Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #6

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#746

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 19:18 other posts 
“In the US Ozempic, the weight loss and diabetes drug, is about $1000 a month.
In Canada it’s about $159 a month and in the United Kingdom it’s about $59 a month.
Inhalers for asthma are between 200 and $600 per inhaler. They cost about five dollars to make. On June 1 two of the three manufacturers will be lowering the cost to $35 and then a couple of months later the third manufacturer will lower its price as well.”

-Bernie Sanders

The difference in the price it’s because the UK and Canada (and many other countries) negotiate with the drug companies on a national level.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 21:09 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 13:37 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

DUH, where does the government think the extra wage money will come from? the sky? If people can't afford a 25 dollar burger and fries, then the business can't afford to pay 20 dollars a hour.
They have devalued their dollar to near zero.

"we would have rather stayed at the wage that we did have before, just because now we don't have a job,"
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 16:07 other posts 
My first job during high school was at a Burger King on NW 36st. It was a summer vacation job. The hourly pay was $0.92. The year was 1967. Yes, you read that right. Did all those wage increases doomed the industry? No, and this one won't cause it to go down the tubes either.
By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 17:46 other posts 
That's an incredible testament to the power of inflation.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 18:38 other posts 
If you think that’s something, I was paying $0.09 for a gallon of gas at gas station on NW 27 ave and 14th st. During the gas wars in that corner.

By Jamie [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 11:08 other posts 
the wife and hubby did thay deleted ? And Mongo
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 13:06 other posts 
Looks like all 4 of the profiles are gone.

● Blair_+_Chelsea
● TheWife+Hubby
● LoveToMasturbate
● Mongo
By Jamie [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 13:20 other posts 
Wow ain't that something
By phart [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 13:43 other posts 
(this member nick was Mongo, the account was recently deleted by the user)

You know, if a person can't handle being online, perhaps leaving is best. There are assholes online. You can either be a bigger asshole and give them lip back or be a puss.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 16:01 other posts 
Good riddance, MONGOLOID. You chose to be nasty just because you wanted to. I won't give you a second thought. I hope you do delete this and every other account here. So funny, you ragged me about all my accounts and here you are confessing about multiple accounts. At least mine were legitimate. You, being a raghead, should appreciate this. I hope the plague of a thousand fleas invade your armpits.
So, now, you can delete this post. I'm going to copy/paste this in my thread. Perhaps you can convince your BOTTOM, Pitbull to follow you to Hell.

Yeah, I did post this in my thread too. It was B4 I saw this. Sorry.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 15:23 other posts 
This is freakin' wild and precisely why men do not give birth!

By phart [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 15:57 other posts 
Well that car is a total loss now,you will never get all that @**## stuff cleaned up!.
Why did they wait so damn long to go to the hospital?

But you know, being kicked in the nuts hurts worse than giving birth.
How do I know? Well, how many men do you know that walk around saying, " You know,i want to be kicked in the balls again"
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 15:58 other posts 
🤣🤣🤣👍

By phart [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 15:54 other posts 
JUST IN TIME for the 2024 election season,

all these chinese men coming over the mexican border are bringing it in I think. What else are they bringing in?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 15:57 other posts 
Rice bowls?
By phart [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 15:58 other posts 

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 12:59 other posts 
Thank you guys for making it possible to get my first five run 30 points in the ball game

Leonhard passed@ the ball clean to jmhizzy at 04,Apr,24 10:03

Smuttbadger passed the ball clean to Leonhard at 04,Apr,24 10:02

Chubbycox passed the ball clean to Smuttbadger at 04,Apr,24 09:59

Robben passed the ball to Chubbycox

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 13:18 other posts 
The devastation in Israel.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 13:41 other posts 
It's not really Israel. This is in occupied Gaza.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 16:58 other posts 
I stand corrected, thank you.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 18:06 other posts 
More on the Al-Shifa hospital.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 18:14 other posts 
It must be horrendous for an Israeli soldier to be part of such an operation. My opinion, for what it's worth, is that whatever organization and/or military leader that decided to use a hospital in this way, should face trial at the Haigh for crimes against humanity.
This is terrible.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 21:01 other posts 
hamas are just inhumane animals.
using the sick and the infants for shields.
I hope there is a special place in hell for them.
Trail at the Haige,
naw, just drag the sumbitch out in the middle of the street and put 1 right in the back of his head.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 21:14 other posts 
We are a people of laws, sweetie
By phart [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 22:41 other posts 
and we are getting killed right and left by people who have no morals, respect no laws and hate us.Being Mr Good bar is getting us killed.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 02,Apr,24 07:16 other posts 
Phart, I don't like wars, but, sometimes, we have to fight. All I'm saying is that I want us to do so in a lawful way otherwise we are no better than these bad agents. This should be in a world war, a regional war, or a police action.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Apr,24 17:21 other posts 
I don't want a single American life lost on foreign soil.BOMB the hell out of the place with drones and finish it off.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 02,Apr,24 17:32 other posts 
Why? They haven’t done anything to us.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Apr,24 22:51 other posts 
YET!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 03,Apr,24 08:42 other posts 
Then let’s wait till “yet”
By phart [Ignore] 03,Apr,24 11:24 other posts 
and it could be YOUR family members that are killed for that "yet" to happen?
Really?
What is wrong with preventive Maintenace on our national security
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 03,Apr,24 12:12 other posts 
You don't seem to understand. There's the question of international law. What you propose will start a WAR composed of thousands of terrorists targeting cities all over the country. It will bring slaughter to many people. No, what you propose is not reasonable.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Apr,24 14:58 other posts 
Neither is what you are proposing reasonable.
You are asking everyone to be sitting ducks while the terrorist are lining up all their ducks to attack.
Typical passivist ideas you have. surrendering your freedom, your security is not even American.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 03,Apr,24 16:35 other posts 
So what’s your plan? Everyone carries an AK47 and we start kllling anyone that doesn’t look white Anglo-Saxon and protestant?
All I’m proposing is, as President Roosevelt said, “ speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far".”
By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 03,Apr,24 20:50 other posts 
I couldn't agree with you more. If everyone carried a big stick, with a big clip, there would be peace
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 09:31 other posts 
No, I disagree. There would be more war, mayhem, blood on the streets

