Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #7

Pages:  #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   ...#746

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,24 09:03 other posts 
A "squatter" matter in Hawaii.

only registered users can see external links
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 02,Apr,24 10:34 other posts 
I don’t understand. How can a developer build an entire house and not know where he’s building? And the land owner, what is he? Absentee? I think the squatters have a long future there.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 15:02 other posts 
A good laugh.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 18:02 other posts 
It's 18 minutes, I'll watch it later.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 00:45 other posts 
This is a quick read as well as an interesting article pertaining to Florida.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 13:44 other posts 
Thanks to the snow birds that made it the spot to move to. Fifty yrs ago homes were in the 20K range.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 13:09 other posts 
Coming to a city near you, micro shelters! Yes, Salt Lake City, Utah, has implemented micro shelters for the homeless. This short news video shows the encampment just outside of what looks like an apartment building, probably something that hard working, tax paying people pay a monthly rent to live in.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 13:00 other posts 
Whoa! Runaway saw blade!

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 17:37 other posts 
New Yorkers are urged to post "NO TRESPASSING" signs for legal protection against squatters!

By phart [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 19:18 other posts 
squatting should not even be a problem. If you don't own the damn place you don't belong there. How ever it got twisted around that you could just plop your ass down in a empty house ,the person behind those changes should be tarred and feathered.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 16:04 other posts 
Look at what's going on in Florida.

Damn, I left Michigan on October 12, I hope no one is living in my house when I get back!
By phart [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 21:37 other posts 
It is appalling that this is even a problem.
I guess liberals think it is ok but it's not.
Property ownership is just that,you own it,you are supposed to be able to say ye or nay as to who is on the land and in the home,
By kebmo [Ignore] 31,Mar,24 14:51 other posts 
I’ll have dinner ready.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Mar,24 19:32 other posts 
Perfect! How about making the lasagna you wrote about?
By kebmo [Ignore] 31,Mar,24 23:21 other posts 
You bet. The real one! 😘
By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 31,Mar,24 08:41 other posts 
I can't believe it's that simple, that the smallest sticker on your entry doors to indicate such could prevent such a legal headache. I forget the point about them having to be living there for 30 days though, so I guess I have nothing to worry about without a vacation home

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Mar,24 21:54 other posts 
Mongo, you probably won't see this, but, I truly hope you get over this bout of Covid. 😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 04:43 other posts 
Oh no are we going to start with that fake virus 🦠 again we still have nit wits wearing masks in my area and I can pretty much assure you they are all democrats
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 12:47 other posts 
Ok, Mongo admitted he and his wife have it. It’s the third time for him. I don’t know how many times for his wife.
Bella! with a “B” said she’s had it more than once (BTW, I use a capital letter in front of members nick as a courtesy. Regardless of what I think of a member, minimal courtesies should be observed.)
I had COVID twice. I didn’t need to be hospitalized in either time. WOODY58 had it twice at the same time as me. Both times he ended in the hospital for 3+ days. Over a million people died from this virus in this country alone. Only an uneducated dumbass like you would deny the virus.
As far as some people wearing a protective mask, that’s their choice. You don’t know why they do so. There’s many people that are immune deficient and need more protection.
And, perhaps, Dumbocrats are smarter than Repuckers. Certainly smarter than some mountain people.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 15:02 other posts 
CAT is an acronym for the following

● C cantankerous
● A annoying
● T toxic
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 15:08 other posts 
Hahaha that’s great
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 16:46 other posts 
Yes, Bella! with a B, I'm all of that and more, but, I still admire your tits. 🤣🤣🤣🌹😈
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 15:01 other posts 
CAT- Can't assess things

CAT- Crusty Asshole Tonight!

By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 15:14 other posts 
It’s not a real sickness until it kills me I breathe fire and shit razor blades I’m the American bad ass living the dream screw that phony virus 🦠
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 16:47 other posts 
Bad ass? You are not good or bad. You are just an ass.🤣🤣🤣😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 19:07 other posts 
And it’s a tasty ass want a lick go ahead swipe your tongue 👅 up it
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 17:00 other posts 
Where do you come up with this funny stuff; " and shit razor blades...."? Your ass must be raw!
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 19:04 other posts 
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 28,Mar,24 23:29 other posts 
Bella is an acronym for the following.

