Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Nude Beaches & Resorts - Who among us is a nudest?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #7976 [Ignore] 04,Jun,09 22:49
I have been a nudist since I was a teenager. I am nearly always nude at home unless we have guests and my wife and I go to the nude beaches in Norther California and other places we have visited around the world. I'm just curious how many others on this site are dedicated nudists and who has wanted to go to nude beaches but has never gone (not the guys who just want to check out naked women}. Tell us about your experiences and desires.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #264686 11,Dec,16 07:54
There is a nude club in Roselawn Indiana (Ponderosa Sun Club). But its like 15° f (-9° c) there now.

There is Secrets in Cozumel Mexico that is in the 80`s in December!

By Boredconn7 [Ignore] 11,Dec,16 06:14 other posts 
I've been walking around the house and woods around the house nude since I was 10 years old, but never been to a nude beach or resort.
Also haven't found any nudist friends around here in CT yet.

By steve3095 [Ignore] 11,Dec,16 00:49 other posts 
I love nude beaches. Sunnyside North near Melbourne is great place on summer weekends.

By hypoboy [Ignore] 10,Dec,16 07:23 other posts 
[deleted image]

it's amazing, i love to show of my cut average fucker at the beaches and to swim nude.... it's a wonderful feeling!!!

By #501472 10,Dec,16 07:19
I have been on nudist beaches and I love it the freedom and the chance to eye up other cocks

By #460385 28,Oct,16 08:24
My wife and I are lucky enough that we live close to Haulover beach in Miami. About a 30 min drive for us. We have been going to the nude beach for 20 years.
--------------------------------------- added after 54 seconds

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 114 seconds

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

a4kd8ddlmvkspic
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

[deleted image]

By #497672 28,Oct,16 08:09
My wife I have been nudists for nearly 30 years now. Our family grew up in nudist clubs. We have visited most clubs in the UK and nudist beaches. We went nudist swimming every week. Before we moved house I grew a hedge around our half acre garden and enjoyed gardening naked in all weathers. Now we just sunbathe in our garden.

By #520705 28,Oct,16 05:08
I like to be nude when ever i can , Been doing it for 30 years plus.I got my first wife involved and during a holiday with her mother after three days of her seeing us naked she joined in. Topless at first, but after a swim one day she dried herself and lay down nude . I spent a fair time laying face down hiding an erection as she had one hell of a shaved pussy. Her lips never seem to be closed and i always wonder if she was always aroused being nude.She once came to live with us and found i spent every waking moment naked , but she became more used to it and she saw me erect on many occasions. I managed several times to let her see me jack off although she never mentioned it, i know she watched it all.

By #485312 30,Apr,15 04:07
lm a nudist, l cant stand wearing clothes, my most proud nude moment was getting my picture taken by spencer tunic naked on the steps of the Sydney opera house and kissing a local weather man as he nuded up to join in on the fun *lix*

By #8074 22,Mar,15 10:15
Love nudity. Like you I am usually nude around the house indoors and out. Enjoy the nude beech at Lake Travis in Austin, TX.

Like to find others that do not take a day to drive too.

By #454187 22,Mar,15 08:46
I love being naked but don't know where any nudist beaches are near me

By #359325 21,Mar,15 23:38
Love to be outside in the backyard when it's hot and getting a tan naked. Never have been to a nude beach or resort, but would like to someday.

By cumonme1 [Ignore] 21,Mar,15 12:22 other posts 
I love being naked

By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 21,Mar,15 11:04 other posts 
I have been a nudist for 40 years and love the life style!

By #122507 14,Mar,15 18:36
I love being nude. At home, at resorts, at the beach, ...

I've been staying at two different nude resorts at the Canary Islands and visited numerous nude beaches in different countries.

Sweden
[deleted image]

Sweden
[deleted image]

Fuerteventura
[deleted image]

By CreativeOne [Ignore] 02,Mar,15 08:09 other posts 
I for one enjoy being naked outside ! I've Always wanted to go to one of those nudie places , but never did (yet) ! However , I have 42 acres of pure delight on my own property and no neighbors , so running around in the nude is a normal thing as you can see by these pics . So enjoy !

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

By #484282 01,Mar,15 12:56
New coming nudist here 😉 just went to my first gay nude resort made many great friends can't wait till next year to go again

By dura2000 [Ignore] 03,Feb,13 01:33 other posts 
I love being a nudist, I am nude now & and any time I am at home I dont wear clothes. Nude beaches are great. I am straight, but love looking at all these photos. I am a bit bi-curious though.

By #222660 02,Feb,13 22:55
I'm a 'nudist" ... does that count? ;-)

By #346551 02,Feb,13 03:41
Depends on what you mean by dedicated nudist.
I have been to many nude beaches, both in UK and on the Continent, and where I live now, have a secluded garden and on days when weather permits, will be naked the whole day, both in and outside.

Nudist beaches will ALWAYS attract the sightseers, I don't suppose that will ever stop though, human nature I suppose.

