Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

I'm looking for a Lonely Man in western Florida who loves sucking cock a lot

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #512385 [Ignore] 15,Sep,19 20:58
I'm a 23 year old gay top living in Largo Florida, near Tampa. I spend WAYYY too much time by myself and I'm looking for another Lonely Man who loves sucking cock a lot to spend all my time with

I don't want to use grindr or any other hookup site because all those guys want to do is "hookup" and once it's done they take me back home... I don't want a guy who's like that. I want a guy who will want me to stay.

He doesn't even have to be young at all either. An old retired guy would actually be a perfect fit. You could literally suck my cock all the time. I seriously wouldn't mind, but I'd really enjoy the company as well. (And MAJOR PLUS, if you have no teeth and wear Dentures!)

Just the thing is, I don't suck cock myself because I don't like doing it... SO hopefully you'll be ok with that.

If this sounds interesting to you, just send me a message.

I know this is a weird post but i figured it was worth a shot.

Here's some pictures of my cock:

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.FLORIDA COCK   2.talking about sucking cock   3.Florida? Guys with foreskins and/or small dicks in Florida?   4.I want to live with a Man who loves sucking cock.... (Florida)   5.looking for a male friend to talk on the phone with regularly (i live in Florida)  

Comments:
By #574505 26,Sep,20 18:51
I'm so lonely

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off