Bitchy
Egotistical
Lascivious
Licentious
Acerbic

🤣🤣😈
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 03:23 other posts 
Boys
Eat
Lasagna
Leftovers
Anytime

Or maybe it’s because she speaks five (beautiful) languages.

Burmese
English
Latvian
Lithuanian
Arabic

Or is it her love of flowers?

Babies breath
Echinacea
Lilly
Lady’s Slipper
Aster
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 08:33 other posts 
Girl's eat lasagna leftovers, too! Not sure about the anytime part. Lasagna, like spaghetti, is always better the second day, don't you think? There was a time that I would eat leftover pizza "anytime" but those days have long passed.

By the way, I like the words you chose for the acronym. When I was a child/young girl, my mother had Lily of the Valley growing in a small area that was in between our driveway and house. Those flowers were so delicate, beautiful and so fragrant. Thanks for bringing that memory back for me!
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 14:48 other posts 
“Leftover lasagna? I didn’t know there was such a thing.”

-Homer Simpson
By phart [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 19:21 other posts 
I can promise you, if there is any left over around me, you can find me splayed out in the recliner,bloated from trying to NOT to leave any left overs.
All this about lasagna has me wanting to make some. Last batch I made was alot of work. grating the cheese and rolling the dough and shit.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 21:57 other posts 
Rolling the dough? Do you make your own pasta noodles?
By phart [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 22:30 other posts 
I have done it twice in my life,and it was lot of work.
I bought froze 1's last time. Made it in the crock pot, cooked the meat in the frying pan,made the pasta things like i made dumplings for chicken dumplings.,grated the cheese, had already made the sauce from all my garden vegis so i only had to add mushrooms.oh,and it was GOOD.
My former girlfreind loved lasagna and it was very exspensive at the local italian place so i learned how to make it at home,it cost alot of money to buy everything,i think it took me a hour and a half to make it then it had to cook.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

p-poor
h-haggardly
a-and
r-resourceful
t-tightwad
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 01:03 other posts 
I don’t use lasagna noodles I use the spiral ones (rotini).
Boil a bag of pasta strain and let it sit after rinsing. While the pasta is cooking grate whatever kind of cheese you want but make sure it’s enough to cover the tray you are going to use. Too much cheese is not an issue!! Using the same pot, cook 2 pounds of ground beef and when it’s done add three jars of Prego or Classico sauce or make your own sauce. Heat it up and add the noodles to it and stir them (carefully) until everything is hot. Pour it all in a tray, add the cheese on top and bake for 20 minutes or so.
Eat it tonight and tomorrow night for dinner and whatever is left over wrap it (thoroughly!!) and freeze.
Don’t buy pre-grated cheese because it’s a LOT more expensive.
Now that you know it’s in your freezer when you want some for tomorrow, take it out of the freezer today and let it thaw properly in the fridge.
Or you can buy lasagna noodles and add spinach and cottage cheese and layer it but because I cook all day long I sure as hell don’t want to do it when I get home.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 08:33 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 08:55 other posts 
So basically you are making a lasagna "casserole"?

For the record, I stopped using Prego a hundred years ago and had been buying MID'S. While in Florida, I bought RAO'S sauce. YUMMY! It is so much better than anything I've tasted and it puts Prego to shame.
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 14:16 other posts 
Baked rotini.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 08:47 other posts 
I've watched some of the cooking programs and it seems like a good deal of work to make your own pasta noodles. I really wonder if there is a difference in taste between homemade noodles and store bought? Now if I was going to serve Gordon Ramsay anything with noodles I probably would make them from scratch. NOT! I just wouldn't invite him because he cannot control his temper, then he gets rude and swears too much!
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 14:14 other posts 
I have worked in many fine Italian restaurants and I have never worked in one but made its own pasta. It’s too much work and the pasta on the market is virtually indistinguishable from fresh made.
One restaurant that I worked at had a very large machine for making pasta and we used it for lasagna and cannelloni sheets. The machine was about 5 feet tall, 5 feet long and 2 feet wide. The reason we didn’t make our own spaghetti, linguine and fettuccine was because they didn’t stay fresh after we made them.

I don’t think those brands of sauce that you mentioned are available in Canada. I do make my own sauce at home now because it is a lot cheaper than buying it. I make twice as much as what I need and freeze half.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 16:01 other posts 
Rao's is so DELICIOUS. In Winn-Dixie and Publix a 24 ounce jar is priced somewhere upwards of $8.49. Walmart has the same Rao's products priced at $6.88, more expensive than Prego and Mid's.

