on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris...Which do you feel will prevail???

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Started by tecsan [Ignore] at 09,Sep,20 03:45  other posts
Trump has been somewhat erratic at times...But look at Creepy sleepy uncle joe...Pence pretty clean, but not totally...Harris, now I wonder like I do with uncle joe...??? (I agree it is about 50/50 with the flaws concerning both parties)...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] at 19,Nov,20 18:34 other posts 
gee a memory card just appears out of nowhere? Did some one loose sleep after knowingly hiding it to help Biden win?
only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] at 19,Nov,20 22:27 other posts 
It figures I bet it was in my home state of Pennsylvania 4 Democratic county’s out of 67 county’s and those 4 county’s are were all the crooks liars and thieves live
LOL Nope, it was Georgia this time he's referring to. They just so happened to stumble across 3 THAT'S 3 fucking memory cards that, oooops, hadn't even been counted.
By niceonebighead [Ignore] at 25,Nov,20 09:48 other posts 
U ARE THE STUPID ONE
By dgraff [Ignore] at 25,Nov,20 10:20 other posts 
I am the stupid one for not yet going to the neighboring democratic county bashing Democrats with a bace ball bat
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] at 25,Nov,20 10:34 other posts 
only registered users can see external links added after 71 secondshttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8956449/Georgia-recount-finds-2-600-uncounted-ballots-Republican-leaning-Floyd-County.html

Georgia recount finds 2,600 uncounted ballots from Republican-leaning Floyd County after memory card failure - but it won't change the result

2,600 uncounted ballots have been found in Georgia's Floyd County
The ballots that were recovered were mostly for President Donald Trump
Votes found through the audit that began last week after officials in Republican-leaning Floyd County discovered they failed to upload a memory card
The previously uncounted votes were cast in person in early voting in which more than half of the 5,000 printed-out ballots were not initially recorded
Biden is the first Democratic presidential candidate to win Georgia since 1992
He had held a lead of more than 14,000 votes over the past week
Georgia began recounting its nearly 5 million ballots by hand on Friday after President Donald Trump and the Republican Party requested a statewide audit

Votes are not kept on a memory card. Don't you see how the article of your news outlet is misleading?
By phart [Ignore] at 25,Nov,20 12:49 other posts 
Well, Gee,perhaps they learned that technic from the mainstream media?
Still votes uncounted. SAD very sad that no one gives a shit that things were not done right.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] at 25,Nov,20 14:27 other posts 
I agree they should count every vote. But no one gives a shit?
Half the country if fucking livid over it. And is the other half of the country preventing you from recounting the votes or preventing the lawsuits?

Everyone is waiting very patiently until all lawsuit are finished. So far, all lawsuits have lost or were retracted and no fraud was proven. The evidence was so meager that Trumps lawyers couldn't even claim fraud in the lawsuits, because then they would have been immediately dismissed for lack of evidence. They could only show some inconsistencies and even those claims have all been discredited.

I really think this latest finding would warrant a new lawsuit, but even if they win it, it doesn't show any fraud and those 2,600 uncounted ballots will not change the outcome of the election.

Don't you think that if there was actual fraud that changed the election, that no one could find any evidence or no one would talk? Either the democrats are far more effective then they have ever shown or the republicans are really pathetic.

By niceonebighead [Ignore] at 25,Nov,20 09:38 other posts 
i knew that the con man trumpwas always aloser but ahell of a good con man but i didnt think that 27% of the people where crazy enough 2 fall 4 his lies the frist time. the black hellocopters is comein after u crazys
By phart [Ignore] at 25,Nov,20 12:52 other posts 
Go ahead,make fun,once you actually see 1 of those "black helicopters", you won't laugh.
They are real.They fly low,and they don't give a damn if you are looking them in the eye,because they are well armed.I was looking straight into the mans eyes that was on the right hand side with the sliding door open,a machine gun was pointed in my general direction and they were less than 200 feet above me. I was feeling the wind off the damn thing.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] at 25,Nov,20 11:21 other posts 

President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign has dismissed its final lawsuit against the electoral process in Michigan on Thursday, as multiple challenges the campaign filed have recently been tossed out of federal courts in key states.

