Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Has this happened to any one?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by reichs23 [Ignore] 07,Apr,20 00:42  other posts
When we were growing up me and my 3 year younger brother eventually accidentally saw and figured out my cock and balls were little especially compared to his... So after that happened my mom found out and thought she should have a talk with me to make me feel better I guess Idk... She talked for a while.. I don't remember everything.. She tried telling me I might have little balls now but maybe they will grow and maybe my penis will still grow but for now that how it is and said that my package has always been smaller than my little bro so she said she figured that his would always be bigger but having a little one isn't a big deal so don't let it bother you.... Lol. So basically she's the one who said it was small and would always be small lol.. Has any one else has anything like that happen?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Has this ever happened to you?   2.What happened to Landofthelost??   3.penis or genital injuries   4.Getting caught wanking and/or naked in public.   5.Has a medical ailment ever hindered you during a sexual encounter.  

Comments:
By #613564 03,Apr,21 02:44
Shave all that Saschautch, Big-Foot Hair off, and find your balls!! They are probably quite nice, if not hidden in the JUNGLE!!
By reichs23 [Ignore] 03,Apr,21 15:17 other posts 
I used to keep it trimmed up real neat but haven't in a good while... I have pretty small balls though anyway so it wouldn't really make too much of a difference.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 01,Apr,21 14:49 other posts 
I didn't have any brothers to compare with but most of my friends and my dad were larger than I was. I didn't care though. I did get teased in school a little but since I never had a problem getting dates and getting laid I blew it off. Some girls laughed at my size but after I fucked them they quit laughing. You just have to know how to use it.

By TinyLittleGuy [Ignore] 31,Mar,21 15:04 other posts 

i have always had the smallest penis within my family and my friends, high school in gym wasn't pleasant, and when girls so how tiny and thin it was they laughed , My wife makes fun of it and it gets me off , however it does nothing for her. she doesnt feel it when we fuck

By galaxy123 [Ignore] 05,Mar,21 10:51 other posts 
Yes, I developed late and my penis was always small when growing up. My parents were naturists so I could see my father and others had much larger ones. Why was mine so small. My mother took me aside, we looked at my penis and balls and she explained that it would grow, that my balls would get bigger and that once i was older it would be as big as the other I saw but I think she knew all along that mine was never going to be as big as my fathers who had a very large one.

By Alwaysnude [Ignore] 05,Mar,21 10:12 other posts 
I too am the smallest of my family too. My younger brothrer is way bigger than me he always somehow managed yo show my girlfriends jid large boner and balls he was an exibitionist my high school girl friend jack us both off once she said she loves me even though I so small but dhe also was crazy about big dick i watched her use big dick then she would finish me off too. I asked if I was to small she ssid yes since then i have ecrpted it small is ok
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

[deleted image]

By nekekal [Ignore] 28,Feb,21 15:07 other posts 
No. I do have two brothers, and my penis was always bigger than either of theirs. We used to play with each other. My older brother had a tiny penis. He liked to play with mine because it was so much bigger.

His never got much bigger. I don't know if either mom or dad talked to him about it. His wives didn't seem to care. He had kids and fucked a lot of women. If he had his cock in fewer, he might have had fewer wives. Les exes.

By #516354 25,Feb,21 03:50
When my now ex wife and I first started dating my size did not bother her as I was good with my tongue and fingers.Then we got into b.d.s.m with her as my Mistress and she loved to humiliate me by bragging how much bigger than me her ex lovers were.To humiliate further we used to cam on Alt and she encouraged viewers to humiliate me about my size on there.

By #539214 24,Feb,21 20:46
So I am pretty small and I had a younger cousin that was much bigger than me. It used to be so embarrassing getting changed with him. Mine looked like an outtie belly button and his was long and floppy.

By reichs23 [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 16:57 other posts 
After thinking about this post I decided I should make sure what I said was clear enough for everyone understand... I didn't want someone misunderstand or just have one of those people with their mind in the futrer and accusing me or this being perverted lol... I'm actually shocked no one has haha! There was never anything sexual going on... Just figured I would put that out there before some one else said something lol.

