Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#751

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,May,24 08:23 other posts 
The weirdest things about English
only registered users can see external links

0:00 Introduction
0:17 1 - Weird noises
2:46 2 - Odd questions
4:48 3 - Meaningless do
6:05 4 - Phrasal verbs
9:16 5 - Why no genders?
12:13 6 - Pronouns
14:06 7 - Silly spelling
15:43 8 - Tenses
17:45 9 - Articles
19:37 10 - Things English doesn't have
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,24 08:39 other posts 
That guy needs to mow and trim his lawn.looks like hell
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,May,24 11:22 other posts 
That's obviously a park. People are walking by in the background.

By dgraff [Ignore] 24,May,24 05:26 other posts 
I still can’t believe that after all the preaching candy did about women’s rights and her liberal views and yet her beloved husband is on the dade county florida predator list what a bunch of shit
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 24,May,24 07:49 other posts 
I don’t know how any woman can stay with someone like that. Guess that explains why she wasn’t baking cookies and knitting sweaters like other grandma’s. Pieces of shit.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,May,24 08:06 other posts 
Yep absolutely instead they come to a sex site and show the world their shriveled up 80 year old parts that should not be seen anymore
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Now you made me hungry for baked goods I will have to get on Marcy about that
By phart [Ignore] 24,May,24 09:24 other posts 
just curious, please don't flame me for asking,
but is there any potential of Identity theft here? what better way to ruin someone than to show them to be a predator?
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,May,24 10:47 other posts 
I don’t see how her dumbness supplied us their full names and bam if you look up chuckles full name on the Dade County predators website their it is i seen it myself with my own two eyes with a picture of him
By phart [Ignore] 24,May,24 11:31 other posts 
yea,well, I just thought i would ask, id theft is real.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,24 11:44 other posts 
Identity theft could certainly ruin one's life when the "theft" is for nefarious reasons HOWEVER the mind of a sexual predator was already "ruined" when they chose to engage perverse criminal acts. Why even be concerned about the predator? In probably most circumstances, it was the predator who forever ruined their victim.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,May,24 11:54 other posts 
Absolutely bella I live with it every day Marcy’s x repeatedly raped Marcy’s daughter Kayla as a child and the poor girl is 23 and still has nightmares and trust issues with men she trusts me and feels safe living in my home
By phart [Ignore] 24,May,24 13:11 other posts 
Please understand I agree 100% with you all on this,terriable thing and terriable people doing it,
, I just wanted to mention it because it would in theory be possible to disclose information in a way to set up a person falsely.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,24 15:07 other posts 
What have I missed? What picture are you attempting to paint?

In my world anyone can say anything but are they able to back it up with proof/facts? In my opinion, it wasn't just someone slandering someone...... Unless the particular website made an egregious error, charges look "official" to me.
By phart [Ignore] 24,May,24 17:21 other posts 
well,i was not here when alot of this info first came along and i just got to thinking , you know if someone hated someone bad enough, they could slander them like this.
but just don't pay me no mind,i should not have said anything.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,24 20:10 other posts 
phart, I'm not sure I understand any bearing on whether you were online or not has to do with anything. It is what it is and that's that. There were no lies told, nothing was exaggerated". Be happy that someone thought enough of you to gift you 450 points.
By phart [Ignore] 25,May,24 11:00 other posts 
cat left points then kitkat left points. I honestly have no idea why. I didn't think she would wiz on me if i was on fire
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,May,24 12:58 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,May,24 15:44 other posts 
I understand completely and I know it happens with credit cards but I can’t see how it could happen in a **** case because once they pick the guy up the victim has to point them out
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 26,May,24 12:15 other posts 
You can visit the state official site: only registered users can see external links. Search the name and boom he comes up with his offense. No identity theft there. You can also google the official offender registry for any state and search your area. These are government websites so doubt that things like that can be faked or made up.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,May,24 12:20 other posts 
I agree 100 percent and I seen it with my own 2 eyes it’s him without a shadow of a doubt
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 26,May,24 20:26 other posts 
Was it with a boy or girl
By bella! [Ignore] 27,May,24 00:38 other posts 
Just a question; does it really matter whether the victim(s) are male or female? I'm just trying to understand your point of view.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,May,24 06:14 other posts 
The info doesn’t tell us that much detail i guess to protect the victim what i wonder is was it a family member 95 percent of the time the victim knows the attacker well
By bella! [Ignore] 27,May,24 09:19 other posts 
To protect the victim(s), ABSOLUTELY!
By phart [Ignore] 26,May,24 22:14 other posts 
thanks,you mentioned this in a pm a while back.
I just had a brain fart that maybe it was id theft but it was not.
Please disregard my questions in regards to that.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,May,24 17:07 other posts 
She comes from a family of known scummy cunts!

