Have you ever had to? 26,May,20 18:03
Has this happened to any one? 07,Apr,20 00:42
Embarrassing question/confession..... 15,Jan,20 20:51
Soft penis size? 28,Mar,19 16:13
Penis sleaves?? 22,Feb,19 11:25
Is this normal/common?? 17,Feb,19 00:04
fake profiles using the same pics. 25,Feb,14 08:29

By reichs23 06,Nov,21 13:10
The Summer I turned nine me, my friend, his siss, and his little bbro were all hanging out walking thru the woods and along the river exploring all the trails and when we came up on this littlé foot bridge that went pretty high over the water don't ask me why but we all decided it would be cool or fun to all pee off it so we ran home to go grab some Waters and run back to the bridge and guzzle them to make us have to pee so we could I'll do it off the bridge at once and when we did that's when I first realized that for sure I had a little package..

By reichs23 25,Oct,21 17:37
Me and my girl usually sleep naked and sometimes we'll stay that way for a bit when we wake up depending on what's going on and who's around..

By reichs23 24,Oct,21 11:50
Yupp definitely would! Pregnant women can be sexy as fuck too!!

By reichs23 20,Oct,21 18:25
Hey thanks!! So is yours and your huge balls!!!

By reichs23 08,Oct,21 14:50

By reichs23 30,Sep,21 21:05
I am definitely not a Biden groupie but it seems like this is always about how long it is when people start saying things like this about every president no matter who or what it is lol.

By reichs23 27,Sep,21 18:01
Mine is just a little under 3 inches long and almost 4 inches in girth when hard..

By reichs23 26,Sep,21 14:59

By reichs23 23,Sep,21 19:02
You're welcome!

By reichs23 23,Sep,21 17:26
No problem!

Awesome pics, nice looking big cock by the way!!!

By reichs23 23,Sep,21 16:54
Whoever originally posted this deleted their profile

By reichs23 01,Sep,21 11:41
Lmao, so you're saying you actually followed his train of thought 100%?

By reichs23 31,Aug,21 19:38
Half of that made no sense LOL..

By reichs23 16,Jun,21 22:39
Right here LOL... Way under six haha

By reichs23 03,Apr,21 17:18
I am definitely number 1. Tiny

By reichs23 03,Apr,21 15:17
I used to keep it trimmed up real neat but haven't in a good while... I have pretty small balls though anyway so it wouldn't really make too much of a difference.

By reichs23 06,Jan,21 17:38
How big is it soft and how big is it hard? I doubt it is smaller than mine LOL... Go to my page and check out my pics and send me a message..

By reichs23 06,Jan,21 16:24
I had an experience like that growing up... When we were growing up my cousin lived across the street from me and my best guy friend and his little bro and sis lived right next door to her and my true best friend who was a girl and eventually over the years ended up being my girlfriend and we all used to play things like Dr, truth or dare, strip 21 and stuff like that and even though I have such a little penis and such small balls I still enjoyed those times even though it did embarrass me at times more than I would have liked since I was the smallest guy, I mean my best guy friend was like 3 years older than me so that was understandable but his little bro was about 3 years younger than me and still noticeably bigger than me and I can still remember the first time and the reactions.. my friends little bro kind of left a little bit and said something like woah my package is way bigger even though you are older than me, and their sister just kind of did a short quick quiet giggle and said oh in this disappointed voice lol.. my cousin just pointed and laughed a little and then she was like aww, then there was my female best friend who was actually really nice about it and tried to be supportive saying it's not that small and it will probably grow haha.

By reichs23 11,Dec,20 16:13
Tiny lol... Check out my pics!

By reichs23 11,Dec,20 16:13
No not at all I've seen his a couple times on accident and his balls and penis are way way bigger than mine... I've only seen it soft but it was bigger soft than mine gets hard

By reichs23 20,Sep,20 18:35

By reichs23 20,Sep,20 18:33

By reichs23 10,Aug,20 14:53

No bulge lol.

By reichs23 05,Aug,20 14:20
We both look like our dad so we are related in both have the same mom and dad he has just always had a bigger penis and bigger balls than me for some reason.

By reichs23 05,Aug,20 14:20
Yeah my little bro is a little more than three years younger than me but his penis and balls have always been bigger than mine since the first time I saw... His was actually bigger than mine before he when I had already hit puberty and he hadn't yet... Then after he hit puberty I remember seeing him and his was bigger soft than mine hard and he has way bigger balls than me... No exaggeration like one of his balls would completely fill my entire sack LOL. It's crazy.

By reichs23 16,Jul,20 22:17
Yepp

By reichs23 24,Jun,20 15:11

Almost all the way soft..

By reichs23 24,Jun,20 15:11

Almost all the way soft...

By reichs23 15,Jun,20 21:50
Yours doesn't look that small lol.. How big is it?

