Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Wife wants to experience big cock

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #648206 [Ignore] 17,Oct,21 20:47
Should I let her fulfill her fantasy? Obviously I can't give her a bigger dick and I want her to be happy sexually. Also it turns me on thinking of her getting down with a big cocked stud.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.I sucked off the husband of one of my wife's coworkers!   2.First DP "words of advice please and info please"   3.From straight to gay in one night...In front of wife   4.How to tell my wife/girlfriend that im into cuckolding?   5.Cuckholding  

Comments:
By #463848 20,Dec,21 05:37
Many do, if there husbands are not well endowed or don't have good technique. That said, after a woman has had children they find the need for a fuller vagina when being fucked.

By galaxy123 [Ignore] 27,Oct,21 07:31 other posts 
Hi, I am not sure I can help you as ours look a similar size. But When I was young and at college I did have a 3 some with an older couple who were in their late 40s and I was about 21 at the time. The women wanted more sex and a larger penis. We had a lot to drink one night and talked about it. Turned out her husbands dick was only 4" when hard. I mentioned that mine was a little over 6" hard. She wanted to see it so we went back to their flat, all got naked and I had sex with his wife while he watched and had a wank. They were good fun and grateful and we did it a few times. But as others have said they were ready to try it.
By #648206 28,Oct,21 23:38
That sounds like it would have been a good time!
By galaxy123 [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 06:53 other posts 
It was and I certainly learnt a lot being with an older couple. They slowed me down a bit.

By bil47 [Ignore] 19,Oct,21 07:52 other posts 
Hell yeah! I wish my wife was adventurous. I'd love to watch her having sex with other guys!
By #648206 28,Oct,21 23:40
It's a exciting concept!

By desertdweller101 [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 14:55 other posts 
i have let my wife fulfill her fantasy of being with another man ( more then once ) and she was very grateful.
as long as you can handle it why not let yours be happy also !
By #648206 28,Oct,21 23:39
Glad you had a good experience!

By #654585 26,Oct,21 14:29
My wife has always fucked other men who are bigger and thicker then me. It's not that she's a size queen, it's just that she needs bigger and thicker (and lots of stamina) for her real pleasure.

Sharing your wife is an intensely satisfying thing, but you and she have to be on the same page about it, and you can't be a jealous type or it won't work.
By #648206 28,Oct,21 23:39
Thanks. I definitely would only have a healthy jealousy. I think a bigger cock definitely feels different to a woman.

By Strongmember# [Ignore] 17,Oct,21 21:49 other posts 
do it
By #648206 18,Oct,21 22:57
Leaning towards it
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 27,Oct,21 13:26 other posts 
I just checked on your photos. Humble normal man you are. Where i see your blessing is in a wife that could communicate this with you. My feeling is this: clearly she knows bigger exists, may know that she enjoys this different feeling, so I don't see it as a worry she would leave you. RATHER.. you let her explore this, which surely she doesn't need all the time but wants sometimes, I feel like it would make you more of an attractive husband.
By #648206 28,Oct,21 23:37
Thanks for the opinion! I really want her to keep her happy sexually.

By nekekal [Ignore] 22,Oct,21 14:05 other posts 
I would love to let her use my big cock. She would really know that she had been fucked.
By #648206 22,Oct,21 22:41
I agree

By knewbi [Ignore] 18,Oct,21 13:19 other posts 
Go for it!!! But only if you two have a strong and healthy relationship. My wife had a number of wants sexually. We became swingers and she was able to achieve them. She wanted a large cock, she wanted a black guy, she wanted a woman, she wanted a gang bang and lots more. It started with just wanting to experience sex with another woman. But once we got involved All of her other wants started to cum out. So I set them up for her. Bonus was I also got to do some of my things. We just look at it as adult fun, just sex. It has nothing to do with love as that is our personal thing. In the end, it is 'us' that end our time together. I have even loaned her out to guys for the night. She enjoys it and I find it damned hot!!
By #648206 18,Oct,21 22:57
Thanks for sharing your experiences! I enjoyed reading about them. Your wife sounds exciting.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off