Both Mr Trump and Mr Giuliani have promoted false claims surrounding the results of the 2020 US elections, falsely alleging “millions" of votes were “illegally added” to the system without any credible evidence of mass voter fraud.

No court in the US has found any credible evidence of fraud, and the president’s lawyers have even been forced to admit that their lawsuits were alleging instances of fraud.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] at 25,Nov,20 11:14 other posts 
Why Trump’s election fraud claims aren’t showing up in his lawsuits challenging the results:

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] at 25,Nov,20 11:10 other posts 
Trump Campaign 'Seeking to Disenfranchise Black Voters' With Election Fraud Claims: Lawsuit.

By tecsan [Ignore] at 23,Nov,20 23:23 other posts 
I do have to believe that Trump has lost and crazy sleepy sleazy uncle joe won...(ignorant though)...༼☯﹏☯༽
Whatever you say...

FRIENDS OF TRUMP & AMERICA,
although I am pessimistic by nature, stay positive.
I present to you, ALL you need to know. 

Sydney Powell along with Lin Wood are working diligently. Takes time to amass evidence and they are going as quickly as possible. Have patience and understanding.

*PLEASE READ*

TRUMP HAS WON BY DEFAULT — Here’s why!

The Biden-Harris Nationwide Election Fraud Scheme to Steal the Ballot State by State
Prohibits Them from Winning the Race

THE U.S. CONSTITUTION AND FEDERAL LAW
ARE CLEAR AND UNAMBIGUOUS ABOUT
ELECTION FRAUD AS ARE THOSE PRECEDENTS
SET BY THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT 

State of the Nation

When wholesale fraud and corruption and criminality are employed to steal the quadrennial POTUS election by one of the two major party candidates, the victor automatically becomes the other presidential nominee with the greatest number of electoral votes.

In the case of the 2020 POTUS election, the Democrat ticket of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris has been cited for carrying out the greatest election cycle crime wave via fraud and theft in U.S. history.  Hence, the prematurely and illegitimately declared Biden victory is now null and void under the law.

Therefore, President Trump has been elected by default for a second term beginning January 20, 2021.  Neither Joe Biden nor Kamala Harris have yet to even respond to the countless cases of election fraud currently under investigation, which have been reported to the authorities quite suspiciously in primarily the crucial battleground states.  Biden’s complete lack of response to this weighty matter speaks volumes about his obvious complicity in this ongoing election theft.

As soon as the first court decisions are handed down against the Democrats regarding the extraordinary amount of voter fraud and election theft, the preliminary electoral result will be vacated immediately.  President Trump can then be certified as the President-elect and preparations can begin for his inauguration on January 20, 2021.

The 270 Electoral Vote Threshold

There is a profound and pervasive misunderstanding about the 270 electoral votes necessary to win the U.S. presidential election.

Yes, 270 are required to win, but if a candidate’s campaign engages in a massive voting fraud and/or election theft operation, they have automatically disqualified themselves from the race.  Especially when such a highly organized operation was conducted with the explicit purpose to steal the election have the perpetrators rendered themselves unfit to serve in high office.

KEY POINT: Joe Biden has already proven himself  permanently ineligible to hold any office in the U.S. Federal Government by virtue of his admitted crimes and corruption. See: UNITED STATES CODE: Joe Biden is permanently disqualified from holding any public office in the U.S. Federal Government

In point of fact, the Biden-Harris campaign has, with absolute certainty, committed fraud on a truly epic scale in order to decisively steal this election.  There is now an overwhelming volume of hard evidence that proves beyond any doubt that this election was outright stolen from President Trump by the Democrat Party.

Much of that rapidly growing body of evidence is scientifically based and data-driven; some of it is anecdotal and circumstantial, still other conclusive proofs are being submitted in the form of videos, photos and audios.  Then there are the missing or destroyed or altered ballots themselves which are showing up near or at the numerous crime scenes across the country.  The Democrat’s mail-in ballot fraud is perhaps the greatest systematic crime spree ever implemented.

The stark reality is that it’s now apparent that the Democrat Party was so desperate and reckless and brazen in the execution of their fraudulent schemes and multifarious plots that they now must prove they did not steal this election.  Biden and Harris are rightly on the defensive in the face of so much unmitigated fraud and election-related crime.  They should not be rewarded with a victory in any case; rather, they should be incarcerated post-haste.

