Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

No Collusion.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #559941 [Ignore] 28,Aug,18 11:20
The “collusion” case against Trump has entirely collapsed. It’s been a hoax from the beginning but the media, and the Democrats, are panicking because of two key developments:

1) Clintonista Lanny Davis has completely backtracked on his claim that Donald Trump knew about the Trump Tower meeting.

2) The dossier claims, which place Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen in Prague, have been repeatedly discredited and Lanny Davis has convincingly denied these charges.

The media is losing ground quickly and they’re running out of time to produce the goods on this Russian collusion hoax. Trust me, they’re anxious right now. They know it’s all falling apart.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #578610 30,May,19 11:01
This is for phart
A president can not be charged or arrested by the justice system. He can only be impeached (charged with unlawful actions) by the House of Representatives. This is what’s being debated right now. If he gets impeached, the Senate holds a trial and if found guilty he is removed from the office but not sent to jail. The process is slow and most times comes to nothing. I prefer to work against him getting re-elected. He’s a disgrace
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,May,19 18:10 other posts 
Nothing will happen at the Senate because it's controlled by Trumpets. This is why the guy can't be impeached. If he was the CEO of another company, not the US (he considers it as his company), he would have been in jail.
By #578610 30,May,19 19:46
Wrong, impeachment is done by the house. The Senate holds the trial
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,May,19 19:54 other posts 
Oh, sorry. I got it wrong then. Thanks.

By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 30,May,19 11:42 other posts 
What's the sense. Money rules, power is king, and I don't have either.

By phart [Ignore] 30,May,19 10:24 other posts 
Just when you thought the circus was coming to a close and the tents would come down,OH BOY< some more media food!.
my message to the government, Arrest and charge Trump and loose your case,or shut the fuck up and get on with running the country.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,May,19 04:53 other posts 
Oops.

By #588373 30,May,19 04:30
I thinkmMueller answered it today very clearly, ifmit wasn't for DOJ's guidelines about indicting sitting presidents, Trump who he said broke the law numerous times obstructing the special,counsel investigation.
Plus, he also made it clear that the evidence backed the 8 or more security agencies in our hovernment's assertion that Russia did interefere in our elections and that members of Trumpls campaign were involved.
He only said they did not have enough evidence to link Trump to that conspiracy, the conspiracy other traitors in his campaign were participating in.

By #578610 20,Apr,19 18:22
Well, congratulations Mr Donald YouAreADisgraceToThePresidency TRUMP. There was no COLLUTION found by the Muller Report. It doesn't matter that COLLUSION is not a crime. But, obstruction is, and you Sir have done everything possible to obstruct the course of justice while at the same time tried to circumvent the laws of this country. You have no regard to the lawful ways that a President of the United States should observe. The Muller Report shows what a lying cheat you are. What an immoral person you are. What a lowlife joke you turned out to be even to your base. Congress will make you pay.

By phart [Ignore] 31,Mar,19 09:19 other posts 
The 1's that suffered from all this investigating are the American people.Lied to by the Dems,the media,and anyone else that can't just deal with the way the election turned out.
Now let's see if anyone goes after that jackass woman in New York for campaign fund fraud and not actually living in the district she ran for ,just used her dads address. Her cooking videos proved that the kitchen she was cooking in was NOT the house she claims to live in.
I doubt any of the witches will hunt down their own.

By thebeewolf [Ignore] 30,Mar,19 13:31 other posts 
I still need a few answers. Why is Trump so buddy-buddy with Putin? Giving him everything he wants, from destabilizing NATO to gutting the State department? Why did he continue to deny that Russia was messing with the election even after his intelligence services told him they definitely were? Why did Jr. not go to the FBI when Russians told him they wanted to help the campaign? Why did the campaign chairman give internal polling data to a guy known to be linked to Russian intelligence? Why did so many campaign and cabinet officials meet with Russians? And why did every single one of them lie about it? Why did Jared try to set up a secret backchannel of communication with Russia so the American government would not know about it?

It may be the case that none of this rises to the level of criminal conspiracy provable beyond a reasonable doubt. But I really do need some answers here. Maybe they're in the Special Counsel report. I'd like to get some answers, wouldn't you?

By #460523 29,Aug,18 21:00
Trump 2020

By admin [Ignore] 28,Aug,18 13:11 other posts 
They will keep investigating until Trump is out one way or another. They are already too deep in it if they admit now they have nothing they will have to face too many questions and possible investigations against them this time. So, don't hold your breath.
By #559941 28,Aug,18 17:16
Well, the media itself has a lot to answer for too. What a disgrace. Yet with all this crap they keep going deeper into the quicksand... This country, if it is going to survive needs something but I have to clue as to what to do about it as long as money and power is the driving motivation.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Aug,18 20:02 other posts 
This has dragged on for so long that any new "evidence" they come up with could have easily been fabricated. I have always felt like Isis or the Taliban or some other terrorist group was behind the mess and used Russians servers. And if you look at the big picture,they created alot of havoc and never fired a shot or crashed a plane.
Now that we as America have made it so well known our election process is vulnerable,there will be legit threats against it from now on.
By #559941 28,Aug,18 23:23
Bruce Ohr just admitted the entire dossier was a setup.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Aug,18 23:30 other posts 
But you will find that according to certain folks,he was telling the truth up to the point he told that 1 lie! He has to be lieing, the dossier has to be real,he told us it was not long ago!
By #559941 28,Aug,18 23:55
He testified under oath in congress. If he is lying they will know. The entire setup was to overthrow the president. Period.. Too much money was on the line and these people were selling us out.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Aug,18 11:14 other posts 
agree, hundreds of millions were lost when Clinton could not deliver her promises with her humiliating loss
By #559941 29,Aug,18 11:16
Now China has stolen all of her emails with classified documents.. This is treason whether it was intentional or not..

By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Aug,18 11:47 other posts 
CNN (The Communist News Network) is falling apart too.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Aug,18 19:59 other posts 
if it fell from the screen,it would be no loss to anyone. Frankly,even the liberals I know seldom watch it anymore.That says alot.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off