Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

cock question

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by jocstfr [Ignore] 05,Jun,11 14:32  other posts
Ive notice a lot of guys have a dark line or ridge on their sac that goes right between the balls to the base of their cock. I have this on my cock but it is only there some of the time, hard or soft. Anybody know what this is called. Show pics if you got em.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.FIRST CONTACT WITH A GUY   2.Foreskin question   3.How did you get this way?   4."Answer"   5.Straight guys; What's your price?  

Comments:
By #2331 08,Jun,11 10:36
That's a zipper so you can take your balls out to wash them!!!
By #7435 08,Jun,11 12:17
haahahaahaa
By #23212 09,Jun,11 03:14
Oh Hell, ball washing is nothing! The "zipper" goes all the way down--you can take out your prostate, and give it the real massage that it deserves.

By #22155 05,Jun,11 17:42
mine isn't very noticeable on the sack:

[deleted image]

it's actually more noticeable up the length of my cock:

[deleted image]

but every man has one....some are just more pronounced than others...
By spermkiss [Ignore] 05,Jun,11 19:27 other posts 
Right you are. It runs down the underside of the penis, thru the centerline of the scrotum and the centerline of the perineum (the 'taint) to the anus. All men have one.
By #34386 08,Jun,11 09:56
You are the wikipedia of showyourdick spermkiss no post is complete without a comment
By spermkiss [Ignore] 08,Jun,11 11:47 other posts 
Data3000, you say the nicest things, but I don't know everything. If I feel I have something useful to contribute, it is indeed hard for me to resist. But if it's a subject about which I am ignorant, I try to keep my big mouth shut.

By #22155 05,Jun,11 17:34
that's a raphe. my understanding is that the skin of the penis fuses together along that line during development in the womb...

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off