What’s the critical point?

All President Trump has to do is prove that Team Biden (which includes the Democrat Party) carried out intentional fraud to steal the election, which they did to a tremendous degree and IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.  The Democrat perpetrators did not even care if they got caught.  Not only that, they barely tried to cover up their criminal activity leaving their fingerprints all over the myriad crime scenes.

In view of their unrivaled 2020 election-cycle crime spree, the Biden-Harris ticket has irreversibly relinquished their Democrat nomination to stand for the POTUS/VPOTUS election.  The key legal axiom and constitutional requirement which applies in this particular regard is as follows:

“FRAUD VITIATES EVERYTHING”

In other words, once the intentional fraud was committed, Joe Biden and Kamal Harris effectively lost their right to further stand for the election.  That means President Trump will be inaugurated on January 20, 2020.

Really, did Team Biden and the myriad Democrat fraudsters expect the American people to permit them to take the White House via so much naked fraud?  Did they expect Trump to roll over if he could only prove fraud in, say, 20 states not all 50.  As if it’s somehow okay for a fundamentally unfit candidate to be installed in the Oval Office who just perpetrated the most complex, convoluted and criminal election fraud of the millennium!

Conclusion

The perps at the top of this criminal Democrat conspiracy have conned the American body politic into believing that Team Trump must peel away each and every electoral vote that was explicitly won through fraud and/or theft… … …until Biden’s total drops below 270.

This is not the case and the U.S. Supreme Court has set a loud and clear precedent indicating so.  The SCOTUS ruled in a landmark case UNITED STATES v. THROCKMORTON (98 US 61 – Supreme Court 187 that “fraud vitiates everything”.[1]

KEY POINT: By categorically asserting that “fraud vitiates everything”, the SCOTUS affirms that perpetrating fraud undermines the entire endeavor, the whole contract, the complete judgment, the final result … or the election outcome, etc.  Once the fraud is proven, the enterprise in its entirety, such as a POTUS candidacy or campaign, has been irreparably tainted and any result is invalidated.  In order words, if it was only the Michigan vote was stolen by Team Biden, their victory would still have been  nullified since “fraud vitiates everything”. (“Vitiates” in this legal context means negates, quashes, annuls, invalidates, revokes and abrogates) See: Let’s be very clear about the 2020 election outcome: “FRAUD VITIATES EVERYTHING”.

Therefore, once this quite deliberate Democrat fraud took place, the Biden-Harris candidacy was essentially self-terminated.  From that point forward, there’s no reason for President Trump to even acknowledge their presence in the POTUS race.  For they both surrendered their right and/or freedom and/or privilege to stay in this highly consequential contest.

BOTTOM LINE: The Trump-Pence ticket won this election because the Biden-Harris team forfeited their candidacy to stand as a result of committing a staggering amount of voter fraud and election theft.  That this immense fraud was purposefully carried out with an extraordinarily high degree of mens rea (intention and/or knowledge of to commit wrongdoing) guarantees that “fraud vitiates everything” where it concerns the election outcome, and specifically the bogus Biden win.

C A S E    C L O S E D ! 

Keep the faith! 

By Gntlmn [Ignore] at 23,Nov,20 20:11 other posts 
Trump's a Coprophagia addict. Lindsey feeds him on the golf course.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] at 11,Nov,20 06:27 other posts 
Even the FOX host that is defending the president on camera can't hide her reaction
off camera, that she knows it's all lies.

Fox Host Caught on Hot Mic Reacting To Trump Lies
What the shit are rambling about?

I watched the video YOU provided, Trump is NOWHERE to be found or seen in that video.

So, why did you say...
"Fox Host Caught on Hot Mic Reacting To Trump Lies"?

It was a lady speaking that she was reacting to, AND for YOUR information, the winner of the election has NOT officially been declared. So, what the fuck are all you people up in arms about. Last I checked, our constitution states who, when, and how an election is decided.

