She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

... Playing Doctor when we were kids ...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #112729 [Ignore] 19,May,11 00:16
Remember those days ... when you got to first got to explore and see your neighbors and friends in there glory ? As we look back on those days of playing Doctor or Spin the bottle and really getting to show yourself off for the first time ... it truly was fun and yet so daring in itself ! My first experience was when we all got together and played Doctor , it was really so great to enjoy our nudity as it was all so inocent yet the taboo of being naked in front of our friends was the best ! What was your experiance ? Later on in life I always liked playing spin the bottle too , because again ... we got to enjoy a part of ourselves that to this day I am thankful , because it doesn't bother me being naked around others as nudity is so natural ! I see and hear about so many people having a problem about there being naked around others ... so odd ... don't you think so ? All in all , I'm glad I got over my shyness at such an early age ! So what was your first experience with showing yourself off to others for the first time ???

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Naughty New Nursery Rhyme   2.My Yearly Exam On Thursday April 2nd.   3.joke   4.experiences with your guy doctor   5.How shy are you when it comes to medical  

Comments:
By #677384 30,Aug,22 19:29
[deleted image]Geezzz, guess that makes me a hillbilly hehe!! When I was a kid we all ran around half naked(speedos) at the lake and naked in our backyards. Our parents caught us a few times, and we never got scolded nor encouraged...it is very human to feel free naked and be with friends naked. It had nothing to do with sex whatsoever Mr tecsan. It is only natural to be naked. Ahh, the innocence and freedom of childhood. So, Mr tecsan, why do you display your naked body here and look at others? Is it to hate on forums or make fun of tiny peenies? I guess you are better than us fkn"hillbillys"...I really want to know. I like to wear lace panties and am recently bi-sexual...hehe

By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 23:28 other posts 
Sick. This sounds like hillbilly crap.

By #675771 28,Aug,22 21:45
My older cousins and broalways made me the patient. I liked how they had to chance it
By Dev01 [Ignore] 28,Aug,22 21:52 other posts 
You seem to be a serial thread bumper. Or you have just woken up from hybernation

By CreativeOne [Ignore] 09,Jul,22 06:28 other posts 
Oh wow... Glad to see this is still here. I wrote this topic 11 years ago. Then I deleted my account and missed everyone so I came back.
Great reply stories everyone and feel free to message me anytime you want to. My name is Rob and it's a real pleasure to know each and every one of you. I've actually been a member here since July 2009.

By #463848 09,Jul,22 03:19
I have a memory of a girl who was slightly older than I was, inviting me to play doctors and nurses in her garden shed. I don't think that it proved to be of much interest to me. But I suppose it was the first vagina that I had seen.

By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Dec,20 05:35 other posts 
I’m no doctor but I will have a look 👀
By #574505 25,Jun,22 22:43
I fill sick can you have a look
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 23:33 other posts 
Yeah pop your hood and start it up

By #589016 25,Jun,22 22:33
My step bro and cousins and I played doctor, the patient would lay down and be covered with a blanket. The boy playing the doc asked for help, under the blanket me and the doc took the patients boxers off and touched his thick long curvy cock.

By #667453 23,May,22 08:38
I never played doctor with a guy till I was 23😌

By reichs23 [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 16:24 other posts 
I had an experience like that growing up... When we were growing up my cousin lived across the street from me and my best guy friend and his little bro and sis lived right next door to her and my true best friend who was a girl and eventually over the years ended up being my girlfriend and we all used to play things like Dr, truth or dare, strip 21 and stuff like that and even though I have such a little penis and such small balls I still enjoyed those times even though it did embarrass me at times more than I would have liked since I was the smallest guy, I mean my best guy friend was like 3 years older than me so that was understandable but his little bro was about 3 years younger than me and still noticeably bigger than me and I can still remember the first time and the reactions.. my friends little bro kind of left a little bit and said something like woah my package is way bigger even though you are older than me, and their sister just kind of did a short quick quiet giggle and said oh in this disappointed voice lol.. my cousin just pointed and laughed a little and then she was like aww, then there was my female best friend who was actually really nice about it and tried to be supportive saying it's not that small and it will probably grow haha.

By #64328 06,Jan,21 12:54
I had experiences playing doctor and well as other contests and games with a few starting quite young. Doctor, spin the bottle, truth or dare and a game called chicken where we would undress each other until one of us said chicken. Very exciting times at that age

By NewguyM [Ignore] 05,Jan,21 17:36 other posts 
I was about 7, she was 9. She moved here from india months before. She had a thick accent but i thought she was hot. She wanted to play doctor and immediately told me to take my pants off. She played with it and took her pants off then moved my hand. My mother ALMOST caught us in the act but she knew what was up. She banned me from talking to her

By newwt10 [Ignore] 30,Nov,20 22:10 other posts 
Yeah at 10 years old I found what girls really want!

