Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

I want to take pictures of a guy sucking me off & post them on showyourdick (Florida)

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by PillowPrince [Ignore] 13,Jul,22 18:09  other posts
I been trying to find a guy who'd want to suck me off and who'd be ok with me taking pictures of him sucking me off & posting them on show your dick...

I been trying to find this for a long time but havent had any luck...

i have before a long time ago, but now i haven't been able to... doesn't matter what the guy looks like, just want a guy who's older than i am (the older you look the better actually)

if you're interested, just message me. i been having a difficult time finding this.

we could also make videos too if you'd like.

I live in DeLand Florida near Daytona beach.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Florida Oasis........   2.looking for old pictures   3.Any uncut guys near Jackonville, Florida?   4.I want to take pictures of a Guy sucking my cock BUT Can't find one! (I live in Largo Florida)   5.I'm looking for a Lonely Man in western Florida who loves sucking cock a lot  

Comments:
By PillowPrince [Ignore] 11,Aug,22 07:14 other posts 
im still looking for this.. just saying

By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Jul,22 06:15 other posts 
Why don't you go to an online gay meeting site? It's really easy if you're looking for a man.
By PillowPrince [Ignore] 14,Jul,22 17:03 other posts 
i actually tried that many times, most men don't want to be photographed at all.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Jul,22 18:01 other posts 
I see. So your point is not just to get sucked but also take photos. I understand now.
By PillowPrince [Ignore] 04,Aug,22 12:30 other posts 
oh yeah. it's difficult

By Sterling69 [Ignore] 14,Jul,22 00:21 other posts 
I live in oak hill and definitely down plus no gag reflex

By PillowPrince [Ignore] 13,Jul,22 18:36 other posts 
forgot to mention. you dont have to live in Florida, you could have me visit you if you live out of state but that'd take planning though... im always trying to get away

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off