Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Nude family

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #579046 [Ignore] 11,Apr,20 02:09
Nude family ,
Random question , if you are a nude family , is it normal seeing your son or daughter or them seeing parents nude , what if one of them has a boner , any stories like that ?

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Similar topics: 1.who supports nudism   2.Caught sucking ?   3.Nude beach hard on yes or no   4.Family nudity   5.Texting a nude pic to somebody intentionally?  

Comments:
By Lik2play [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 13:50 other posts 
I haven't been raised in a nudist home ..
But I like being naked I sleep naked I'm naked when my work day is over .I have answered the door naked ..being naked is a freedom that is hard to explain. When I travel I stay at clothing optional hotels an or bed an breakfast.. I love it when my cock is hard ..

By #499016 26,May,22 19:46
I remember twice that I seen my mom and daddy naked and they saw me naked because we took a bath together. Then when I got out from taking a bath I would run through the house naked to my room. I love being naked but I can't. Plus my brother used to work in the fast food and worked in drive-thru and a car pulled up to the window and the whole family was naked mom,dad, two sons and a daughter.

By #544883 25,May,22 06:58
I more think what is it like for friends who dont know a persons family are nudists and if lets say if the kids have sleep overs does this cause other issues. Just random thoughts of not being from one.
By Sissyfagsub [Ignore] 25,May,22 15:45 other posts 
I'm nudist and always sleep naked. And son friends knew his dad nudist in bedroom back to back porch dad go nude.and son babysitter watch him everyother weekend hearing my son an her sons dad nudist an back half house go nude hot tub porch also sleep nude.we take shower we see dad cock getting wash,dry off size. Son boys want mom seeing an measure dad cock size? compare to son cock size mom washing all 3boys an seeing measure each cock size an everyone dad know hangouts with an son friends with know nudist an wear shorts show my cock size shape an latex swimsuit or once swim pool party for baseball team finished second pool rented for team player,sibling parents lady coach said head an assist coach got wear same swimsuit wicketkeeper bought us same color team name on 👙.met her house we put on 👙 same time nothing else ride together to pool I get$100 if wear 👙 with coach long take team photo

By Hornycock77 [Ignore] 10,May,22 20:50 other posts 
Anyone want to trade family nudist pics, hit me up?

By #652988 22,Nov,21 00:51
I'm the only nudist in my family

By #622304 31,Jul,20 11:39
I grew up in a nude family. It was a normal day seeing my parents naked. Mom cooked breakfast nude, dad worked outside naked. When I was old enough it wasn’t a rare event that I get an erection. My dad was prone to walking around with one but I was nervous and a lil embarrassed. After a long talk and some laughs it was a welcomed and accepted part of life.
They are a natural body response that males have and we shouldn’t be ashamed of them or embarrassed by them!
By #592419 31,Jul,21 12:06

By Zainn122 [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 08:47 other posts 
I didnt grow in a nude family but I remmeber seeing my family members nude when I was young on multiple occasions..I remmeber seeing my older sister on the toilet when I was a 6yr old.. she was on the toilet, I was in the bathtu and tbh I found it disgusting seeing her hairy labia sticking out as I didnt no females had "lips" down there.. but seeing family members nude was not such a big deal for me, I honestly dont care seeing them nude.

By earthy [Ignore] 18,Jun,20 15:30 other posts 
Growing up, we were not nudists but being nude occasionally was typical. Like in the morning waking up, getting out of the shower, ect. I also skinny-dipped in the pool alot.

By Alwaysnude [Ignore] 12,Jun,20 13:38 other posts 
everyone saw evryone nude in my family

By #583549 11,Apr,20 07:58
Growing up it was common too see my parents and my sister nude in the house.Being nudists it was normal for us.
By galaxy123 [Ignore] 03,Jun,20 10:29 other posts 
same in my family, summer on the beaches, all naked

By #589692 01,Jun,20 15:00
My dad hasn’t seen me nude since I was a boy. But recently on a trip with him we went swimming he changed in the bathroom but I changed near the beds. We swam my dad told me my chest hair looked great which made me happy. We got a little drunk and we got back to the room and I went right into the shower barely closed the door. I stripped my swim suit in the shower and rinsed. Then my dad came in and I asked if he wanted me to rinse his suit. So I opened the curtain fully exposed and rinsed it and hung it up. I ask him if he was going to shower after me. So I jumped out and grabbed a towel and he quickly showered and got out. We both dried off together. And he got dressed in the bathroom but I forgot my clothes so I went near the beds and threw a pair of boxers and then we both went to bed. It was so nice and natural being nude around each other now

By wycowboy [Ignore] 11,Apr,20 22:33 other posts 
It wasn't all that unusual for me and my sisters to wander around the house nude or be nude in our rooms with the door open when my parents were out. I know they saw me with an erection more than once as we all saw the others masturbating at one time or another. Not a big deal at all to us.

By cumonme1 [Ignore] 11,Apr,20 07:00 other posts 
I think it would be normal for that to happen and if your a nude family, it really should not matter.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off