Worth mentioning, that AnusLicker voted to allow predators on sex sites in Pitbull's poll...
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,May,24 17:10 other posts 
That stupid cunt I haven’t seen him around lately

By dgraff [Ignore] 25,May,24 07:07 other posts 
Goooood morning everyone the sun is shining the birds are chirping i have my racks of ribs out defrosting and then in to the smoker they go after I season them of course
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,24 10:32 other posts 
If you are inviting us out for a "picnic", you need to give us more than a 6 hour notice!
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,May,24 12:57 other posts 
Yeah for sure

By phart [Ignore] 11,May,24 14:25 other posts 
Was Cat actually living in Michigan?
Strange the timing,
By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,24 14:54 other posts 
phart, I was just going to post the same thing.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,24 14:57 other posts 
By the way, I see you are missing her, too!
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,May,24 18:37 other posts 
It’s very quiet here with out her or is it the calm before the storm perhaps 🤔
By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,24 18:47 other posts 
Yep, it's quiet and admit it, you miss her. I know you liked to spar with her and you're smart enough to know she's either quietly returned OR is just online reading any and all comments.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,May,24 18:52 other posts 
The poor old girl should have never told me she was democrat i would have looked right past her she tried so hard to be like her fat sister lixsipsucket
By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,24 22:01 other posts 
But what I'm really saying is I believe you miss the chaos that she created and that you enjoyed messing with her. I'm not suggesting that you are sorry for anything you said, just that I think you miss being able to disagree with her.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,May,24 07:35 other posts 
Oh absolutely and she was easy to get wound up yes I do miss messing with her in a way I kinda miss lard ass in the same way
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,24 08:10 other posts 
WISH CAT A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,May,24 15:44 other posts 
Of course that bitch is here- lurking. But she cannot come out of the shadows

By phart [Ignore] 11,May,24 20:53 other posts 
eh, not really.can't understand why anyone would want to set them selves up to catch so much flak ,so out of kilter with everyone else and thought we were the 1's that were fucked up.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,24 22:21 other posts 
I hear what you're saying and I agree to a point. The only reason she caught flack or was out of kilter was apparently because there were not many liberal minded posters in the Forum OR the liberal thinking members were too busy posting pics of their dick or pussy OR the liberal thinking members weren't able to articulate their thoughts/copy and paste as well as CAT. Occasionally Gntlmn would jump in and refer to Trump as being "Putin's diarrhea-drinking" fill in the blank......
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 12,May,24 08:34 other posts 
She caught flack because she was an insufferable bitch. Saying one misses her would be like one says they miss explosive diarrhea or anal warts.
By phart [Ignore] 12,May,24 08:42 other posts 
I can take a pill for the diarrhea at least,it is the lesser of the 3 evils mentioned. shits, warts or cat
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 12,May,24 08:45 other posts 
😂
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,May,24 17:12 other posts 
Cat had a tempestuous rapport with anyone that did not buy into her liberal views.

She also argued points that were well outside her scope of expertise... given her limited education and comprehension skills.

How are we to take her serious when she talks about the economy? She literally admitted in forum she could not get 10% of 100 calculated.

She is a muppet and knows very little about anything.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,24 17:34 other posts 
Gntlmn professes to miss CAT, read it ans weep!

/blogs/57302.html

And in true CAT form, this was posted on Gntlmn's wall;

anonymous wrote (12,May,24 08:34):
I like your response to Bella! on your blog. CAT
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,May,24 07:56 other posts 
gntlmn You are an old rat- Posting twenty year old pics-

And like a true lib- you go right to the racist, nazi name calling. VERY sophisticated!

Maybe you should delete and join Saggy on the sidelines!

Stupid cunt!
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 12,May,24 08:33 other posts 
Nah, the listed age is 34 need to triple it to be her.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,24 03:30 other posts 
I found this body cam video of the "Roof Ninja" who had been living inside a sign atop a grocery store in Michigan.

By phart [Ignore] 22,May,24 07:02 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,24 10:18 other posts 
Your article appears to include the same video that I have attached.
By phart [Ignore] 22,May,24 18:26 other posts 

By JustWill [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 22:52 other posts 
Excuse me for a moment while I "spew some hatred":
animosity, contempt, disgust, loathing, ill will, malice, acrimony, rancor, detestation, execration.

Now that that is out of my system, I return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 23:10 other posts 
I know words are your thing, but in light of hotpussy's earlier post, are you trying to pass off your outdated vocabulary as "knowledge"?

ffs, just dumb it down for the people that are intellectually challenged.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 23:40 other posts 
I realise there are some new words out there thanks to new technologys and so forth.But I have yet to hear or read any "new" words to more simply discribe a pain in the ass than to just say, pain in the ass. No matter your education, those words sum up the likes of the "member" that is trying to cause illwill and headaches on the site.
I guess if you were in public or around young 1's ,you could say, a pain in the backside, and be ok.

As for being a "contributor of hatred", if I am not sending messages,and I have blacklisted someone,and 4 weeks later my name gets brought up in regards to something said weeks ago that others have forgotten and got past, I can't see that I have made a further contribution.IT would appear my past contributions have earned "intrest" so to speak as they are being brought up again and again by a "member" that drools over the thoughts of causing trouble.
So to me,that person is "racking muck" or stirring the pot,and is worse than me as I have let the bear go to sleep,they are poking it.
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Apr,19 10:43 other posts 
How dare I state something that I KNOW and pass it off as KNOWLEDGE? That's absurd! It's the exact opposite of the definition of KNO...no, wait...that pretty much IS the definition.
The Crone is an idiot.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,19 10:46 other posts 
Uh,my vocabulary is limited but I think the words, delusional,deranged,socialy disfunctional and complete could be placed in front of the word idiot in your last sentance.