GUESS WHAT! It does NOT say elections will be decided by the fucking media... Now! Who looks like a dumbass? The lady that was speaking in the video said NOTHING untrue, so, once again, what's your point? BTW No none like Sandra Smith anyway. They keep her around for filler. She has one of the lowest rated segments on Fox's network.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] at 12,Nov,20 06:07 other posts 
They are still Trumps lies, even if he is not speaking them himself.
Claiming there was fraud was his idea. He started that idea months ago.
Oh yeah? Trumps lies, huh?

200 pages of SWORN affidavits from REAL people attesting to fraudulent activities?

Man, he's even more AMAZING than I have given him credit for. I mean, he's really gifted to be able to coerce people, that many people, to perjure themselves and face possible fines and time in prison...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] at 16,Nov,20 10:18 other posts 
Those people will probably go to jail, because it's a crime to admit false affidavits.
By ANGEL1227! [Ignore] at 20,Nov,20 16:12 other posts 
Swearing their name is their name does not make a sworn affidavit useful.
By ANGEL1227! [Ignore] at 20,Nov,20 16:14 other posts 
Besides, by legal definition, each affidavit must be of one person. How many? 200? Wow, and avalanche
By AussieMan187 [Ignore] at 12,Nov,20 15:46 other posts 
Well it's being taken to court, so no one can really say with any certainty that the election was NOT corrupted, until the courts review the case & all of the evidence. I think suspicion of voter fraud is warranted. Other nations have even been suspected of being involved in influencing the election. If ever there was an election that NEEDS to be investigated, then it is this one, because if this election is proven to have been fair it will wind down the tension in the US. I feel like the country is on the verge of secession.
By tecsan [Ignore] at 13,Nov,20 02:38 other posts 
Why not claim the truth...???༼☯﹏☯༽
By AussieMan187 [Ignore] at 15,Nov,20 15:49 other posts 
Evidence validates truth. Someone's word, isn't evidence. Like saying you had Osama Bin Laden killed, but not show us the body, you just hope people believe your word & if you're president, then everyone is going to believe you...
Evidence? Did someone say "evidence"?

Does this kind only registered users can see external links count?
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

As a side note... I DON'T believe they killed Osama Bin Laden, either! They showed us the execution of that fat bastard that was hiding down in the sewer, but not the other? Yeah right! Not to mention it was under Obama's ly8ng ass administration.
By phart [Ignore] at 17,Nov,20 19:44 other posts 
Well there was a bunch of info released a few weeks ago that tied the money Obamma sent over there to Osama not being killed and it was black mail .But the elections stole the thunder from that sadly.
By ANGEL1227! [Ignore] at 19,Nov,20 09:17 other posts 
No, the liar of all time is behind it.
By AussieMan187 [Ignore] at 20,Nov,20 17:56 other posts 
I've been into this deep-state stuff for years. You know if you type Illuminati backwards, then add the dot com next to it, you will be sent to the NSA website. That's (itanimulli.com). & yes you are right, I thought the same when I saw that video of Gadaffi. It wouldn't surprise me if someone was responsible for voter fraud, people shouldn't be so naive & agree to a more thorough inspection into voter fraud, especially with all of the claims of foreign interference.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] at 23,Nov,20 09:17 other posts 
"Judge Matthew Brann dismissed with Prejudice and denied as Moot Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani's Pennsylvania lawsuit case seeking to overturn the 2020 election result."

Moot: only registered users can see external links

"In his 37-page ruling, Brann said the Trump campaign asked him to “disenfranchise almost seven million voters” and said he could not find any case in which a plaintiff “has sought such a drastic remedy in the contest of an election.” With such a request, the judge said, one might expect compelling legal argument “and factual proof of rampant corruption.” Instead, Brann added, “this court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations.” “In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state," Brann wrote in his opinion."
By tecsan [Ignore] at 20,Nov,20 00:24 other posts 
Great one, I have questioned that from day one...༼☯﹏☯༽
By ANGEL1227! [Ignore] at 19,Nov,20 16:13 other posts 
sorry you had that happen willy, to me from your pics, your dick when it is standing upright, seems very normal in size and nothing to be mournful about, being shy is awkward, I once was too - I guarantee if you "show hard for blow" standing at a urinal, nobody will embarrass you - heck they might grab it and jerk you off or haul you into a stall and suck you dry

By tecsan [Ignore] at 17,Nov,20 05:36 other posts 
I think we all know that uncle joe has won so far...Let us see if a sleepy uncle joe can do better with the china virus....Bet the outcome will be the same...Hell he does not know he has a brain...Such an idiot...༼☯﹏☯༽
By phart [Ignore] at 17,Nov,20 19:42 other posts 
I know precisly what will happen.He will try his dead level damnest to deny Trump any credit for the progress made to get the vaccines ready as quickly as they have been.We don't have to worry about the Kamel taking it though as she said she would NOT take a vaccinne approved under TRump.SO maby his lack of coperation is to make sure she has to wait for her vaccine a long time as the XYZ vaccine company in India is still working on theirs.

