Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

your first time you show your cock

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #78946 [Ignore] 18,Jun,10 17:25
come on everone lets hear when you first show your cock, i did it in front of my sisters frend after school one day long ago, she love it and i love doing it and it lead to meny years of fun getting my cock out

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #541363 31,Jan,19 08:09
the first time i showed my cock was to a girl who wanted to show me how her brother masturbated him self and came while she could watch it undetected by him.

She masturbated me and after a while i came.

By biggripper1 [Ignore] 31,Jan,19 06:07 other posts 
I remember showing to a few guys when I was around 9. We would fid a quiet spot and drop our pants. Wasn't sure what to do so never touched them but liked looking. I also went to a night there were 4 females and 2 males. We were about 15 at time. We started playing strip pontoon and obviously if you lost, an item of clothing came off. Unbeknown to us 2 males the females went and put on more clothes so it was obvious who was going to loose. We both ended up in our underware but sadly neither of us would remove them. Girls did not even get close to naked. Sadly didn't see anything and never did it again with them.

By #536316 28,Jan,19 13:06
not 100% sure but I think I was 10 or so. had a tent up in my back yard and several (about 5 of us) of my friends and I were in there all showing each other

By #578258 27,Jan,19 21:56
I was around 15 and invited my 6 friends to come at my home to drink. We got drunk and I was so buzzed I almost passed out. My friends tought I feel bad, so they decided to give me a cold shower. They undressed me and carried to a bath, where I had a cold shower.After that I went to my room naked and all my friends saw my dick. I kept being naked and they all kept being with me.

By #553294 15,Apr,18 22:33
Happened when I was 6. I remember it clearly. Was my best friend, who was also 6.

It was kind of an accident, the way it happened. We were walking to his house on the way home from school back in 1st grade. Just as we got to the sidewalk, one of the neighborhood dogs came up to greet us. He must have been excited about something, 'cause he had a big boner that was impossible to miss!

My friend asked me if my thingie ever got hard like that. I said, sure, lots of times every day. He said that is did, too.

I had been masturbating to orgasm for over a year already. Up to that point, I thought that I was the only one who could get "the special feeling" & I was afraid that if I told anyone, I'd lose my "special ability".

Now...here I was with my best friend, and I learned that he also got hard-ons. I figured that if his "thingie" also got hard, maybe he could also "get the special feeling". So...I asked him if he ever played with it & if he ever got a really intense feeling from doing that. He said he had been getting the feeling for over a year, too!

So...we went to his bedroom, compared our cocks, and jacked-off together. That became a regular thing we did every day after school. And on weekends during the summer, we used to ride our bikes 6-7 miles out of town to his grandpa's farm. We had a number of spots where we'd stop, hide our bikes in the bushes, and jack-off together in the woods. We were both multi-orgasmic before we started to ejaculate, so we used to see how many times in a row we could "get the feeling". We usually did that 3 times on the way out to the farm & 3 times on the way back to town.
By HJ_buddy [Ignore] 15,Jan,19 06:26 other posts 
Sounds similar to mine

By #576878 14,Jan,19 20:03
It was around 16,when we were playing truth or dare.There were 4 girls and 3 boys. One girl asked me to show it so I showed it for everyone.

By #537175 18,Nov,18 08:00
when I was in primary school most of the boys showed off their cocks , especially in toilets or on sunny days outside . I continue to show mine even through high school so I could compare other guys , and I still feel comfortable in locker room / showers letting other guys have a good look

By #463848 18,Nov,18 06:15
When I was about 6/7; we boys just got together to show each other.

By DarkMax [Ignore] 18,Nov,18 02:47 other posts 
In the kindergarten to friends.

By #572188 17,Nov,18 23:28
It was at young age when I played doctors with my ****.She asked to see it, so I took out my dick and she started inspecting and touching it

By #566722 08,Sep,18 22:27
I think I was around 7 and I was outside with a friend.Also there was older girls not far from us around 15 years old.There were 4 of those girls and I came to them ,slide my pants down and showed them my small penis back then.These girl started to laugh so I pulled my pants on and walked away.

By #562567 20,Jul,18 05:05
Well I did it in front of my friends.There was boy and a girl.We were around 15 years old.I was bored so I pulled my pants down and showed them my little dick back then.They get interested and excited seeing me half naked.

