Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Experience with Craigslist Personals:)

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #301038 [Ignore] 06,Nov,13 02:03
I had my fair share of partners from CL and never had a bad experience. I'd like to put some effort into it, exchange letters, pictures, then meet and see where it goes.

I wonder if anyone else had any experience with Craigslist personals?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.What's the worst experience you've had on craigslist?   2.RIP Craigslist Personals   3.Craigslist personals everywhere in the world closed now?   4.Free personals???   5.Craigslist alternatives  

Comments:
By #612635 11,Mar,20 00:37
I answered an ad to be a cum dump for a guy who just wanted to watch a guy get fucked all day. He got a room at a hotel, stripped me naked, washed me in shower and then placed me in the bed. Then he started calling guys to the room and watched them do me. Some times he would place me in certain positions, sometimes he tied me to bed, chair or table. Just whatever he wanted to see. I lost count of how many cocks were in me. I was with him almost 20 hours. After all the fucking was done, he bathed me again, thanked me and sent me home. Other than the washing and positioning, he never touched me. Just watched. I had a wonderful time!

By #610509 04,Mar,20 17:06
I use double post and I get my ass fucked with no rubber all the time

By knewbi [Ignore] 28,Nov,18 11:28 other posts 
I just found that CL just generated so much spam that it was impossible to weed it out and find the real people.

By #545468 27,Nov,18 23:14
Yeah, I miss CL. I used it regularly to find a fuck buddy. I met my boyfriend on cl

By #182330 13,Sep,18 11:55
I’ve had many experiences from the casual encounter section busted at least 4 glory holes met up for nsa head and a bunch more the best head I’ve ever had was from a older gentleman who had no teeth at a gloryhole at his home I believe I had just turned 18 at the time I drove over to his home where he left the door to his house unlocked in his kitchen it looked like there must have been a pantry there but now was a wooden door with a decent side hole with handles on th top section of the door for you to hold onto I was a bit nervous and was thinking this was a sick joke being played on me cuz he had his dog in with him and was reluctant to stick myself threw the hole in fear of if the dog might go for it l o l but his hand came out and my cock went threw and he sucked the soul out of me angry gummed me down real good I came so hard in his throat as he bit with his gums and squeezed all my cum out till this day never have gotten better head in my life ha

By #435701 11,Sep,18 14:01
All the replies I have read have missed the point. ENTIRELY. Craigslist is just the beginning of another Puritan Age. An example of 'Freedom of Speech' SQUELCHED by a government! YOUR government this time...Even IF CL was scared into 'submission' and voluntarily stopped allowing sexual ads because of governmental implications of sex trafficking, you can say goodbye to your sexual freedoms in 'Muricah' if this continues much longer. Like until 2020. Time to wake the fuck up...Paraphrased from Bob Woodward. Really. Apparently NONE of you get the true gist of CL and what it means for our puritanical future. Unless, WE change that in November. Next is Roe vs. Wade going up in smoke with the 'SUPREME' court getting the deciding conservative this month. Kavanaugh the public liar during his confirmation.
By #562152 12,Sep,18 18:22
YOU missed the point, The White House is starting a CL like department. You'll be able to hook up and get fucked royally. And if you are a weirdo with funny sexual desires, this chick, Melannia ,will spank you with a magazine

By jackthestripper [Ignore] 08,Sep,18 20:04 other posts 
I'm close to charlotte nc but live in sc. anyone around?
By #562152 12,Sep,18 18:19
with a hurricane on the way???

By #552722 12,Sep,18 17:38
i love it met many men on there they would fuck me and i suck their cock when ever they pulled out love kinky sex

By #561335 11,Sep,18 12:37
I miss Craigslist list I've been using it for 3 years that I have met hundreds of guys on there I suck their dicks and let him fuck my ass I loved it but miss it

By #513122 06,Sep,18 15:34
only registered users can see external links seems good almost like craigslist

By anyfun [Ignore] 20,Jul,18 06:14 other posts 
Was a lot of flakes and scammers. However did hook up with many guys on it

By #551686 15,May,18 11:43
So where do we look now? I'm looking for a wank mate near me, still live in hopes.

By #555273 14,May,18 09:52
I have had good success with craigslist. But you have to be very patient and careful. Like Kebmo, I Never meet up until there has been some back and forth. But I have found one guy there who has worked out extremely well. We have been getting together for about 3 years. He is a fabulous cocksucker and he also lets me fuck him. He has the same circumstances as me, very careful. It's a nice arrangement!