I will buy some and mail it to you. The package will be addressed to kebmo, Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Please provide me with your 6 digit/character postal code because I would hate to have the package returned to sender.....
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 17:45 other posts 
Just address it to Kebmo , Canada with a photo on the package. Everybody in Canada has seen me naked!

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 16:11 other posts 
I saw a most interesting post in another thread. The poster was CAT and she posted the following message;

"Sir-Skittles, you and three others are the only ones that are in my blacklist. I'm going to remove you from the list. Why? I believe you are incorrigible and won't be able to refrain from trashing my page. You have 48 hours to prove me right.
I haven't changed my opinion of you nor do I expect you to change your opinion about me.
👿👿"

I view the post as a straight up challenge. CAT, you know these folks enjoy trashing your page so why the challenge? I know why, you like the attention whether positive OR NEGATIVE. When you receive the negative attention, I predict you're going to "carry on" like a 3 year old in the Forum.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 18:03 other posts 
The challenge was extended to Sir-Skittles only. Skittles is a douchebag, but, he, like JustWill can think. The other two have zero ability to reason. If he can't control himself, I can blacklist him again.
You have asked him yourself to get involved in your feud with Pitbull. You asked him to suggest to Pitbull to tone down his retoric about you. Why is that ok, Bella! with a "B", while I'll be a three year old child?
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 09:14 other posts 
I do not fear anyone here, especially if it is only about them "trashing" my page. Although the post has been deleted, I spend a good deal more money here than Freddy and I have no problem trashing his page. Freddy is as cheap as he is annoying and my guess is that he has a limited pension and a tight monthly budget with regard to how much $ he is able to spend.

With regard to reaching out to Skittles about Freddy, the intention is because Freddy's mouth is much like yours, a loose cannon.

By the way, I give everyone an equal chance to show their true color.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 09:16 other posts 
And that, dear friends, is the true Bella! with a capital "B".
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 09:35 other posts 
The "true bella!"? Because I am able to think before I speak and not over react? Yeah, it's an attribute that you obviously didn't receive.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 13:22 other posts 
Interpret any way makes you comfortable. As always…,
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 12:36 other posts 
Now now, Mrs. Tucker- Use your manners when addressing Bella!

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 13:23 other posts 
Listen, limp knob, I don’t need you to lecture me on manners,
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 08:58 other posts 
100% - a dumb old cunt- Woody can't give her any attention so she resorts to the site!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 09:24 other posts 
Skittles, you are used to getting a knob up your ass so you assume that's the only way to have fun during sex. Woody58 is NOT the man he used to be, but, he's still more of a man than you have ever been. He still makes me hot and bothered and still can make me satisfied. You can go and get your kicks from Pitbull and Mongo, the rabid dog and the Aboriginy wannabe and worry less about my saggy tits.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 10:26 other posts 
@rat- I mean cat

Let's be honest, Woody was NEVER a man!

1. Woody is uneducated and circling the drain. He worked several menial jobs over the years. His top job was a tech at Sears. Big money, big skills! Never really able to take care of is slag of a cat. No wonder she has resorted to so many get rich schemes!

2. Woody is in fact, a cuck lass. His back cunt has taken some real damage over the years. I heard he is off his diapers and wears a colostomy bag! Bent over too many times!

3. Woody has been banned from getting any type of prescription ED pills. His multiple strokes and advanced age do not go well with these pills. We have looked at his browser history and he has searched for generic pills made in India. The cunt has been in the hospital a lot lately. It is not a good time for him!

4. The only hot you get is from menopause. When is the last time that rat cunt got wet? I am not talking about that gallon of lube you put into that hole. That box has not naturally wet and hairy since at least 1994! Wearing those cheap rat hair merkins is not fooling anyone.

5. I bet the only thing that makes you cum is thinking of Woody crying in the corner when you take BBC. A fantasy indeed because the brothas would never shag you. Well, maybe if you wore a bag on your head and gave them a bag too.. in case yours fell off!

And I never worry about yer tits you old saddle bag. No one wants to see two fried eggs hanging from nails!

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 13:25 other posts 
I see you are blind besides being a cunt

/f3lp6y2ki0u3pic.html
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 13:27 other posts 
Does Bella! know you are flooding the forum with the same message?🤣🤣🤣

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   ...#746

Show It Off