on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Where to go to shoot my load?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Blade [Ignore] 08,Mar,18 23:37  other posts
I have extra family staying with us for a while. No privacy at all and no sex due to people sleeping in our room.

I need to go out someplace to let loose, but don't know where to go. with cameras all over the place now, I can't just go someplace and shoot off anymore. even in my car, I feel like it's hard to just jerk of while driving around town. Plus I don't want to unload all over my steering wheel, dashboard, etc again; that was a pain to clean.

Where do you guys go if you jerk off outside or places other than your home. Where can you go to let loose, without getting in trouble?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.where do you like to shoot your load?   2.Cum in my Ass, or my Mouth ?   3.biggest load you can shoot   4.Shooting load   5.How big of a load can you shoot after not shooting for days?  

Comments:
By #667453 05,Jun,22 14:41
Can u go up in the attic

By #588373 31,May,19 22:36
Your local ABS stick it in the hole and leave a few ounces lighter. May cost you a few bucks but no camera, no mess and if you dont like that hole unplug and stick it in another hole
No strings

By #550428 14,Mar,18 14:21
Cum to me and shot it in my pussy.:o)

By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Mar,18 14:01 other posts 
Find a girl and go to her house!

By #537175 13,Mar,18 11:13
You could do it in the shower , but if it has to be away from the house , then in a toilet stall at work / school etc . Most areas do have parks or local woods etc where you may find a private place .

By pifad [Ignore] 13,Mar,18 10:16 other posts 
Try the local park. Or a public mensroom. Or, you coukd always come to my house I’d most likely end up sucking your cock though

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off