't require any wealth. It only requires you to convince people of your ideas. You go on talkshows and you recruit volunteers.
That way works great, because we have new parties all the time. It's just your two political parties that decided to work together, ban all other parties and work only to enrich themselves. But it was the voters who allowed them to do it.
You believed their lies that they needed money from the rich and corporations, and now they hardly need you and certainly don't work for you anymore.
You are just voting cattle to them.

Your system of legalized bribery incentivizes lazy people who are looking to get rich easy, to do the bidding of the rich and corporations, take a lot of money and screw over the people, who are stupid enough to vote for them.

Lets regulate campaign funding, so that corporations cannot put millions into the pockets of their minions and politicians are actually working for the people.
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Dec,22 04:06 other posts 
Sorry again, I had to stop reading after the first paragraph. You damn well know money talks. Are you for real.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 04:00 other posts 
Yes, 'money talks'.
That's why democracy needs to be protected against money 'talking'.
Because democracy is about PEOPLE 'talking'.

Do you understand anything about democracy?
Ever heard of the term “One man, one vote”?
It means 'equal representation for all citizens',
not just citizens with money to bribe politicians.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 11:39 other posts 
Are you naive enough to believe that a democrat is going to do anything to help the people of the opposite party when in office???
By tecsan [Ignore] 31,Dec,22 02:22 other posts 
I bet you have heard of one dead man = one vote, right? Do not start with failing democracy or change laws.
By tecsan [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 22:57 other posts 
No he did not, but the libturds sure did kiss his ass.
By #610414 15,Dec,22 23:21
Why not? Money is the great motivator, lollipop.
By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Dec,22 01:53 other posts 
So is pussy.
By #610414 17,Dec,22 08:00
So is pussy.
By tecsan [Ignore] 18,Dec,22 00:23 other posts 
The only thing that used to could sway my opinion of an investment.

By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Dec,22 01:18 other posts 
We really need another alzheimer dem to win again right, just a damn puppet.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,Dec,22 02:56 other posts 
Exactly, all of the media endorsed Biden, a mentally declining fake-progressive,
and called him the 'safe candidate', because he is the elitist-approved Democrat.
He really is just a puppet and doesn't work to get any of his promises achieved.

At least, Biden did promise to improve the lives of working people.
What are the Republicans promising to do?
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Dec,22 03:47 other posts 
I stopped reading here 'Exactly, all of the media endorsed Biden,'... Are you talking about the media that supports mrmagoo? Seriously, I read no further.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,Dec,22 04:21 other posts 
Wow, you couldn't even finish the sentence. How smart you are.

You just watch the Republican propaganda, so you might have missed it, but yes,
all the corporate Democrat propaganda was endorsing Biden and demonizing Bernie, because Bernie will cost their corporate owners a lot of money. So they called Biden 'the safe choice'. But he wasn't the the safe choice for dem voters, but FOR THEM.
Even if he did win, Biden will not achieve a lot, will disappoint Democratic voters and leave the country vulnerable to the next fascist, to destroy democracy.

It's your failure to understand anything past your own indoctrination, to see that Democratic voters are indoctrinated too. Both rep voters and dem voters are indoctrinated to think what the corporate owners of the media want them to think. That's either culture war bullshit for Republican voters and corporate-approved liberalism for the Democratic voters. No corporate owned media is telling people what they really need. That's why I always endorse independent media.

Just one example: "The incredible shrinking … Bernie Sanders?"
That's CNN talking about a poll that included mostly old people, who by large margins supported Biden over Bernie, and left out young people, who did the opposite.

By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Dec,22 23:45 other posts 
I believe that biden cronies do not have a mind to fry...Probably no brain either, at the most a cat brain.

