Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

💨 Farting 💨

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Mongo [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 04:00  other posts
Farting is so funny, jokes of even funnier, looking for all recordings of farting, especially epic older recordings & songs, I'm wetting my pants

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Farting during sex   2.Farting in Public Toilets and Making Noises   3.**Celebrity Culture**   4.Farting (My kink)  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Sep,24 19:36 other posts 
Drunk walks in a bar and says, "I'll fart the Star Spangle Banner for two beers." Bartender says, "Go for it!" Drunk climbs on the bar, people gather round. The drunk then drops his pants, gets on all fours and proceeds to shit all over the bar. "Wait a minute," the bartender says, "What in the hell did you do that for?" Without missing a beat the drunk replies, "Hey, even Frank Sinatra has to clear his throat before performing!

By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Sep,24 19:34 other posts 
An elderly couple was attending Mass. About halfway through, the wife leans over and says to her husband, 'I just let out a silent fart; what do you think I should do?' He replies, 'Put a new battery in your hearing aid.'

By Mongo [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 04:37 other posts 
Member whatsupcocks offered

"The Festival of Farts. By Kevin Bloody Wilson"
only registered users can see external links

I challenge that as Kev's best farting song:
"Mick the Master Farter"
By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 15,Sep,24 14:10 other posts 
Kevin has so many great songs, in fact all his songs are great, that one slipped my mind tell now. Mick has a double joined ass.

By Mongo [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 04:14 other posts 
Member phart alerted me of one of the original master farters, "Le Pétomane" only registered users can see external links

This master farter filmed in the 1900's filmed in a period where sound was not able to be filmed, here is a silent recording of his on stage mastery of farting only registered users can see external links

Here is a audio recording of his mastery of farting.

This guy was a mater of fart, he was actually able to draw air into his annas, hold tight with his ass hole, then fart at will 🤣🤣
By phart [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 19:29 other posts 
That is the most useful thing I have saw come out of france in years! a real blowout!
By Mongo [Ignore] 15,Sep,24 00:55 other posts 
Bloody frogs

By tecsan [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 04:23 other posts 
Funny, I never heard a fly fart even when it shits...flyshit.
By Mongo [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 04:28 other posts 
Site needs more humor BumNut more farting to come
By tecsan [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 04:34 other posts 
I thought when a fly shits that it farts a little too. Need cunt ears to hear it though.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 12:33 other posts 
Humour, yes.

By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 07:38 other posts 
Farting is something everyone does weather they admit it or not i do my best work in the sporting goods section of my local Walmart i just love to see the reaction on peoples faces when i let a good one fly
By Mongo [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 07:47 other posts 

By Mongo [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 04:19 other posts 
Member veryshyguy alerted me to some more vintage farting "International Wind Breaking Contest" year 1946.

Found a recording to that only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 56 minutes

That is one of the funniest things we have ever heard, wife & I sat down listing it whilst eating dinner, dinner took a lot longer to have was so funny

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off