Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Self Sucking

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Bobbyd73 [Ignore] 27,Jun,23 08:56  other posts
I used to be able to suck my own cock and I really miss that. I'd absolutely love to hear from and see all you beautiful guys that can still do that.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Sucking Cum Out -- Shooting In The Mouth   2.Thinking about sucking a dick   3.I DID IT, MY FIRST GUY ON GUY EXPERANCE....   4.COCK SUCKING DREAMS   5.Do you have dreams where you're sucking your own dick? Someone else's?  

Comments:
By wycowboy [Ignore] 15,Jul,23 13:46 other posts 
I've never been able to set my cock in to my mouth, too small a cock and not flexible enough. I could cum in to my open mouth until I was about 35 though, and did so as often as I could get away with.

By #696152 15,Jul,23 06:03
Yes I did when young and even up to about 50 but gave it up after a back injury.

By #665411 13,Jul,23 16:19
Unfortunately, I was never able to even in my flexible days as a Youth couldn’t quite make it. Believe me, I tried. Lol!

By doedeldi [Ignore] 13,Jul,23 10:13 other posts 
Mit der Zunge erreiche ich in, aber näher ran komm ich nicht.
By Bobbyd73 [Ignore] 13,Jul,23 14:35 other posts 
Sorry. I only speak English

By #691730 12,Jul,23 20:43
I tried off and on growing up into adulthood but was never able to get my mouth close to my mushroom head to wrap my lips around it to suck ... however while trying I would be masturbating my cock and was surprised when I orgasmed how warm my sperm felt landing on my face and into my mouth...I did however have many a realistic wetdream where I was able to selfsuck and woke up hard and having ejaculated into my pajamas!
By Bobbyd73 [Ignore] 13,Jul,23 08:18 other posts 
I understand. I can't anymore and really wish I could. I can still get in a position that I can let my cum drip into my mouth though. I also have self sucking dreams.

By nekekal [Ignore] 30,Jun,23 10:37 other posts 
I could do it. My cock is pretty big but could get the head into my mouth. But since my back operation I no longer can. I love having my cock sucked but it happens very rarely now.

By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Jun,23 07:24 other posts 
If I could do that I would never leave the house

By lovetolickyou [Ignore] 30,Jun,23 03:11 other posts 
I could do it when I was young. It's near impossible now, but it feels great to know I've had my cock in my mouth. It's one of those things I'd like to be able to do while a female fuck buddy watched me.

By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 28,Jun,23 20:29 other posts 
me too. i didnt do it for years and i lost my flexibility

By Jaguar [Ignore] 27,Jun,23 19:59 other posts 
I love to see pics on this
By Bobbyd73 [Ignore] 28,Jun,23 07:51 other posts 
Me too. I get so Horny and hard, every time.

By #677384 28,Jun,23 01:31
I used to try..got close a few times...kinda was able to lick my head, but I still always aim for my mouth when I cum.

By Bonedawgie [Ignore] 27,Jun,23 12:02 other posts 
i too miss those days... love sharing with my old girlfriends

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off