Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#750

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 18,May,24 00:00 other posts 
Australia's richest woman is demanding that the National Gallery of Australia remove an unflattering portrait of her by Vincent Namatjira. Gee, I can't imagine why she's making such a demand!

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 18,May,24 16:51 other posts 
Well we know hunter bidens pen name now, looks like some of his shit.
If that is art, I need to get my crayons out and get drawing, i could be a millionaire!
By bella! [Ignore] 18,May,24 18:03 other posts 
Art is always subjective. What speaks to me may not speak to you and vice versa.b
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 18,May,24 19:45 other posts 
What do you think of AI created art?
By bella! [Ignore] 18,May,24 20:06 other posts 
AI "art"? I'm not sure that I fully understand what AI art is. I am aware that several former members created AI images of what appeared to human beings and they were deleted. If that is what you mean by art, it's rather fascinating yet scary to think that someone is able to create something that remarkable.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,May,24 20:12 other posts 
I think it looks exactly like the old bag
By bella! [Ignore] 18,May,24 22:05 other posts 
The artist forgot her the pearl necklace.
By phart [Ignore] 18,May,24 23:29 other posts 
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 19,May,24 11:23 other posts 
Thought this one was pretty good.

AI does have its limitations. I agree it’s a bit scary.
By phart [Ignore] 18,May,24 23:30 other posts 
in this case, this art piece tells me the "Artist" thinks the lady is fat and ugly.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,May,24 05:21 other posts 
Yeah but she’s rich
By bella! [Ignore] 19,May,24 06:07 other posts 
She's beyond rich! According to the article, that woman's net worth is 30.2 BILLION dollars! BILLION!
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,May,24 06:12 other posts 
Nice 👍 I’m available
By bella! [Ignore] 19,May,24 06:52 other posts 
You can't be bought! Or can you?
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,May,24 07:14 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 111 seconds

For that kinda money i would be her boy toy
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,24 08:45 other posts 
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 19,May,24 07:57 other posts 
Kinda looks like Lix.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,May,24 09:59 other posts 
I agree but after Aussie man left her she fell on hard times I understand she is wrestling crocodiles 🐊 in a side show circus 🎪
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 19,May,24 11:04 other posts 
Oh my what an event that would be, a hippopotamus wrestling crocodiles.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,May,24 15:40 other posts 
A mother hippo can be very vicious
By bella! [Ignore] 19,May,24 11:27 other posts 
The blonde 80's hair is CAT but those thighs are definitely screaming *lix*!
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 19,May,24 11:29 other posts 
Well I guess if the CAT keeps eating kitkats, then her thighs will definitely be like Liz’s soon.

By bella! [Ignore] 16,May,24 17:15 other posts 
The early evening news is on and the reporter asserts that for the first time in decades, that the population in the D is on the upswing. The reporter says that in 2022, census reported that Detroit's population jumped from 631,xxx to 633,xxx, for an increase of 1,852 people! Gimme a break! That is funny as all get out!
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,May,24 17:54 other posts 
It’s because basic cable TV is 250 dollars per month now days and the black community can’t afford it anymore so they have nothing else to do but fuck
By bella! [Ignore] 16,May,24 18:09 other posts 
Yeah, it's hard to believe that 1,852 people moved to the City of Detroit, your conclusion seems more plausible. Who knows, the increased head count could be attributed to the high schoolers not interested in doing homework or involved in after school programs and activities.... No basketball program, let's fuck. No boxing program, let's fuck. No football program, let's fuck. No track programs, let's fuck. I wonder whether stolen cars are on the downside because of all the fucking!?
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,May,24 18:52 other posts 
now that’s a thought and maybe crime is down to
By bella! [Ignore] 17,May,24 18:08 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,May,24 21:07 other posts 
Yep they be fucking
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,May,24 15:08 other posts 
1852 more people -- there will be an uptick in crime of nearly 14%

By bella! [Ignore] 19,May,24 11:29 other posts 
Don't forget to use the CAT's litter box.

/forum/thread.php?id=28860#11040
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 19,May,24 11:32 other posts 

I thought the CAT went off to get spayed or euthanized and abandoned the litter box with all of its turds. Looks like it came back and brought back more shit and an old cranky Tom Cat with her.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,May,24 14:19 other posts 
Dang! I like that that moniker for him, TomCAT!