By #588327 08,Apr,20 15:33
I think guys are basically told that size is the sign of how much of a man we are. Even as kids we are told to cover up or hide our cock and balls because they are privet or shocking to see. That's not really true. I remember being told just wearing my underwear was wrong and I had to put more clothes on at home. If it was normal to see each other. Then nobody would care. Just like on here, enjoy the freedom of being naked
By reichs23 [Ignore] 10,Apr,20 13:29 other posts 
I kinda agree but I still think there would be the size factor.
By #588327 11,Apr,20 07:58
I think size is important because it can be how we judge ourselves and other people. So using that power to put someone down is not good. Seeing what size we all are is fun.
By reichs23 [Ignore] 17,Apr,20 20:09 other posts 
Yeah I agree completely... When I first realized mine seemed smaller than I was small but I think everyone said not to worry every one is different sizes and it will t patience... Takes time and different ages..

Believe it or not... At first I wasnt crazy about comparing to guys bigger than me.. But now I'm in to it for the most part lol...
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

The only thing that really got my is back when I found out my younger bro and younger step bro were bigger than me and having them. My half sis and mom nd aunt nd whoever know æome of this lol.

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 08,Apr,20 16:07 other posts 
I thought cock size was hereditary, so it seems you have different fathers if it is.
By reichs23 [Ignore] 08,Apr,20 22:57 other posts 
Idk which side it comes from but I remember seeing my dad's when I was younger and I was pretty sure I remembered it being big looking but wasn't sure.. I did end up asking my mom if my dad's was smaller like mine but she said no his was a lot bigger than mine too that is why she was so surprised that mine was so little.
By #463848 10,Apr,20 04:50
Since boys always inherit the X chromosome from the mother and the selection of that X chromosome is random, this can explain why one brother may have inherited genes for a large penis from one of the mother’s X chromosomes, but another brother inherited an average-size penis from the other.”
By reichs23 [Ignore] 10,Apr,20 13:31 other posts 
Cool thanks! I was pretty sure I had heard that some how you inherit the gene for penis size Or what ever from the mother but wasn't sure exactly how it worked.
By reichs23 [Ignore] 10,Apr,20 19:27 other posts 
Definitely seems right that you take after your mom down there tho because I remember the couple times I accidentally saw my dad he had a really big cock and big balls but wasn't that hairy down there but when I saw my mom I remember her having a big bush like me ok.

By slipper [Ignore] 07,Apr,20 13:09 other posts 
Yet another example of how the best of intentions can go wrong. Incidentally, I thing ones like yours are the BEST of all!!!
By reichs23 [Ignore] 07,Apr,20 15:01 other posts 
Yeah I agree! I mean don't get me wrong I know she was trying to handle it the best she could so she could try and explain everything and try and comfort me plus she was trying to like prepare me for life to come by explaining to me that people don't think before they talk so just like my 3 year younger bro and my year or 2 younger step bro teased me when we found out there might be other men and women make remarks also... Do she just wanted to prepare me I guess lol.
By reichs23 [Ignore] 07,Apr,20 15:04 other posts 
It just shocked me when I found out she already knew mine was little and that my package was always smaller than my younger bro growing up and she had never told me before that.
By slipper [Ignore] 08,Apr,20 00:13 other posts 
There are medical conditions causing that. Perhaps, she'd been told you had such.
By reichs23 [Ignore] 08,Apr,20 14:19 other posts 
Yeah Idk... I'm not sure if I ever asked her that or if she ever brought up something like that But I'm not sure because it has been so long ago... Only a few incidents like that still stuck out in my memory like the time I overheard her asking and talking to her nurse sister about it, talking to my dad about it, and trying to descretly talk and ask a doctor about it when she took me to an appointment about it long ago... But I don't really know exactly what she was told.

By #588327 07,Apr,20 07:22
She should have just said everyone has a different size dick and balls and not make a big deal about it or your brothers seeing each other naked should have not been a big deal.
By reichs23 [Ignore] 07,Apr,20 19:09 other posts 
Hey thanks for the reply!
Yeah her talking to me about it just embarrassed me more... Idk why it matters but I wasn't crazy about my mom knowing I had a small penis and little balls let alone knowing my 3 year younger brother or my 1 or 2 year younger step brrother were both bigger than me..
By reichs23 [Ignore] 07,Apr,20 19:13 other posts 
But I kinda understand she was trying to look out for me with them and warning me how some people can be mean about things like that and even admitted that even tho she feels bad now she had once jokingly teased a guy who was on the small side so she wanted to give me a heads up about stuff like that and tried to tell me not to let it bother me.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off