Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Stupid people

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by sherryann [Ignore] 22,Feb,22 12:14  other posts
I hate dumb people! If I say black coffee with cream & sugar in the bag, that is what I am ordering dumb cunt. It is always a female getting it wrong. When I ask for milk, I want regular milk. Don't ask me if I want chocolate milk idiot. Milk is milk. The level of these workers now a days is never before seen. They are dumb as hell. I am sure people with a superior intellect like JustWill or huxley (or anyone), must notice it. Sorry times have changed for the worst.

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 22,Feb,22 21:23 other posts 
I was talking to a fellow recently about the same subject as this thread.Poor service and orders being wrong in the drive thru.
He said he had went to the local bojangles the day before and when they ask him for his order he just told them to put 5 dollars worth of something in a bag and hand it to him.
The speaker said, "we can't do that". He just told them that it seemed they could because the last 3 times he had went thru his order was WRONG and was about 5 bucks!,
Just as been mentioned, of course mistakes happen. BUT constantly?? Really? I make a effort on drive thru mistakes if I don't catch till I get home, to call and let them know they messed up. and I have been given a number to put on the receipt to take back and get a credit before as well. IF you don't complain, or politely inform someone of a problem, it will never be solved.

By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Feb,22 14:25 other posts 
Hi, sherryann --
Sorry to hear that you had a tough/frustrating time at the coffee shop.

While I agree that there seems to be a lot more free-floating "dumb" in the world these days, the sort of thing that you describe doesn't really bother me that much. Mistakes happen, people are all too stressed-out, and I always assume that folks in the service industry are doing the best that they can on any given day. (Heck, we ALL have off days once in a while).
Everyone is way too angry and stressed all the time about everything, and I always try to avoid adding to that over small things. Believe it or not, but I tend to lean toward kindness and understanding as much as I can in real life. That's one of the many lessons I've learned in my years as a teacher.

Life is tough for everyone; I don't want to be the guy who makes it even harder for them if it can be helped.

Also--though I believe you meant it as a compliment--it kinda bugs me when people refer to me as being of "superior intellect". I have never claimed to be such--I just am what I am (not in a Popeye way )--and it makes me uncomfortable that people say that about me. (I hope that didn't come off as me being harsh, because I honestly like and respect you!)

I hope your next coffee-run goes much better!
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,22 14:37 other posts 
I admire your intellect, so deal with it.
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Feb,22 15:05 other posts 
I just happen to be a guy who knows stuff about a lot of things and my brain is wired to file it all away in case it becomes useful at some point. (Which also means that my brain-meat is cluttered with a lot of useless info)
I also have the ability to recall that stuff fairly quickly.
I was just born that way.
I don't like to brag about it because it really isn't something that I worked hard to have, and it feels "snobbish" to talk about it.
It's like a guy who thinks that having a big dingus makes him better than anyone else, when genetics is what gave him that pecker and he did nothing to earn it himself.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,22 15:17 other posts 
I enjoy your wit and sarcasm but it's also enjoyable to see your humility, too!
By 2nice [Ignore] 22,Feb,22 18:44 other posts 
I admire HIM too, bella. I’ve asked him for a threesome, I haven’t heard back yet.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,22 20:55 other posts 
I know you do!
By #553818 22,Feb,22 15:44
You don't refer to yourself as being of "superior intellect" because you practise kindness over a sense of superiority of those who offer you services (such as coffee).

Yes, people are smarter than people, but I've found anyone who refers to themselves of being of "superior intellect" are normally cold and bitter.

Don't ever stop being kind to others

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,22 14:30 other posts 
Hi, sherryann. I'm not a diehard coffee drinker and I much prefer Dunkin' Donuts coffee with cream but when I grab a coffee from McDonald's, I also buy a container of McDonald's reduced sugar low fat chocolate milk to add to the coffee. sherryann, it's DELICIOUS!

By phart [Ignore] 22,Feb,22 13:48 other posts 
There is so much wrong in the world and so little interest in fixing it.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off