By bella! [Ignore] 18,May,24 11:56 other posts 
Has anyone "seen" phart? He's not been online in two days. He mentioned about 1 week to 10 days ago that he was feeling under the weather. Here's hoping that both he and his father are doing well.
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 18,May,24 12:24 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 18,May,24 16:49 other posts 
I am alive,just was out of town for a day or 2.Feeling much better.I just don't announce when I am leaving until I get back!
I have no idea what had ahold of me but it is still making me weak and worthless for the most part. a couple days rest Away from home helped alot but now I am pooped.
By KITKAT [Ignore] 18,May,24 17:25 other posts 
Main thing is that you are getting better.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,May,24 18:02 other posts 
Good to know that you're okay. It wouldn't hurt to tell us you're going to be busy for a period of time so that we don't put a BOLO on you.
By phart [Ignore] 18,May,24 23:29 other posts 
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 18,May,24 19:36 other posts 
Drink lots of water.
By phart [Ignore] 18,May,24 23:30 other posts 
been guzzling gator aid the past 3 days,hadn't before, can't be hurting much

By kebmo [Ignore] 17,May,24 17:17 other posts 
The Dow Jones closed at 40,003.59.
The first time it ever closed above 40,000.

--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

The Toronto stock exchange is within five points of breaking its all-time record as well.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,May,24 18:40 other posts 
This was something that made me smile;

“40,000 is a great milestone, but end of the day there isn’t much difference between 39,999 and 40k,”
By kebmo [Ignore] 17,May,24 18:57 other posts 
Psychology it’s huge.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,May,24 19:03 other posts 
You bet! What is your thought about buying gold?
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,May,24 20:55 other posts 
It’s the only safe investment out there in this liberal country
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

1 ounce of gold right now is just over 2,100 dollars and rising
By kebmo [Ignore] 17,May,24 22:09 other posts 
The price of gold generally spikes before an election
and declines after it.

By Cody8789 [Ignore] 18,May,24 01:03 other posts 
At 40,000, I bet it will start to decline. I always thought when the stock market is doing good, gold and silver go down. I have a lot of gold and silver, guess it’s time to sell.
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,May,24 03:39 other posts 
Or you can save your gold and silver until the next election comes around. If you send it to me I will take care of it for you.
By KITKAT [Ignore] 18,May,24 17:26 other posts 
🤣👍

By bella! [Ignore] 17,May,24 23:56 other posts 
Oprah's gal pal, 69 year old Gayle King, is chosen to be on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition!

By CaptainCanada [Ignore] 17,May,24 17:48 other posts 
Do you prefer unfiltered pics or don't care?

Personally, I prefer unfiltered- the filters make everyone look the same.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,May,24 18:10 other posts 
Filtered versus unfiltered, is "filtered" a milder way of saying Photoshop'd?
By CaptainCanada [Ignore] 17,May,24 18:12 other posts 
Yeah- photo shopping is more detailed.. filters are typically set to auto on our phones
By bella! [Ignore] 17,May,24 18:30 other posts 
With the understanding you provided about filtered, it sounds as though it is more like an "artistic expression" so filtered pictures might be hit or miss. Just like anything, I might like something yet you might not.

Example; King Charles III's coronation portrait. My guess is he likes it. Me, the portrait does not "speak" to me. Yes, there's no denying that the face in the portrait looks exactly like him but surrounded by all that red, that being an official portrait, looks absolutely CRAZY! He looks demonic.

Also, when I asked whether filtered was similar to Photoshop'd, I can appreciate Photoshop if it is to remove marks, bruises, tatts however if Photoshop is used to enlarge one's penis, that's a bit over the top.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,May,24 21:00 other posts 
Just take a good look at some of robin’s pictures you can see without a shadow of a doubt were the two sections dick are pieced together I mean if you’re going to post phony pictures do it right at least

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Apr,19 11:43 other posts 
Any dumbass that thinks I'm "threatening" members because of voting or otherwise, is a bigger dumbass than I would have ever imagined!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Apr,19 07:41 other posts 
For once, I agree with Bella... the feeble minds of the site are everywhere. Weak rats who start shit and then go crying thinking they are victim.

And yes, Hotpussy- I mean YOU! I know you unban me multiple times a day to read anything I write. It is like the worst case of the Stockholm Syndrome ever seen!

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Apr,19 09:10 other posts 
Although this was a generic comment, it was really directed at/to a different self absorbed member.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Apr,19 14:39 other posts 
The walrus too.. a welfare rat
By #578610 12,Apr,19 15:31
Bella, could you please explain to the dimwit among us that anyone can read any post when not signed in. I don't need to unblock you for that. Now, to tell you what a scum bag you are on your page??? Yes, to do that I do need to unblock you and then block you back. You probably want to know why I block you. I can take the insults and you know damn well I can dish it right back. What I don't like is how you fill my page gift banner with hate gifts. Especially nasty hate gifts. It takes a lot of points to clean it up or bother several friends to send me 7 kisses. That is why you are blocked, Skittles. You are way too dumb and uneducated to really make a dent in my armor with your silly, little boy insults.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,19 17:49 other posts 
He understands.

Let me make it clear, anyone that wants to CONTINUE to fight and sling crap can open their own thread and do so there.
By #578610 13,Apr,19 18:55

You are right of course. This has nothing to do with you.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#750

Show It Off