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,24 15:33 other posts 
The other day I posted something about a Chinese restaurant in (come to find out) Davie, Florida. Well today is a different day and on my way home from Lehigh Acres, I decide I want Chinese and stop for a carry out at China Uno on SR-80 in LaBelle. I witnessed the funniest thing, a super short man (probably 4'10") who was only able to speak Spanish, trying to order Chinese food from a bona-fide Asian lady with a serious Chinese (I think) accent. HE was pointing at several pictures, SHE was trying to sort things out and a couple of times I heard her speaking Spanish (she said "un poquito" that's why I knew she was speaking Spanish)... It was funny as hell when South of the Border was trying to converse with the Far East and vice versa, two cultures colliding!

And "strange" didn't stop there. Now it's my turn to order and I order my "usual", General Tso's chicken. As an aside, on my way home from Lehigh Acres, I received a text from FPL that the power is out at my residence so I'm a bit surprised to find the Chinese restaurant open since it's less than 2 miles away. Anyway, I place my order however there's a problem with the dialup service that the restaurant uses for credit card authorization and she asks me; "you gotta cash?". I had $5.00 with me and my lunch was $11.14. Bottom line, this young cowboy behind me bought my lunch. Yee haw! What a nice thing for a young feller to do for an old girl!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 03,Apr,24 16:11 other posts 
Bless his young heart.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 02,Apr,24 10:07 other posts 
You posted this on the abuse panel:
“ I believe this is a returning member that was deleted by admin for his shenanigans. I'm going to freeze voting and reach out to admin to confirm.”

Did you mean Playboi or Smallnshaved?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,24 01:36 other posts 
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 03,Apr,24 08:45 other posts 
Got it, thanks. I’m not familiar with either one. I voted using the presented facts.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 18:04 other posts 
Think twice when you decide you're craving Chinese. WPLG is a news station in Miami, FL, my guess is there are "Dragon City" type restaurants everywhere!

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 18:18 other posts 
We have them ALL OVER. WOODY58 Used to service several of these restaurants. We stopped getting food from them. Chicken was stored in tubs, unrefrigerated and sometimes under sinks or next to the garbage cans. Other food left open and in cans. Not a good idea.
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 19:33 other posts 
This dragon city is in broward, not Miami,,, unfortunately I live on stifling rd. In davie, but this restaurant is on the east side, the low income area where I don’t recommend eating at any restaurants in that area.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 20:59 other posts 
It's the type of restaurant not the location.
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 22:37 other posts 
No, many restaurants in that area have been sited for improper food handling and rat and insect 🐜 infestation
By phart [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 22:39 other posts 
our local Kanes and Walkers, " K and W " got shut down for a while because of roaches and shit,the oldsters were really angry about it being shut down.
I used to eat there once in a while but got out of the habit,it would be difficult for me to ever go back now after seeing what was behind the brown door.
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 22:42 other posts 
I don’t want to know what’s going on in the restaurants that I eat at, it might make me never eat at a restaurant again.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 23:29 other posts 
Ignorance is bliss.....I totally agree with you on this matter. Often times a good indicator of the cleanliness of the restaurant/kitchen is their floors in the dining room AND the restrooms.

If we only knew what goes on in the kitchen it might frighten us so badly that we would never eat out EVER AGAIN!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 02,Apr,24 07:11 other posts 
Yeah, it's true. Either way, yuck.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 23:21 other posts 
That's what I meant when I asserted there are "Dragon City" type restaurants everywhere. There's a Chinese restaurant on FL-80/W Hickpochee Ave in LaBelle. Often times you can see cases of broccoli and/or gunny sacks of onions stored outside and in the back of this restaurant. I mean, it's not stored in an elevated container, it's just stacked on the ground (who knows what's crawled or landed on it).
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 02,Apr,24 07:26 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 23:23 other posts 
Thanks for the info. I had no idea where this restaurant was but I Google'd where the news station broadcasted from.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 20:59 other posts 
i have been craving chinese buffet for weeks and this shows up. only place I can get all the shrimps I want at a decent price.but it's not this "brand",
By Jamie [Ignore] 02,Apr,24 09:15 other posts 
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 02,Apr,24 18:17 other posts 
We have a restaurant here in Pembroke Pines called chow time, for $10 for lunch or $20 for dinner, you get a buffet all you can eat filled with lobster, Alaskan king crab, jumbo shrimp cooked several ways, ribs, steak, sushi, well you get what I’m saying so much to choose from, oh and the desserts,,, the food is amazing and fresh all the time, the restaurant is enormous considering all the people that go there, the price,, well I don’t know how they can give so much food away for that price. We all went there again for Easter lunch,,, I recommend this place as the best restaurant for the money and quality food. Google it, they have pictures and comments from people that go there.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

I forgot to mention, after I ate there, I went home so stuffed, I didn’t want to move for two days, I didn’t feel so good because I ate too much, I think I ate 15 lobster tails, two pounds of shrimp and so many Alaskian king crab, I coul$nt stop eating,

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#746

Show It Off