Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Joe has got to go!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #614425 [Ignore] 27,Sep,21 22:36
I am no longer proud to be an American, because of our present president.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 22:02 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 21:33 other posts 
Look at this!
Look at bidens approval rating compared to Jimmy peanut carter!

By phart [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 21:26 other posts 
Oil closed today at $77.62
Gas 2.31 wholesale.
Look at the link for yourself to see where it was a year ago today.
No need to go to the "tok" to argue this point.
FUCKING DOUBLE PEOPLE! DUMB ASS fucking democrats.
This 1 thing affects every single American. Fuel cost.
--------------------------------------- added after 22 hours

78.93 a barrel for oil.
2.36 a gallon for gas.
These increases JUST IN 1 DAY.
How can our economy improve after a plandemic with prices sky rocketing?

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 20:58 other posts 
I love the smell of covid-dead republicans in a refrigerated morgue. It smells like...VICTORY

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 11:00 other posts 
Many of us said the same thing about the last Clown. We endured. Joe was fairly elected and is our president. Grow some balls and see if you can help out. If you can’t, don’t criticize others for trying. As far as you being proud for America, Biden is just the president. This country is the best in the world and even when the last clown was messing up the works, I, still, was proud of being an American. So where most Americans. You, Sir, are a defeatist and I’m ashamed of you and your kind.
By #614425 29,Sep,21 18:12
if the last President, in your opinion, was a clown, then Joe is the whole circus
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 19:47 other posts 
Well, let’s see what happens in 4 yrs
By phart [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 18:31 other posts 
What the hell can we do to "help out"?
biden IS NOT TRYING.
I realize he is a puppet, unlike Trump, and is only doing what the base is trying to tell him to do.
Have you not noticed the white house has cut back on how much biden interacts with the media? In other words, how little you actually hear from your "leader"?
NOT good.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 19:51 other posts 
Don’t help Biden. Help the country. If you think about it you’ll figure it out
By phart [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 23:04 other posts 
The country didn't need any help before November 2020.
We had a great economy, and the virus was sent, and we were recovering from that!
I did my part to help America by voting for Trump and tried to vote out our sorry ass democrap governor.
BUT NO< liberals hated Trump and the low unemployment that was making people LESS dependent on government handouts. Liberals HATED TRUMP because the rest of the world was not bothering us as a country and they knew not to mess with us.
Liberals are so happy that Little Rocket Man has launched a new missle and perhaps could Kill us or our allies,
By #648364 30,Sep,21 00:39
All of those Right wing liberals should have voted against him then... I couldn't agree more.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 11:04 other posts 
The virus was sent?
By whom?
By #648364 30,Sep,21 12:41
The Easter bunny dressed in a tin hat wearing orange face paint.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 20:47 other posts 
Leo, please wake up man, the chinese created the virus and sent it out onto the world as a plague. Where have you been the past couple years??

As for you stump, you are the 1 wearing orange face paint.The easter bunny is a sane being compared to you.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 20:53 other posts 
They didn't create the virus. It was an accident. Or a consequence of their diet. Nobody "sent a virus".
The world just has too many people.
We need population control
and drastic measures for climate.
Diseases like this can devastate humanity.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 21:05 other posts 
Your last sentence almost makes it sound like you approve of the virus!
BUT I know you don't ,please don't take it that I am saying you do.
And until a good investigation is done, I can't agree that it was a accident.
They had just agreed to a trade deal with Trump, then all hell broke loose with the bug,I can't help but think that was intentional.
By #648364 30,Sep,21 21:42
I've already proved that Covid-19 was around the globe before Wuhan outbreak. Your intelligence is entertaining. Besides, the real information isn't on right wing or left wing nutter news. I stopped arguing with Oompas. Ron White said it best. Look up the GDP for November 2020 and pull up the newest GDP report. You will find that the economy is better now.
By #614425 01,Oct,21 20:18
How about China lab, we financed
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Oct,21 20:24 other posts 
It's possible it was man made and a hugr error.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,21 22:16 other posts 
Regardless of which of us is correct, HONESTY on the part of all involved from the start would have been a BIG help in developing and maintaining trust.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Oct,21 23:15 other posts 
Honesty doesn't exist in politics and competition among countries. How many times has China lied? How many times has the US lied? Nobody cares about honesty.

By #202392 30,Sep,21 17:49
Biden has more loose screws than a hardware store in an earthquake...
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 01,Oct,21 21:28 other posts 
And you'd suck shit out of a nazi's colostomy bag.

By #614425 28,Sep,21 21:34
Gntlmn, enlighten me and tell me all the good President Biden has done
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 07:20 other posts 
I like most of what he has done in the first 100 days:
Because I don't live in the US, most of it only affects me in a secondary way,
because every crisis in the US hurts the rest of the world.

Since then, he has done what he needed to do against the Covid pandemic, for the most part, just in the US. The fact that it doesn't work in red states is their own fault.

And he has ended the war in Afghanistan, which should have never been started.

He's doing pretty much the mediocre job I expected him to do.
At least he not doing the absolutely horrible job the last president did,
which was even worse than I expected him to do.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 20:56 other posts 
The war in Afghanistan is probably the most humiliating war in history. US , in particular, is more humiliated than when it invaded Vietnam or Korea. It's so embarrassing!
By phart [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 21:02 other posts 
I can't totally disagree with you. BUT I can say,had it been done right, it would have made the world a safer place.
BUT Boots were not allowed to fight or win the war. Suits lost the war.
And frankly boots should have never hit the ground after 9-11.ONLY BOMBS of any and all sizes dropped 24-7 until there was nothing,then call it Lake Afghanistan.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Oct,21 03:25 other posts 
Afghanistan had nothing to do with 9-11! Osama bin Laden was a Saudi. Fifteen of the 19 plane hijackers were Saudi nationals. The only link with Afghanistan, is that Osama bin Laden fled to their mountains. Afghanistan was willing to give him up, but just had some conditions, before the US started a war in their country. Then the US attacked the whole country.

Iraq had also nothing to do with 9-11. They were just on the target wish list of the conservative war hawks, who got wealthy from bribes of the military industrial complex.
If you hadn't attacked Iraq, you wouldn't have created ISIL.

However, the US did nothing against Saudi Arabia propping up terrorists and even assisted the bin Laden family getting out of the US, because they were Bush's friends.

If the US hadn't organized coups to exchange moderate leaders (starting with Mohammad Mosaddegh in 1953) for fanatical Islamic dictators in the middle east and propped up Saudi Arabia, you wouldn't have created all those Islamist fundamentalist groups and all those problems wouldn't have existed in the first place.
The US created that terrorism, because they hate you for fucking up their world
FOR CHEAP OIL!
By #592419 29,Sep,21 23:58
nothing

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 28,Sep,21 00:05 other posts 
Then just get with the Covid crowd and die, little naziboy shit-sucker.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Oct,21 01:32 other posts 

By reichs23 [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 21:05 other posts 
I am definitely not a Biden groupie but it seems like this is always about how long it is when people start saying things like this about every president no matter who or what it is lol.

By phart [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 23:06 other posts 
Why is it that beady eyed joe is requiring the Border Patrol to get vaccinated,but yet,NONE of the immigrants are being required to get the shots before being hauled all over the country and released like baby wild turkeys from the wildlife service?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off