All bullshit aside,I hope like hell PHizer and the other companys making the vaccines share the info with the entire world so everyone can get it that wants or needs it.I doubt I would take the vaccine,But I appreciate the effort being made to get it to the folks that need it.
By sherryann [Ignore] at 19,Nov,20 16:19 other posts 
He has not "won so far"
By ANGEL1227! [Ignore] at 19,Nov,20 16:26 other posts 
But he's a lot closer to winning than the other jerk.
--------------------------------------- added after 93 seconds

I don't get it. There's an election. Biden gets more votes. No one is willing to tell that jerk off he's through
Only in that vast empty desert you call a mind...

⬇️ ACTUAL RESULT YOU GOTDAMNED DINGBAT! ⬇️

By ANGEL1227! [Ignore] at 19,Nov,20 16:35 other posts 
In your dreams, you asshole. You know better
--------------------------------------- added after 47 seconds

No matter. Jan 20 we will push him out even if we have to use a cart
No, in REALITY!

Your the dunce living in an alternate one...

Come Jan 20th he will gladly leave if everything has been verified. Don't like the delay? Then your fellow slobs shouldn't have created the doubt. Seems pretty simple to understand to me. You motherfuckers wanna fuck shit up and over at the last minute and then expect us sane individual's to just go along with it. It doesn't work like that!

Now, have patience and quit spreading them fucking lies!

By ANGEL1227! [Ignore] at 19,Nov,20 18:54 other posts 
Us motherfuckers? Your cum is running down your mama's leg and you have the gall?
YEAH!

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ➡️
By ANGEL1227! [Ignore] at 20,Nov,20 16:10 other posts 
Wish we were. We'd wipe out every single Republican we could get our hands on
By ANGEL1227! [Ignore] at 20,Nov,20 07:35 other posts 
That's mighty big of you but the transition is very important for national security. Your Clown is impeding the PRESIDENT ELECT BIDEN to take part. Luckily, there are more responsible people who keep Biden in the loop. This president will be able to say, "I was the worst president ever. No one was as bsd as me. Not even Abrahom Lincoln. That's because I know this. I understand it."
OH quit being so fucking dramatic!

He's got his own office, you should be happy.

Once I find it, I'll let you know how groovy it is.

By ANGEL1227! [Ignore] at 20,Nov,20 16:11 other posts 
It's in 1600 PENSYLVANIA ave.
By sherryann [Ignore] at 19,Nov,20 21:26 other posts 
Angel, President Trump won.
OH SHE'S NO "ANGEL"!

More like a murmuring moron, or a gimp, but an "Angel" she's NOT!

Don't waste your breath on that jug headed idiot.

By ANGEL1227! [Ignore] at 20,Nov,20 07:44 other posts 
I am an angel. I'm the devil. A fallen angel, true, but still, it makes you a liar
By tecsan [Ignore] at 21,Nov,20 01:11 other posts 
Yes you may be the Angel...But as for the devil, I really think that is best left up to me...༼☯﹏☯༽
By ANGEL1227! [Ignore] at 20,Nov,20 07:21 other posts 
sherryann
On what planet? You sound like a two yr old. Refusing to admit what the majority of the electorate knows
By sherryann [Ignore] at 20,Nov,20 15:54 other posts 
Scorps, it said "angel replied..." So I reciprocated calling her by her name that I know her by, and angel, yes, President Trump won.
By ANGEL1227! [Ignore] at 20,Nov,20 16:08 other posts 
Sherryann Well, the moon is made of cheese, Hitler was nice to the Jews, we never walked on the moon and we are a colony of Great Britain.
You tell'em Baby Girl!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Show It Off