I am not sure the word Crone is a good 1 to use.
"The Crone is also an archetypal figure, a Wise Woman."

I see nothing wise in her actions or behavior.

But the word Idiot is a good 1.
The "members" intelligence is that of a 2 year old or less.
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Apr,19 22:45 other posts 
I was using Crone in its original meaning--an extremely old, withered, and usually disagreeable woman of ill-intent or malicious demeanor. The "wise woman" definition of the Crone as the third aspect of the Triple Goddess figure is more of a Neo-pagan concept.
I could have gone with HAG, but I felt that Crone expressed a more malicious and mentally unbalanced image.
You are correct, though--idiot does feel right.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 11:51 other posts 
I am just tickled pink I can't see the "members" typings anymore. You would think me blacklisting the "member" and walking away would be enough to show I don't give a shit and it would just go on to some other adventure instead of bringing me up way later.
Regardless if I spewed hatred,love or puke,I have not spewed it lately and the "Member" bringing it back up only further indicates they or it is the 1 with a problem,not me.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 12:02 other posts 
I blacklisted her yesterday, myself.
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 12:14 other posts 
It's about damn time.
The Crone is annoying beyond all reason. I am sure that a majority of the forum's users agree. If all who felt that way just blacklisted it, "Baby Jane" would only have three people to bother.
Of course, that only means that the Crone will blow-up the forum with ranty posts about how evil you are.
By 2nice [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 12:22 other posts 
By far the most annoying member I’ve ran across here.
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 12:30 other posts 
Given the fact that there have been some pretty fucking annoying members here over the years, that's saying a lot!--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

BTW: I keep voting for your wang, Mr Yumm, but I just can't seem to keep it up there...
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 14:02 other posts 
Only vote when you receive +3 points, don't spend -20, it's a losing battle. Looks like there's always a couple of SYC members at the top, one promoting his "girlfriend" and the other one just because....
By 2nice [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 16:21 other posts 
I stand by what I said, most annoying EVER!!! EVER!!!

Thanks for voting for my wang, Mr. JustWill.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 18:17 other posts 
Hey, I've voted for your dingus, too! The only difference is I'm voting for you when I get +3 from the site, JustWill is spending 20 points and if that ain't love......
By 2nice [Ignore] 30,Apr,19 10:44 other posts 
My dingus appreciates all the votes it gets. Thank you, bella.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,19 11:04 other posts 
I figured your dingus would appreciate my votes but my appreciation of your dingus is pale to the appreciation that you and JustWill share.
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Apr,19 11:32 other posts 
I have never tried to hide the fact that 2nice is my favorite dick on the site. (I also think his penis is pretty damn spiffy.)
By #460385 30,Apr,19 14:27
We've been helping out too. Matter of fact we just put you at #1 above the walrus. Let's see how long that last.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,19 14:39 other posts 
We must have been voting simultaneously. RedFoxy was at #1, 2nice #2 and licksipsuckit #3. When I voted (14:16), 2nice moved into #1, licksipsuckit #2 and RedFoxy dropped to 84% and into 3rd place.

I'm sure 2nice's first is going to be short lived.
By 2nice [Ignore] 30,Apr,19 15:31 other posts 
Thank you to all of you for your dingus votes. You’re making me feel all honored and special and stuff.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Apr,19 20:30 other posts 
I'm voting to he's back up top
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 14:09 other posts 
It's a funny thing. Other than referring to her as "vulgar", I don't light into her because I do think she's unbalanced. The other day I did say something about her 60's hairdo and the Baby Jane bow holding the fake ponytail in place. I don't recall what she told me she had HOWEVER it caused her to lose her hair and now it's the length of a man's haircut. How can I go off on a bald headed crazy lady?
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 14:23 other posts 
My last straw was when she lit into CountryCouple54. She keeps saying she doesn't care "what side of the street people walk on" however I feel she does not care for gay men. After all, didn't she say something about a SYD member must be gay if they didn't find her sexy or desirable. That's like saying being gay is not acceptable. WHATEVER!

Anyway, she said something about CountryCouple54 and I came back saying something about an "Australian member" doing the same and wielding a toy sword. She moved my post, ONLY MY POST, to his thread and of course, it looks bad, he hasn't seen the entire conversation. This was an opportunity for his girlfriend to call me a cunt and the Crone says something about my "shriveled tit". I'm done!
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 12:12 other posts 
If the Crone didn't leave comments for the members who blacklisted it, the Crone would have no one to talk to at all.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,19 10:31 other posts 
my blacklist has been increased,I am betting it is because the "member" has started a fake profile to further tarnish my profle.SO if you don't see me here,thank the 12th rectum that blacklisted me.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#751

Show It Off