By phart [Ignore] 01,Dec,22 11:26 other posts 
Went to the great wally world this morning to get a couple things and checked the bologna prices, There was a particular brand I used to get that was .99 cent a pack about a year ago. 2.24 for the same pack of bologna.
OVER double in price.
And that is the cheapest made stuff you can get that resembles meat. it is everything but the oink,cluck and moo from the grinder.
Thanks joe.
By #610414 01,Dec,22 18:30
Thanks Joe? Who started the trade wars?
By phart [Ignore] 02,Dec,22 09:49 other posts 
Trump worked to get trade fair for the US instead of everyone else.
besides we get a good bit of our meat from Here at HOME anyway. so trade really should not be affecting it.
By #610414 02,Dec,22 15:39
It was the largest Chinese acquisition of an American company to date. The acquisition of Smithfield's 146,000 acres of land made WH Group, headquartered in Luohe, Henan province, one of the largest overseas owners of American farmland.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Then you have gas prices going up and packaging goods coming from outside the US. There’s more, but, the tariff war with China is the main reason we are in this mess. Every economist told the Clown tariffs are bad and they don’t work but, like everything else, he knew it all and went ahead with it.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Dec,22 20:45 other posts 

By the way, Smithfield was bought by the chinese is 2013.
A little before Trump became President.
It was done during the Hussein Obama administration.
By #610414 06,Dec,22 08:17
It doesn't change anything
By phart [Ignore] 06,Dec,22 10:38 other posts 
well the way you posted your response it seemed you were blaming Trump,thats why i posted.
By #610414 06,Dec,22 11:20
The culpability lies at the feet of all these greedy CEOs and stockholders who don't care about hurting the US or it's workers. They will either sell to foreigners or move out of the country. It's been going on, mostly, after WWII. ALL ADMINISTRATIONS AND CONGRESSES ARE TO BLAME in one way or another and in different amounts.
By tecsan [Ignore] 07,Dec,22 03:30 other posts 
Wait a minute here, do you actually eat bologna? I know a few family members that do. Got your point though.
By #610414 07,Dec,22 08:22
Fried bologna sandwiches are a treat from childhood. Yumm
By phart [Ignore] 07,Dec,22 10:00 other posts 
Sometimes I order for breakfast, a grilled bologna sandwich with butter on the bread, cheese and tomato and mayonnaise. the restaurant uses Dukes Mayo so it is good! Kinda messy but GOOD!
By #610414 07,Dec,22 10:42
YES! I don't use "Duke's" but I like it.
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 01:14 other posts 
Stop it, bologna is nasty.
By #610414 08,Dec,22 07:37
That's bologna!!
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 12:28 other posts 
Granted, none of us want to watch how it is made. Nor do we want to watch "fish sticks" being made out in the ocean on a big ol ship to be sent to our tables either. If we saw everything we ate being handled we would be out grazing the grass as we would not be able to stomach it.
SO yea, give me a thick slice of bologna grilled with cheese,mater and mayo and so cold sweet tea and I am a happy camper.
By #610414 08,Dec,22 15:25
We forget that cows and other foods don't exist in a 5X11 inch plastic covered tray. Most people would puke seeing how live stock is prossesed for human consumption. The cleaning of the innards of a chicken is particularly gross.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 18:44 other posts 
Yea I went to visit a good friend that lives within sight of a slaughterhouse-meat packing plant the other day. On Wednesday they do the hogs. You hear a squeal, a BANG and a slight squeak and a few minutes later ,repeat.
But you go there and get some GOOD sausage.
By #610414 08,Dec,22 19:07
When I lived in Valdosta, Georgia, a co-worker lived in a farm and raised hogs or her husband did. Her husband would take one of the ones not sold wholesale and have it slaughtered. We could pick up the meats for pennies (cost of slaughter divided by weight). We had pork for months. Two yrs ago the husband passed and she sold out.
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 01:48 other posts 
Damn, no more bacon? Would be nice to have some bacon for cost in Mr Magoo's world.
By #610414 10,Dec,22 08:20
In any world
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 22:51 other posts 
Really?
By #610414 11,Dec,22 09:21
Really.
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Dec,22 00:32 other posts 
Just saying you had a good deal going for you.
By #610414 19,Dec,22 07:41
Yes, it was.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   ...#55

Show It Off