Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

first sex experience

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Fitturkish [Ignore] 07,Feb,24 12:04  other posts
Tell your first sex experience how old were u? What did u do?
With who?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Gay And Straight Stories   2.age of first gay experience   3.Experience with Craigslist Personals:)   4.would love 1st time gay experience :)   5.Does the first experience cause other experiences?  

Comments:
By wirda [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 09:51 other posts 
With blowjob I was 10 years with bunch of 15 years old

With sex, I was 13 years old and I was contemplating who to have sex with out of the 2 guys I was seeing

It didn’t feel fair so I end up having sex with both of them

By nekekal [Ignore] 20,Apr,24 16:24 other posts 
I don't know what counts. My first sexual encounter was with myself. I played with my penis for as long as I can remember.

I also shared a bedroom with my older brother and we played with each other almost every night. He had a tiny penis, I had a big one. His hands fit my penis and I could jack him off.

I was involved in some circle jerks while in high school. Just our own cocks. No touching others.

After high school I made a trip to San Francisco to see a friend and we masturbated each other to orgasm. That probably counts. I was 17.

By 18, I found a woman to fuck. After that there were a number of sexual encounters. Both genders.

By ThickBigDick [Ignore] 19,Apr,24 07:46 other posts 
Had my first jerk off buddy at 12 friend was age 17 Want to hear the whole story? Skype name Soi 007 just TALK or CAM

By spunkluvr [Ignore] 18,Apr,24 10:03 other posts 
Wanking when I was six. Sucked off a much older neighbour at eleven.

By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 24,Feb,24 21:39 other posts 
When I was of age, with a little older goth girl who knew what she was doing. I think she wanted it more than me, cause she proposed it and took charge in an instant

By gayguy [Ignore] 24,Feb,24 20:48 other posts 
I had sex with a girl when I was 10years old I didn't get into men until my 30's, no longer interested in women, give me men all day

By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 21,Feb,24 23:50 other posts 
Well my first time experience with another boy was the summer I was 8 years old. I was obsessed with my own dick and balls and was very curious of the other boys. I got my first chance with another boy the same age we sucked each other’s dicks and explored our bodies. I fell in love with the taste of another dick and never stopped from that day on.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off