By #3997 30,Jun,10 20:06
Don't remember the first time, but I do know i like showing off my cock once I did it in highschool under the table played with it till it got hard and told the girls to look under the table, and they went down and looked and came up with their jaws on the floor, it was great
By #453781 04,Jul,18 01:31
If i had done that I likely would be expelled.

By #557056 30,Jun,18 03:09
I was 11 having a wank with a couple of mates

By #551686 29,Jun,18 11:05
I was 13, a man touched me up and I got hard. He then asked me to strip off, so I did. Love showing my cock now and wanking off for those who like to watch or have a mutual wank.

By speedswim [Ignore] 28,Jun,18 17:22 other posts 
I was 10 in a swimming pool changing room. I was getting changed and another boy was watching me and it felt exciting so I opened my towel up to let him see my cock which quickly became erect. I remember the feeling of excitement and my heart pounding as I stood there completely naked with an erection. I was soon hooked and would frequently show off to other boys and guys.

By DarkMax [Ignore] 27,Jun,18 10:41 other posts 
I showed in the kindergarten.
--------------------------------------- added after 1773 hours

I had the biggest penis in the kindergarten. We masturbated during the "quiet hour".

By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Jun,18 02:47 other posts 
I used to sit next to a girl in class. We developed the habit of touching each other's genitals during class. She would slide her hand in my trousers and touch my cock and gently fondle it. That's all I needed in order to cum. I'd do the same with her pussy. She was extremely quiet too. We never fucked. We never even actually look at each other's genitals. We were shy. lol

By #531019 06,May,18 00:04
Showed it to a girl from our street in the back yard when i was 15.
She immediately grabbed it and jerked me off beautifully, looked me in the eye there whole time until i shot all over her hands, she knew what she was doing but i was her first cut cock encounter
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Jun,18 02:42 other posts 
How old was she?

By #544423 25,Jun,18 11:31
i was 12 - to a girl who was 15 & lived across the street. she randomly asked me to see it while we were playing in the park. she played with it and then eventually we went to a quiet spot and fucked. did it a few more times after too until she moved away

By #463848 25,Jun,18 02:23
About 12. Most of my friends were cut so they were all interested in seeing an uncut one......and wanted to feel what it was like to move the skin

By #559915 20,Jun,18 12:53
At the age 13 maybe when I was alone with my friend at his home.We were bored and somehow we tought that we can have some fun and my friend offered to pull down his pants and dance in front of me bottom naked.He wiggled his penis in front of me then moved his ass.After he finished dancing I danced for him like that and nothing more happened then.

By #529150 16,Apr,18 09:40
I’d say young 5 or so even living in the city it was still common for boys to just pee outside instead of going inside. Most of us would just drop pants and pee

By #521574 16,Apr,18 00:06
I was nine. She stripped and so did I. We were curious lol. We did it a few times.

By #275407 15,Apr,18 23:33
When I was born

By #543717 15,Apr,18 22:12
At age 4 or 5, showing my boner to a neigbour boy. Also did it in kindergarden, pulling it our of my shorts and telling the boys to look under the desk. Till the old Kindergarden hag noticed and bitched at me.

By #463848 02,Feb,18 02:44
I was about six and with some friends we got together in a hut in the garden and showed each other our dicks. One of the boys must have been a bit more advanced than the rest of us because he suggested that we should try putting each others dicks together - end to end. We did that but I don't remember anyone getting an erection and so the game finished.

I Didn't do anything like that again until I was about 11.

By #537175 01,Feb,18 07:24
at high school with my best friend , he gt his out when we were sat at back of a class .. so I did the same .. we were both hard , but as we were both age 13 our cocks were small , just started puberty

By #275407 01,Feb,18 00:25
The first time I showed my dick was when I was bornlol. You knew that was cominglol.
By #539433 01,Feb,18 01:42
so true
By DarkMax [Ignore] 01,Feb,18 03:42 other posts 
joker

By #533442 31,Jan,18 22:02
At a neighborhood girls house we all were outside playing hide n seek we hid together she started to fondle my cock I started to rub her pussy she unzipped my pants and took it out played with it more needless to say she took my virginity

By #64328 31,Jan,18 16:21
I have always got a thrill out of showing my dick. The first i realized i like showing it I was probably in Kindergarten

By DarkMax [Ignore] 31,Jan,18 15:59 other posts 
I showed the penis to the public for the first time in the kindergarten. I was five or six years old. My penis was probably six centimetres long and the thickness was two. It was the largest in the kindergarten. I was proud.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 hours

I compared it with all boys in the kindergarten.

