Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

sleeping with family

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #10614 [Ignore] 04,May,09 12:37
i swear i have some members in my family who want to have sex with me... or at least see me naked, would i be sick if i fallowed through with it?

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Comments:
By #232212 30,Aug,15 06:27
I fucked a 2nd cousin after a funeral many years ago, never met her before, we both new it was wrong but it was hot, she gave me crabs and it was never mentioned ever again
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Aug,15 10:27 other posts 
By #232212 30,Aug,15 11:00
Your **** gave me crabs to
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Aug,15 13:04 other posts 
What?

By #8222 07,Jun,09 21:31
Sex is Sex. As long as your both adults and be responsible the only harm is what other people say.
By #7976 07,Jun,09 23:09
I don't know where you got your ethics philosrod but your dead wrong there. Responsible adults do not have sex with their biological next of kin. And the harm is what happens when you produce children with genetic abnormalities due to multiple, double recessive genes. You can kid yourself all you want but when siblings and first cousins mate, it is devastating to any offspring as well as the rest of the family, friends, and community. You might want to reconsider your philosophy on this subject. It needs a quick overhaul.
By #8222 09,Jun,09 22:19
Oh Bush pilot, The moral perv. And spending your time jacking off to your computer all day is any better ? If you take junk web sites like this seriously then perhaps you may need some counsil. No one is talking of producing offspring here. It is just mental masturbation over something that most people would not engage. That is why we call it KINK.
By #7976 25,Jul,09 23:26
Still, some things just don't work. This is one of them in my book. And if this is mental masturbation, I'd rather not engage. There are far more sensible intellectual topics to engage in contemplating. My opinion. We seem to disagree.
By botanic [Ignore] 22,Aug,15 18:12 other posts 
weird though that according to the Bible we must all be descended from the results of 'family' sex !
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Aug,15 18:15 other posts 
Right. Because THAT'S the weirdest thing from the Bible...
By #485312 22,Aug,15 22:31
l love the bible, best fairy tale ever written, has really messed up people in it...ld like to meet the dude that parted the water and let him part my pussy the same way *lix*
By #204766 23,Aug,15 01:19
As lovely as your pussay is he would be far to busy freeing slaves from bondage
By #485312 23,Aug,15 08:11
well l best tie myself to a tree and act submissive *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Aug,15 12:23 other posts 
you don't want to be freed by an old guy with beard, moses was his name, no? so better revise your tactics.
By #485312 24,Aug,15 22:24
lol, well you cant believe everything they write in books, bit like the net, the only pretty one was jesus and he wasn't into women...what about the big hairy dude that throws rocks?? he might of reincarnated as a biker later *lix*

By #204766 23,Aug,15 01:20
Yes incst is wrong period no grey area just wrong

By #487206 22,Aug,15 12:45
When I was in my early twenties my hot girl cousin came into the shower with me at first I tried to stop her cuz it felt wrong but she was naked n grabbing at my cock which immediately got rock hard. I ended up fucking her in the shower n once more in my bed. We nvr did it again but we are really close now

By #6236 03,Aug,09 14:04
wrong thing to do,if they only want to see you go to a naturist resort,if there is more seek help

By vene [Ignore] 01,Aug,09 22:26 other posts 
i fucked my cousin. she was the one who ask for it

By #4617 22,Jul,09 12:06
It won't hurt a bit if all agrees.My neice and i have sex as much as we can..due to her husband being around it don't happen as often as we like....but when he's gone we have a hell of a time.

By #7976 04,May,09 14:43
Depends on their relationship. Immediate family are off limits in any case. Distant cousins, cousins by marriage, they may be fair play if far enough removed. I have never seen the advantage in having sex with family members. If it unfortunately ends in pregnancy, the gene pool is diluted and the family will never forgive you. If it is youthful play, then you might get away with it. In the end, there are billions of people in the world to have sex with. Keep your family out of the equation.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off