Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Nude at Fuerteventura

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #122507 [Ignore] 20,Nov,14 14:06
I'm currently staying at a naturist resort on the Canarian Island of Fuerteventura. It's great never wearing any clothes!

On Fuerteventura there are no designated nude beaches. Instead nudity is allowed on all beaches even if it's less common on the beaches around the major resorts. It's a great feeling walking naked on the beach meeting mostly clothed people. I enjoy every second of it!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Nude Beaches & Resorts - Who among us is a nudest?   2.nude body   3.Nude beaches   4.Friends of opposite sex nude photos   5.Nude family  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Nov,14 17:10 other posts 
It's great that you're enjoying your holiday at the naturist resort! And I'm quite sure it's great being surrounded by like minded people. It must be wonderful to be free of clothing and the freedom to romp and roam as you choose.

What I find odd is that I sense that you seem to find an unusual amount of "enjoyment" walking on the beaches where nudity is less common. Or did I misunderstand your post?
By #122507 21,Nov,14 17:51
Yes, it's wonderful. Just avoiding the hassle of wet bathing suits is great.

It's more that I'm not used to beaches with mixed dressed and nude, otherwise it's normally one of them. For me it doesn't matter if most other people are dressed or nude as long as it's a place where nudity is ok.

By #122507 21,Nov,14 17:37
Two pics from today's visit to the beach:
[deleted image]
[deleted image]

By #455846 21,Nov,14 16:19
sounds like an awesome place...i hope ou posted lots of pictures

By #451452 20,Nov,14 18:14
Do you snap to attention when you approach a partial or fully clothed individual to exert your personal freedom of showing off?

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off