I showed it at next time in the school when I was 8 years old. I showed it only to two school friends. My penis was at least 8 cm long at that time. Then it grew so fast! On 4 year of school it was already 17 cm, but only 4 cm in the diameter. Now I'm thicker.

By Timbo [Ignore] 07,Jul,17 05:47 other posts 
In the school shower the boys was all nude. It was no problem. But one time a friend and i was the last two guys in the shower. The other guys make a joke and let 6 girls form our class walk in the shower. We stand there 12 years old complety nude in front of the girls. I found it very embarrassing. Now i can laugh abaout that but not at this time.

By #536913 02,Jul,17 12:18
The first time I purposely showed it off, it was my first year of high school. I did it for some senior girls who liked messing around with virgins. They said they'd do it with me if I let them see it. The problem though was that I was 13 and my dick still hadn't grown, so all that happened was the girls thought it was hilarious and I had to jack off alone in the bathroom.

By #516354 01,Jul,17 23:50
I was 12 and used to do a paper round.One day my next door neighbour asked if she could come with me(she was 14).On the round there was a playground with a big play house,she asked if I fancied a cigarette so we went into the play house and started smoking.As we sat there and smoked I kept glancing down at her panties, which were on view, and started to get a hard on.I had had them before but did not know what to do.She noticed my hard on and asked if she could see 'it' so embarrassingly I stood up an pulled my jeans and pants down.She took hold of cock and started to rub it up and down,she then told me to do it myself.As I was masturbating she removed her skirt and panties and started to play with herself.I soon had my first orgasm and stood there red faced not understanding what had happened.She giggled and said it was ok and that was supposed to happen.We repeated this on several occasions and after a few months we even both got naked and she let me touch her small breasts and her pussy.

By #509510 01,Jul,17 17:14
I was 12 my jack off buddy 17. He loved watching my dick growing bigger every month as i grew older.

By bil47 [Ignore] 26,Jun,17 06:02 other posts 
First time I showed my erect cock was at summer camp when I was 12. The kids in my tent would proudly display our morning boners when we changed out of pajamas.

By xdjxx1 [Ignore] 25,Jun,17 16:57 other posts 
Show myself soft for comparison - about 12.

Show myself hard and actually get somewhere - 17. She wasn't convinced!

By Greek18cm [Ignore] 25,Jun,17 15:57 other posts 
Ah... between 14-16.. a female cousin came from germany for vacation.

She notice in the beach my thing and later ask to see it.

Eventually she teach me how to masterbate.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 25,Jun,17 14:41 other posts 
Too young to remember. I've been doing the old I'll show you mine if you show me yours routine since I was very young.

By #519017 25,Jun,17 11:14
At school aged about 12 when we did school sports with showers afterwards and for most of us it was the first time we'd been naked with other boys or even other people. But as my interest in sex grew and I started masturbating at 13, from about age 14 we boys at school began to pair up to show our erect cocks to each other and wank each other.

By #537175 25,Jun,17 10:06
With a mate when I was 12/13 , although it had been see in locker room/ showers .. but with the mate it was mutual jerk. About 18 months later in an effort to look straight I went with a few girls and they all had a good look / feel etc of it Now you can all see it in its current form
[deleted image]

By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Apr,14 04:04 other posts 
I was 13 and showed it to my cousin. She was 15. She let me touch her pussy.
By #455846 24,Apr,14 05:09
i was forbidden to go near my fem cousins alone for any 'quiet time' ...but would nt have dared to any way :/ if you know what i mean, there want a strong urge lets say...

but when i was younger had a neighbour that loved to show off what she had and she let me touch it

By #455846 21,Apr,14 09:29
aah yes- friends older sisters , i was seven and they were about 12/13.

By botanic [Ignore] 20,Apr,14 18:32 other posts 
yes 2 older girls in my road made me show them my cock when I was about 11 . They both felt it , I got a hard on but didnt even know about cumming .

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off