Started by Dev01 [Ignore] 14,Jan,22 03:19  other posts
Ok so the great Novak jokovic is now known as No vac Jokovic... Just saying

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 10:13 other posts 
Congratulations to Aussie-land

Ashleigh Barty Wins Australian Open Women’s Singles Title
By Dev01 [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 15:30 other posts 
Was great to watch. She is a one of a kind. Won the doubles as well, Regardless of all players being Aussie 😂

Now we just need Nadal to beat Medvedev 🎾🎾
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 19:21 other posts 
By Dev01 [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 20:09 other posts 
Well done Nadal... Now let's wait for Russia's response
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 21:21 other posts 
I see the tanks coming
By Dev01 [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 22:03 other posts 

By DJS [Ignore] 17,Jan,22 05:00 other posts 
Absolutely the correct decision by the Aussies
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Jan,22 05:04 other posts 
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 09:32 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,22 09:37 other posts 
Looks like France will follow suit.

only registered users can see external links
By Dev01 [Ignore] 18,Jan,22 15:11 other posts 
Yes and now his major sponsor Lacoste is asking questions. The whole debacle could have been avoided by a simple No jab no entry.

People here couldn't even travel across boarders to attend funerals or visit palative care family members.

The government handled it so wrong.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,22 15:32 other posts 
The saying, "When in Rome do as the Romans do" fits this situation. If your country mandates that ALL CITIZENS be vaccinated then it makes no sense that visitors would be exempt from that rule.
By DJS [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 03:06 other posts 
Agree,completely same as here,with boris & his mate partying while normal people couldn't attend their loved one's funeral or visiting care home,But I think the Aussies tennis association granted the Visa & not the border people,but for me a tennis player or a dodgy mp & their pals who do has they wont while normal people abide by the rules our dodgy Cunts say what's good for us but hey hoe,will party if we want to..need a good fking beating 😡
By DJS [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 04:06 other posts 
Its seems his advisers filled the wrong paperwork/Visa,love his fellow Serbs saying he was living in a shitwhole,
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 17:24 other posts 
Social media posts fucked him up,and forms filled out wrong. But our Government knew for well that he wasn't vaxed. The Australian Open is a huge event... one that needs to have the world #1 playing but....

Yes his isolation hotel was a hell hole... Not .

Could have been worse tho, could have had to share it with Croations 🤣🤣🤣
By DJS [Ignore] 21,Jan,22 03:18 other posts 
(Croatians),I dont do fb,Twitter but seems alot of dumb arse fkers do as in him,posting
By Dev01 [Ignore] 21,Jan,22 08:09 other posts 
By DJS [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 03:08 other posts 
Interesting
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 18,Jan,22 11:07 other posts 
I agree. The little pussy is afraid of a little pric. He deserves everything he’s getting. He put a lot of people at risk. Hope the US keeps him out too.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 09:26 other posts 
Spoken like a true democrat wanting to control everything how the fuck can we the American people keep him out for not being vaccinated when we can’t even get half of our own population to vaccinate silly Democrats
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

If it’s a dictatorship you want then I’m your man I’m pretty good at barking out orders that mean absolutely nothing to anyone but me
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 12:58 other posts 
Mountain Man, I respect your views, however, didn’t the true Republicans want to keep Muslims out when we can’t control domestic terrorism?
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

As far as a dictatorship is concerned, we have an elected government. Complain all you want about this government committed fraud to get elected, it was elected. But you are missing the point. No-vac can get a visa only if the Tennis governing body asks him to attend the games. So this would not be a government decision first.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

By the way. If you think we should strip the No-Vaxers their citizenship and banish them to Croatia, I’m all for that. 90% are TRUMPY supporters
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 14:05 other posts 
I know all about it I was once a democrat before I woke up I’m still to this day registering as a democrat that way I get their e mails so I can keep my eyes on what the sneaky bastards are doing
--------------------------------------- added after 60 seconds

Yes I’m a political spy
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 15:56 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 31 minutes

When I was a waitress at the Coffee, Tea, or Me Truck Stop, I was a Republican. My Republican regulars got free pussy (all others was cash under my tits) I voted for Tricky Dick. Then, one day a bunch of Republicans held me down nude in the middle of the truck stop and made me swallow several cum loads. I didn’t mind but Tricky Dick went into Laos and that was all I could “swallow”. I changed to Democrat. Charlie and I celebrated at this Gay bar in Sweetwater.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Jan,22 16:08 other posts 
Cat Looks like COVID fucked off the rest of your brain! Air head!!

