Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Cut and Paste- The Saggy Granny and her Limp Knob Edition!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Apr,23 12:07  other posts
CUT AND PASTE ANY OF THE SHIT POSTS FROM THE SAGGY GRANNY HERE!

How many members have been subjected the slurs from Cat and her limp knob of a former man woody58?

JustWill, Dgraff, Dev01, Bella, PA-Freddy and a host of others have been the subject of her homophobic diatribes. I will include myself in this list. She is a piece of white trash at best.

She has not left her well documented hate to sexual preference. She has also a mad anti-semite! But wait, there's more: her rat husband has a blog called "PA-Freddy the Wetback."

What is just amazing, in my opinion is they post all their crap. Then, have the temerity to complain to other members or admin about other people here. Nothing like losing the moral high ground. End of day, these two are just 100% white trash!

I am hardly a saint here. But I don't act like am innocent like these two dementia patients.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Apr,23 14:35 other posts 
By #623135 16,Jun,21 14:16
Dgraff is not fake. Just a MOTHER FUCKING HOMO.
--------------------------------------- added after 17 hours

Dgraff answered
R Oh you think that is bad I have been accused of being a fake by get this a fucking Indian and not the American Indians me a guy that has consistently posted face pictures for 8 years with the same partner for several years under the same name and account for 8 years how ridiculous then even candy comments no he’s not fake just a homo

Angel1227!
I was defending you, Dgraff , you are not a fake. You are a MOTHER FUCKING HOMO.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Apr,23 20:55 other posts 
Bella! & @Drgraff@

We have seen it for years here with the Saggy Granny. She tries so hard to be sophisticated and relevant. But at the end of the day, she reverts to her true self: white trash. A pea brained moron!

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Apr,23 14:21 other posts 
Don't forget to mention, dgraff and SrCums, were also victims.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off