By #628350 30,Nov,20 14:23
This is going back a long time to just after WW2. A family had been moved from London into a bungalow whose garden backed onto the end of ours. Corrine was older than me and her brother Michael about my age so i became friends with him, they went back to London soon after the war was over so I'm guessing we were all around 6-8 years old. My sister was three and a half years younger than me so I knew that girls had a slit but not much else. One day we were playing in the porch of their bungalow I think there were three boys and Corinne, the talk must have got to the 'what does yours look look like' stage and I think us boys were already flashing ours when Corrine dropped knickers, opened her legs and we all got to see this amazing thing close up, she then instructed us to look closer, took a hair grip from her hair and proceeded to slide it into her slit. We were gob smacked, she did it several times, I think we then pulled our foreskins back which seemed to impress her and then it was lunchtime. It never happened again but from then onwards my fixation with cunts has just got more and more. I fell in love then and I'm still in love with them now.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 30,Nov,20 18:59 other posts 
Great story Once you fall in love with pussy, that's it, It's a never ending fascination for life!

By #104876 20,May,11 02:07
Ah! Memories. My first experience was with the girl next door, she was 5 and I was 7 and we decided to explore each other.As we progressed we got bolder and began to touch each other, she would play with my cock and balls and I would examine her pussy, even started to put a finger in, she loved it and I think she started early to have mini orgasms. As I got older I started to get erections frequently which fascinated her until I had my first orgasmic explosion of cum at age 11, I had placed my cock against her pussy and gently rubbing it up and down her pussy lips and whoosh I shot a load right on her belly, she yelped and said 'you've peed on me' After that we played several times and she made me cum by stroking and the best came when we started to lick each other, she had a load go into her mouth and she was surprised at how tasty it was, so thereafter she sucked several times. But the best occasion came when we decided to try penetration, tight at first but wow, that was certainly the climax of our play times, we continued till I was 13 and we moved house to another city, but my memory stays alive of those days. Later in life, min 20's, I took the plunge and joined a nudist club, now there's a different experience and happy memories of 'fun' times.
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 22,May,11 09:39 other posts 
This is more than just "playing doctor" ! Great story.
By tb1 [Ignore] 28,Jul,18 01:04 other posts 
Great story indeed
By doedeldi [Ignore] 29,Nov,20 10:52 other posts 
Great story

By bil47 [Ignore] 02,Aug,18 08:46 other posts 
I was about 8; my neighbor was about 12. We took turns getting naked and feeling each other's boner. Just happened once with him, unfortunately. I didn't play naked with a boy again until I was 12 myself, and never with the original boy. (And not with a girl until I was 17!)
By #520954 28,Nov,20 01:15
I have a similar story i was 9 when a new neighbor moved in they had a son who I became friends with... not to long after he would take me to a private spot and we would fool around... he moved maybe a year later I always think of him and what could have been

By #583549 18,May,19 20:36
When I was around 10 years old my 2 friends and I would show are cocks and measure our sizes flacid and erect.my 2 year older friend was able to cum and it took me and my other friend a couple of years to be able to shoot some sperm!Those were fun and innocent times!

By #589016 18,May,19 20:25
When 11yrs old my 13yr old cousins and I played doctor. I was laying on my back while the 2 boys operated on me. They put a blanket over my body and went under poking and prodding me. Eventually they took off my pants andbplayedbwith my cock

By #572188 17,Nov,18 22:58
I have been playing doctors with my little ****,when we were young.I would be a patient and she checks my whole body.Then she toiched my dick for a first time and made me hard.Then I inspect her and ask to see in her panties

By #568296 28,Sep,18 02:16
When 11 my friend, his **** and my cousin were playing doctor. I was the first patient, under a blanket the boys took my pants off and eaxh had a turn touching mmy cock. My friends **** was 14 at the time and my cousin 15. They got horny and showed me their cocks. my friend watched as the 2 boys **** fed me their cocks.

By #566236 01,Sep,18 15:38
I haven't played doctors, but I was interested in my friends dick when we were about 12.We were together one day and he said he would show me the trick. I was interested so he , pulled down his pants and showed his small back then but erect dick.He moved it with his muscles up and down and I was interested watching him.

By #64328 10,Aug,18 10:54
One that I always will remember was a game we called Chicken. We would slowly undress each other until one of us would say chicken. Another one we played at sleepovers was light touch massage were we would lightly drag or fingers over each other
The object to touch 100% of each other

By #64328 10,Aug,18 10:50
I had several experiences with other boys and girls like these. Playing doctor, spin the bottle, strip pomer, truth or dare was always exciting.something about sharing these things was always very exciting.

By bella1123 [Ignore] 02,Aug,18 02:20 other posts 
My experience with with my elder ****, she had me insert my finger, pens and her hairbrush when in was the doctor.

By #539358 28,Jul,18 15:00
Loved it when I was a ****. Still love having my shorts and underpants pulled down and inspected by a male “doctor”

By #64328 28,Jul,18 11:32
8 when a friend jacked me off to my first dry orgasm. Growing up I had several horny experiences with friends

By #552392 28,Jul,18 00:26
My neighbours and I would always play doctor. We were 3 boys and I was always the patient. They would remove all of my clothes and touch me

By 3fdfd [Ignore] 22,May,11 09:42 other posts 
I played "doctor" with a little neighbor girl when we were about 3 or 4 - maybe 5. After our Mother's found out - that was the end of that. In view of my current interest in cock, it's interesting that I never "played doctor" with any boys.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off