By reichs23 15,Jun,20 14:06
When I was growing up my mom would always sleep naked and I would always bitch at her about it which is funny because now I love to sleep naked haha

By reichs23 15,Jun,20 12:59
I thought I also typed a comment under that but Idk what happened...

In my experience there are some girls that just can't get past you having a small penis and will either be mean about it so you will leave her so she doesn't look like she left you for being small or they will actually like it doesn't bother them and be nice about it and lie and say it's not small... I even had a girl trying to lie and say it was bigger lol.. But eventually the relationship ends because of the size... Then there are other girls like 2 of my ex gf's that have a dominant personality and while they like big cock & even admit it They were also into being the dominant one having sex and even liked to tease about the size but eventually it get a old for both and the relationship ends... Then if you are lucky you will find a girl like my gf who started out as my best friend growing up... She is the only girl I have been with that I actually believe when she says she likes my penis and the size really doesn't bother her... I think girls like her are rare tho haha

By reichs23 06,Jun,20 19:01

By reichs23 30,May,20 11:49
Haha I actually thought about that for a minute and she is sexy but I doubt she did it on purpose.

By reichs23 27,May,20 00:28
To anyone who read the post within the first 3 hours of me originally posting it...

I was using my tablet with a broken screen and that has water damage So sorry if the typos made it hard to understand...

It's fixed now tho..

By reichs23 26,May,20 19:36
Hey sorry about that typically... The screen on this tablet cracked a few months back and then shortly after it accidentally fell in the hot tub and even though it is supposed to be waterproof the cam still ended up foggy and the screen is very touchy now..

By reichs23 22,May,20 15:36

The whole almost 3 inches..

By reichs23 19,May,20 13:11

By reichs23 18,May,20 13:49
[deleted image]

#1 tiny

By reichs23 09,May,20 21:16
When we were younger me and my gf were just best friends but we showed off to each other and touched and played around with each other but it wasn't really masturbation so if you don't count that then a couple years later I spent the night at my friends and his sis asked to see my penis & I didn't want to but she said if I don't she will just look when I fall asleep and if I told she would wait until we are at school and fight me so every one could see a girl beat me up lol... I believed her and we were teens but she was my size and a year older and I saw her fight before so I was pretty sure she really could beat me up if she wanted lol.. So I just let her do what she wanted.. She was like disappointed when she saw it and just said oh and then said she wanted to see how big it for and played with it til I came... I was embarrassed and nervous she would tell people at the time but it did feel great when she jerked it... Plus she actually never told anyone about that so it ended up not being a bad experience like I first thought.

By reichs23 09,May,20 16:38
It was on accident but my mom was the first to see me but the first person I let see me was either my best friend or this dude I grew up with on my street... At first I didn't really want to but I felt like I didn't have a choice because I didn't want to offend him or her him mad because I was afraid he would beat me up or something haha.

By reichs23 08,May,20 18:52
Yeah a few times over the years... My bro caught me naked and my cousin and did caught me jerking once and my mom caught me a few times..
I have caught people too... Walked in on my sis naked playing with herself, walked in on my bro naked, walked in on my mom naked a few times and unfortunately walked in the fronnnnt door to my mom getting fucked loudly haha

By reichs23 01,May,20 19:31
Pretty sure it was my mom... She walked in on me a few times smh lol.

By reichs23 22,Apr,20 16:57
After thinking about this post I decided I should make sure what I said was clear enough for everyone understand... I didn't want someone misunderstand or just have one of those people with their mind in the futrer and accusing me or this being perverted lol... I'm actually shocked no one has haha! There was never anything sexual going on... Just figured I would put that out there before some one else said something lol.

By reichs23 18,Apr,20 15:35

By reichs23 18,Apr,20 00:13
I'm definitely number:

1. Tiny

Lol.

By reichs23 17,Apr,20 20:09
Yeah I agree completely... When I first realized mine seemed smaller than I was small but I think everyone said not to worry every one is different sizes and it will t patience... Takes time and different ages..

Believe it or not... At first I wasnt crazy about comparing to guys bigger than me.. But now I'm in to it for the most part lol...
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

The only thing that really got my is back when I found out my younger bro and younger step bro were bigger than me and having them. My half sis and mom nd aunt nd whoever know ĉome of this lol.

By reichs23 10,Apr,20 21:41
I think this happens to everyone at some point growing up... I've seen my bro and my sis a couple times... Saw my dad puss once or twice.. And saw my mom a bunch over the years... She was never shy and didn't always shut doors lol.

By reichs23 10,Apr,20 19:27
Definitely seems right that you take after your mom down there tho because I remember the couple times I accidentally saw my dad he had a really big cock and big balls but wasn't that hairy down there but when I saw my mom I remember her having a big bush like me ok.

By reichs23 10,Apr,20 13:31
Cool thanks! I was pretty sure I had heard that some how you inherit the gene for penis size Or what ever from the mother but wasn't sure exactly how it worked.

By reichs23 10,Apr,20 13:29
I kinda agree but I still think there would be the size factor.