Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

This sucks...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Toondick [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 01:26  other posts
I've been having chest pains recently. Whenever my heart rate goes up, I feel a intense pressure in my chest, and my left arm gets weak. I'm going to see a doctor Monday.

As you can imagine, this has made jacking off a little difficult. Even after I cum, the uphoric afterglow, is now very painful.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.self facial   2.who sucks cock the best   3.Hey! luvmyclit deleted!   4.Does your wife sticks dildo in your butt when she give you bjs?   5.The "social" side of the site..  

Comments:
By Toondick [Ignore] 25,Feb,24 01:01 other posts 
Update. I has to have open heart surgery. A double bypass they call it. I've been working on and off, right now I'm in cardiac rehabilitation to get my heart strong again.

By Toondick [Ignore] 14,Aug,23 14:52 other posts 
In the hospital now. They are doing tests.

By nekekal [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 15:27 other posts 
That isn't good. Heart pains are never good. Sounds like afib to me. I have that. Blood pressure is good. Heart rate is too high. No blood is being pumped, so you have pain. Or maybe a blockage in a vessel. Over all good pressure but no blood going somewhere. Good luck.
By Toondick [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 19:29 other posts 
Afib. That's what it was called. I've heard of that. I'll mention it to the doctor.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 22:05 other posts 
Just hope they actually do something for it, I thought I was having a heart attack a few years ago.went to my dr,she wasn't there and the dipshit that was hooked all kinds of wires to me, swore and be damned i was having a heart attack,gave me a bunch of nitro and said he would call a ambulance. By this time not only was i having issues but I was mad. I told the sumbitch I would take myself to the hospital ,I wasn't paying for a ambulance. I drove my Cadi to the hospital, they hooked wires up and gave me MORE nitro, I puked so violently it splattered on the wall 10 feet away.They held me over night, tried to do a stress test on the treadmill, I told them I couldn't use a treadmill because of my balance issues, they tried anyway, as soon as My feet hit it, wam on the floor I went, they charged me for it anyway.
I got the chemical test. It wound up I was doing about 165 beats a minute, they had the crash cart right out of my view, and as the chemical wore off I had 6 heated blankets on me and I was still freezing to death.
a while later a dr I couldn't understand a damn word she said, told me I had afib and gas!
sent me home and my out of pocket after insurance was about 6 grand.
To this day,no meds, no return visits, nothing.
But I deal with the fatigue and pain alot.
By Toondick [Ignore] 14,Aug,23 00:26 other posts 
Yikes. Hopefully my insurance pays for all of that.

By Cody8789 [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 01:43 other posts 
Most likely your blood pressure is to blame, check your pressure,
By Toondick [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 02:30 other posts 
Been normal so far. But maybe I should check it next time I'm feeling it
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 05:33 other posts 
Definitely get it checked out you may be having a blood flow problem I had the same feeling and found out I had blood clots in my legs and lungs
By Toondick [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 12:40 other posts 
I just checked my blood pressure at rest, 120 over 85. Heart rate was 83.

I just went outside, did some yard work, and sure enough, my heart started to hurt. I checked again. BP 121 over 87, HR 140.

So blood pressure is fine, it's my heart rate that's the issue, it would seem.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off