By phart [Ignore] 21,Jan,22 23:32 other posts 
So while our southern border is being invaded by 1000's of illegals, "seeking a better life" as liberals put it, unvaccinated, untested and it bothers no one in the white house or any of the liberal democrats. BUT OH MY GOD 1 athlete has chosen not to take a chance on a experimental vaccine and the whole WORLD turns it guns on him?
What a double standard.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 08:44 other posts 
First, Phart, the Covid vaccine is no longer experimental. It’s been tried by millions upon millions and it’s been proven successful. Second, Biden changed the rules shortly after taking office.
. (CNN)The number of people arrested and deported for being in the US illegally has dropped under President Joe Biden after his administration narrowed its enforcement focus to those who may pose a threat or have criminal backgrounds, marking a shift from the policies under the Trump administration.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement under the Biden administration has sought to prioritize its focus on immigrants who pose a threat to national security, border security and public safety. The change was prompted by an executive order signed by Biden shortly after he took office.

Third, the rules say IF YOU ARE A LAWFUL TOURIST WANTING TO VISIT THE USA, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED. IF YOU ARE, YOU MAY VISIT WITHOUT ANY OTHER REQUIREMENTS.
This is a very different situation to ILLEGALS CROSSING THE BORDER.
By DJS [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 03:29 other posts 
The little pussy is afraid of a little prick lol....so many small guys with love this statement
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 08:44 other posts 

By Chiara_Sevenseas [Ignore] 21,Jan,22 23:01 other posts 
Djokovic will sue Australia for a few million. Legally, there is a real chance that he will win. Besides, he already has enough money that he can easily afford these proceedings. It could be that the wind is starting to turn now, especially now that many people realize that they have been screwed by their governments. It will be exciting the next few weeks.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jan,22 23:28 other posts 
I can't see why he could not have stayed alone in a room,put on a mask if they work so damn well, walked to the event court,did his thing and went back to his room.It is not like there are dozens of people close to him while he plays. I certainly hope he sues and I hope he wins. It is past time the tables were turned on governments abusing their powers. As I typed in another post,
"So while our southern border is being invaded by 1000's of illegals, "seeking a better life" as liberals put it, unvaccinated, untested and it bothers no one in the white house or any of the liberal democrats. BUT OH MY GOD 1 athlete has chosen not to take a chance on a experimental vaccine and the whole WORLD turns it guns on him?
What a double standard."
By Chiara_Sevenseas [Ignore] 21,Jan,22 23:36 other posts 
Admittedly, the procedure was not necessarily optimal. In Djokovic's place, I would have inquired once again before the outward journey whether the tournament would really be feasible with these, given conditions. Whether he did that or not, is not mentioned in the press.
In addition, I would have turned the tables: "Since I am not vaccinated, and the measures in this host country in my opinion equals discrimination, it is not compatible with my principles to participate in this tournament there.
That would have looked (even) more honest and would also have been a clear statement with a signal effect.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 03:33 other posts 
And Phart, Explain to people here why for 493 days the borders were shut .... Even for people that lived in border communities that lived in one state and worked in another, People not being able to attend funerals,People not being able to see family in palliative care even just 5 minutes from the boarder yet A tennis champion is allowed to come here because he is good and a money making machine for the Australian Open and the Australian Government. Sounds like hypocrisy to me.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 09:12 other posts 
I can't explain the actions of your government against it's innocent citizens.
BUT I can't see how 1 friggen man is such a issue.
Isolate him,let him do his job,send him home.
It would also be hypocritical for Australia and other countrys to whine about their economys when they send money away.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 09:56 other posts 
And I replied, Phart

First, Phart, the Covid vaccine is no longer experimental. It’s been tried by millions upon millions and it’s been proven successful. Second, Biden changed the rules shortly after taking office.
. (CNN)The number of people arrested and deported for being in the US illegally has dropped under President Joe Biden after his administration narrowed its enforcement focus to those who may pose a threat or have criminal backgrounds, marking a shift from the policies under the Trump administration.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement under the Biden administration has sought to prioritize its focus on immigrants who pose a threat to national security, border security and public safety. The change was prompted by an executive order signed by Biden shortly after he took office.

Third, the rules say IF YOU ARE A LAWFUL TOURIST WANTING TO VISIT THE USA, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED. IF YOU ARE, YOU MAY VISIT WITHOUT ANY OTHER REQUIREMENTS.
This is a very different situation to ILLEGALS CROSSING THE BORDER.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 13:09 other posts 
NO it is not different.
On our border people are crossing into our country illegally, tourist travel into our country legally, either 1 is doing the same thing ,bringing their bodys and the virus's they are carrying in with them. Try to explain the differnce in bringing in a virus as a tourist or as a illegal alien. EITHER way,they can spread it.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 17:18 other posts 
I just explained to you that tourists CAN’T. If they are not fully vaccinated, they can’t enter a port of entry. You think maybe illegals could notify the border patrol with info on when they plan to enter?
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 23:12 other posts 
So you just explained the problem to your self.
LEGAL travelers entering into the country have to show proof of the shot.
Illegals, DON'T.
In other words, you could say the travelers restrictions should be lifted because if the illegals can come in without proof of shots, the legal travelers should be able to as well.