By CumHungryBBPig [Ignore] 14,May,18 07:58 other posts 
i've met sexy DL married men on CL who bred my ass

By #147052 21,Jun,17 10:59
What I have found on CL are the following:
A lot of age discrimination.
Trolls
Flakes
No Shows
Picture collectors
Jail bait
and one very nice man with a nice cock.

By bil47 [Ignore] 21,Jun,17 08:34 other posts 
Some very good experiences. Some not-so interesting. Nothing bad.

The best thing I found on CL was an invite to a gay-sex orgy that was held once every week in a local guy's house. About 20 guys of all ages and races each time I went. Then the guy stopped hosting, unfortunately.

By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Jun,17 20:30 other posts 
Craigslist R O C K S ! ! I've met lots of guys there and only had one negative experience. His name was Jeff and showed up and he was brown and was bigger than he said! Just my personal cock sucking choice but I prefer white guys. You'd think that if your name was Jeff he would at least tell me that he was Indian. I deserve that info so I felt duped.
Other than that I have met four long term friends (three years) and lots of curious guys. I have NEVER felt unsafe when they come to visit (they all come to me because I live alone). I do stash a few valuable things when we meet for the first time but I never meet on the first day of communication. It takes a couple of days to get to my cock.
Highly recommended.

By #535417 20,Jun,17 07:47
I have been us Craig list for 3 years now and have had on problems at all I have meet a lot of men on there some just want there dick sucked other i let fuck me in my ass I love it I meet 3 0r 4 men a week i love being a submassive little slut
By #493361 20,Jun,17 18:58
Wow wish u could suck me

By #535695 20,Jun,17 16:30
More than half the people I communicate with on Craig's List do not result in a meeting. I think a few are just wankers wanting endless emails until they get themselves off and some just never develope BUT since I started sucking cock about 6 weeks ago i've met up with 10 guys, some more than once. A couple were just ok but a few were really fun. All in All Craig's list works well for me.

By #500544 20,Jun,17 16:10
CL is great for meeting guys apart all of the time wasters. I've meet 4 guys on CL so far, 3 have been great.

The other guy send me pictures of someone else's dick and it didn't look nothing like his. But by the time I realised I had driven 20 min to his house, he was naked laying on the bed and I was on my knees between his legs with his cock in my hand. What was I supposed to do not suck it ?! Lol

By CumHungryBBPig [Ignore] 13,Aug,16 13:09 other posts 
ive met hot men, some straight guys who are hot and fuck raw some gay guys, annon ... yea many flakes but cast a wide net and see who shows up... maybe just feel

By #350462 13,Aug,16 10:10
Have I......

By #143536 24,Jul,14 12:26
Tried responding to some ads but it never goes anywhere. I just want to find another guy to Jack off with. Didn't think it would be that hard...

By #406907 06,Nov,13 06:30
All I ever got was flakes. People dont want to invest time to see if we're compatible. Have been looking for 6 months but will keep trying.
By #301038 06,Nov,13 06:50
How big is the city you live in? There could be just not enough people to match your search. Try looking in the nearest big city and arrange a one day trip. The city I live in right now got around 30 000 people and in this year I haven't seen a single add that would catch my eye, however, there are some really tempting ads 230 miles away... Right next to the nearest Costco. I might be able to combine pleasure with shopping, dr appointments or car service... Gosh, I really need to move somewhere else!
By #450957 19,Jul,14 19:11
The house next door to me is for sale...in southwest Ohio. I'll even mow your grass and trim your hedge. (;

By #444014 30,Apr,14 02:21
My pictures from this site turned up on CL.....
By Sickboy [Ignore] 09,Jul,14 18:07 other posts 
how did you find out?!.....hmmmm wonder if mine are there!

By #311947 29,Apr,14 11:30
Ive never had luck with CL. But on occasion, I still check out personal ads and once in a while reply to one that seems enticing. Maybe one day I'll get lucky on there.

By #347242 06,Nov,13 03:03
ive had really good experiences. met nsa friends, longer term fuckbuddies, couples for me and my ex. like you said gotta put some effort in and be choosey. gotta be a bit careful but thats same no matter how youre meeting people.

worst part is if i post an ad, all the spam. and the real responses that ate sometimes missed in all that spam
By #436014 06,Nov,13 09:42
whoa that is one hot cock you've got there mister

reminds me a bit of mine

would love to feel the pulsating of the urethra in that one in my hands and mouth ooh look i just got a semi there

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off