Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Straight guys; What's your price?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #620268 [Ignore] 30,Jun,20 10:32
In this topic I'm mainly speaking to the men on this site who have absolutely zero interest in trying their first cock, and not the straight but curious men since there's a lot of guys on here that want to try cock.

My question is, hypothetically, if you were offered money in exchange for having sex with another man, what's the lowest price that you would take for it and what would you be willing to do for that money? (FYI I'm not looking to actually negotiate sex, it's just a question)

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Someone is Selling their Panties through SYC - And it stinks!   2.Straight,gay,bi and curious   3.Do all straight guys have gay fantasies?   4.Gays guys fucking women   5.Easter egg sale  

Comments:
By #677376 06,Oct,22 18:38
I’m straight but as another noted I dream that I would be in a situation where it would just happen that a nice younger cock is placed in my mouth and I have the opportunity to taste an unbelievable load of fresh cum for the first time in my life. No amount of money would be necessary. An enjoyment would be having the lad suck me dry them fuck my tight Virgin ass hole.

What would really be awesome would be if a young lad were to walk up to me and beg me to make him hard then suck him off. Damn!

By #680589 06,Oct,22 00:35
Whats my price whats ur offer hit me up for pic n videos

By #651230 16,May,22 21:15
Once you get that cock in your asshole it will feel so good you won't care how much you can get you will just want more.

By #667453 15,May,22 08:42
Most straight men, if u give them their favorite alcohol to drink, once they're buzzed, they're more likely to let u start kissing their lips😏 and go from there
By pifad [Ignore] 16,May,22 19:39 other posts 
That’s a fact. Been there done that

By spermkiss [Ignore] 30,Jun,20 14:16 other posts 
Every straight man has his price.

This reminds me of an old joke. A man as hitting on a woman in a bar and asked her if she'd go to bed with him for a million dollars. She replied that yes, she probably would. He then asked her if she'd go to bed with him for two dollars. She became very indignant asking "What do you think I am?" He replied "We settled that, what we're discussing now is the price."
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,May,22 14:40 other posts 
Nice!! funny

By #658700 27,Dec,21 22:10
Done that when I was younger in California anywhere from twenty dollars for a quick fuck to four-hundred dollars for an all nighter (when I worked for a dating company)alittle more for each person I would sleep with at the all-nighter.

By #652988 27,Dec,21 21:04
I will do for free as long as I can do it to him if he sucks me I will suck him if he dicks me I going fuck him to

By biggripper1 [Ignore] 01,Jul,20 04:23 other posts 
I am not sure any amount of money would make me want cock.
What I am hoping , it will never happen, is to be with a friend(s) and get into a situation that we would get naked and then let things develop. Money would not be an issue.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off