in both cases a human body is coming across borders. You think maby Omicron and it's mutant friends like Anothercon can call up falchy and let him know they are coming in?
Edit
Rapid antigen tests detect COVID-19 when people have a higher amount of virus particles in their system and are more contagious. But a negative antigen test doesn't necessarily mean you aren't contagious
From chicago so it has to be true right??
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Jan,22 11:20 other posts 
I did not say that. I want protection from Covid infected foreigners. Illegals, by definition, come in illegally. Having proof of vaccination is stupid from their point of view. Legals are not legal unless they follow the rules. Why is this so hard to understand?
Weather or not someone’s infected with Omicron or is contagious is not as important as weather you are protected from catching it.
Phart, why are you so against everything having to do with Covid? You, from the start of the pandemic, have believed it’s a conspiracy of governments, believe vaccination is wrong or dangerous, and generally argue against the established norms. You hate Dr Fauci. You don’t believe the CDC and generally distrust your president. Yes, I’m back and all guns blasting. You seem to be a very smart man with plenty of street smarts. Why so negative?
By phart [Ignore] 24,Jan,22 07:21 other posts 
I ask why so negitive everytime I see Falchy on tv and biden.
They both have lied about the virus.
2 months in 2020 we were told not to wear a mask,we didn't need it.Once the virus got a foot hold thanks to no protection "needed" ,we suddenly needed a mask.We were told the vaccines would allow the world a whole to return to normal,even under Trump. I hardly think we are normal now.We are just divided and hating each other over something we should ALL be working to find out the origins of and hold the creators accountable. Yes I think it is a act of war and should be treated as such by every country on earth.
And I am frustrated because every idea or possibility for a treatment outside of vaccine is shot down like a clay pigeon by our government while the "pills" from phizer and the like that are making BILLIONS are the only things being approved or researched by viable scientist.
I am not antivax,if you want the clot shot go get it,by all means, but leave it to parents and folks to choose rather or not they get a experimental shot.
and yes it is still experimental.The millions shot with it are just lab monkeys with all kinds of side effects that again,our sorry ass government is calling placebo effects.It is all in your mind that you suddenly have heart issues and the like .I am not filled with hate as much as I am ANGER at this whole charade.

A human body carrying the virus can infect others,regardless of the legal status of that body.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Jan,22 08:26 other posts 
Okay, Phart. I understand now.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Jan,22 09:33 other posts 
This virus is doing a great job of dividing our nation.Our enemys are kicked back in lawn chairs with pop corn and cokes enjoying watching our own self destruction.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Jan,22 10:50 other posts 
Yeah. We are powerless. We need the Venusians to come and rescue us
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Jan,22 23:48 other posts 
Every sovereign nation has the right to allow or disallow anyone into their country. No reason is required. The only reason this is being spoken about is the fact that he is famous. I don’t recall any stories about anyone else not being allowed into Australia. Even famous people have to follow the rules.
By Chiara_Sevenseas [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 00:05 other posts 
This is absolutely correct and legitimate. The only question is whether countries with such restrictions are still suitable as venues for international tournaments and other sports events of international importance in the future.
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 02:40 other posts 
Look what China is doing for the Olympics right now. If you want to be in the tournaments you have to follow the rules which all Olympians (probably) will.
If you want to come in to my house bad enough you will follow the rules. I suppose it just depends on how badly an athlete wants to enter a country to compete. He has options.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 10:10 other posts 
You make it sound as if international sports events are a must have for a country. One player, if a top player, is not important enough to place a whole population in danger. Ten years from now the general public won’t remember him, meanwhile the rest of the tournament players have to deal with the bad publicly generated by this jerk
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 13:11 other posts 
Perhaps the folks that organize these events should start looking to other places to have their events.spread the wealth as obviously Australia's economy is doing great.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 03:25 other posts 
Yes and apparently he is going to sue for the winnings of the Aus open too. No court in the world would grant that on the proviso he might have won regardless of being World #1. Serbia have already revoked some contracts Rio Tinto have with them in regards to mining. I feel for him and it was our Government who fucked up by letting him in unvaxed. Kelly Slater will not be allowed to attend the ASPT scheduled to be held in Western Australia soon unless he gets vaxed.

Ps Sorry Routemaster 😁😁😁
By DJS [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 03:33 other posts 
Big difference,if a country put rules in place for entry..And if you want to enter/visit that said country you abide by the entry requirements if not dont bother going.he hasn't got any chance sueing the government
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jan,22 00:49 other posts 
I totally agree with what you have said but let's not forget about the attorneys that make money and possibly get rich on cases comparable. In this day and age, people can sue for any reason, the trick is finding an attorney that is able to win the case.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 23,Jan,22 02:23 other posts 
Agreed
By DJS [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 03:19 other posts 
,But as stated previously he tested positive yet posted on fb pics attending functions whilst posting pics& then stating he was negative,whilst putting dates on the Visa that didn't match up,So yeah I doubt the very best lawyers in the world could manage to sue,it wouldn't even make a case for them saying he made a mistake filling in the Visa requirements has it stated everything you put on the form is the truth,(which he never did or his management) Its down to him when he signs it as a Declaration.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off