I went to one 'Playa Nudista' in Spain once and everybody except one male individual, were naked. He was asked to disrobe by several on the beach but he resisted. The regulars on this beach though, were ready for him and slowly, one by one, they stood up and began a slow hand clap in his direction. Within seconds, we were all clapping in unison. It didn't take long for 70 or so naked people to cause this particular guy's ardour to cool and he ran off the beach with his tail between his legs to the cheers of the rest of us!

The list of naked places I've been to:
5 nude beaches in UK
Sun club in Kent UK
Many beaches in Spain and France along the Med coast
Cap D'Agde France (THE BEST!)

I miss the freedom of being naked here in the UK when the weather is less than accommodating and envy those of you that have a more forgiving climate!

By #121361 18,Nov,11 07:26
Check Croatia

By #88663 18,Mar,11 11:12
I started going to a nude beach in my early 20s with a girl friend, the first time was a gay nude beach and I got rock hard! Read my blog, we went a lot! Now my wife and I go sometimes! I do miss it!

By #104281 04,Mar,11 13:19
I've been to Rios health spa in Kentish Town, London, a few times. Just like being naked, really.
By hornybrit [Ignore] 18,Mar,11 08:05 other posts 
How does it compare with Chariots in Shoreditch?

By #48650 17,Feb,11 12:45
I LOVE to be nude and yes I check out the girls and the guys. We went to a nudist resort in Mexico 2 years ago with my GF...we fucked a LOT but I also had the opportunity (without my GF who was sleeping) to fuck 3 women in the huge hot tub late one night...WAS WILD!!! Saw several people fucking and lots of guys had hardons...was WAY COOL!
By hornybrit [Ignore] 18,Mar,11 07:57 other posts 
Sounds hot! Where in Mexico is this place?

By ink69 [Ignore] 12,Mar,11 08:26 other posts 
my wife nd i have been nudest for years now and we love it gives you a real since of freedom and its just fun to hang out with other nude people and see who the newbies are

By slipper [Ignore] 04,Mar,11 20:32 other posts 
I would be if I had the place to do it!

By #94263 18,Feb,11 15:12
I go to a local nudist beach when the weather is good. Get a few odd looks occassionally,

By bigfella [Ignore] 30,Dec,09 19:41 other posts 
I love to be nude and someday want to go to a nude beach or camp to try it. Being from a cold weather state I will probably not get that opportunity.

By Olddude [Ignore] 05,Dec,09 17:54 other posts 
Something I always wanted to do! I will put this on my bucket list!

By boy [Ignore] 10,Jun,09 14:28 other posts 
On Gran Canaria ( dunes of Maspalomas) you can find a very large nude beach area. The people and tourists there are all very open-minded.

By #5173 05,Jun,09 20:19
I/We go to nude beaches whenever we can, mainly in Europe. We also go nude all of the time when we are out on our boat. One hot July weekend last year,we anchored out for 3 days and never put any clothes on...it was fantastic. A few years ago we went to St Tropez for 5 days and went to the nude beach every day, and every day i would have to spend most of the day laying on my stomach because of my raging hard on. mrspudpull was great though, as soon as we would get back to the car, she would grab my cock and masturbate me. It was really great.....
By #7976 07,Jun,09 05:01
I have to say that all of the nude beaches I have been on are very strict about sex on the beach, at least in the open. Sexual advances are probably tolerated less than at clothed beaches. It is enticing to see people on internet clips having all types of sex in seemingly public beaches. I must go to the wrong beaches.
By #8288 07,Jun,09 19:03
Yeah....I think it would be great if there was a "sex optional" area....
By #7976 07,Jun,09 23:11
I suppose but then, sex on the beach is for private venues, not a section for sex next to the smoking area.

By #14216 05,Jun,09 08:01
I am a nudist/naturist - call it what you will - who likes to be undressed as often as possible and not just for the pleasures of sex. I went to a nudist club for very many years until the original owner died and it was taken over and started to go downhill, it was great to arrive on a nice sunny Sunday morning - or any other day if I was off work - and just throw your clothes off for the rest of the day and walk about nude inside and outside the clubhouse and not care who saw you. The only thing I did notice was that there were a lot of people there who tried to justify their reasons for being there with hackneyed comments like "I'm a sun lover" and "it's so good for my health" when most, if they were honest, went there for two reasons: 1) they like seeing naked people and 2) they like being seen naked themselves. The only thing I disagreed with was the "clothing optional" rule, I really don't see the point in going to a nudist club and staying dressed. I had some of the happiest days of my life at that club and made some good and long-lasting nudist friends with whom I am still in contact. If you've never tried going nude in public just for nudity's sake, try it, its a great leveller and a lovely way of sticking two fingers up at society's conventions.
By #7976 05,Jun,09 16:46
It has always interested me that at nude beaches very few people are judgmental and I find it very easy to be approached and to approach others to get to know one another. At normal beaches, everyone is check out the others and if you approach someone to talk they always view you with suspicion. I agree with you that nude venues are great levelers and for me, very comfortable places to be.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off